Maxus Philippines dealerships reopen with stringent protocols
It’s been over two months since Luzon locked down, causing businesses and operations to largely halt in compliance with government’s guidelines under the enhanced community quarantine. As parts of the country are slowly trying to restart, Maxus Philippines and its select dealerships have reopened starting May 18 and will once more welcome its valued customers.
In an official press release, Maxus stated: “Following the declaration of the Inter-Agency Task Force for the Management of Emerging Infectious Diseases (IATF-EID) that places the National Capital Region under the modified ECQ status, the following Maxus PH dealerships in Metro Manila have re-opened, but at 50-percent capacity to comply with health and physical distancing protocols: Maxus Mandaluyong Greenfield District at 833 Sheridan Street, Barangay Highway Hills in Mandaluyong City; Maxus Quezon Avenue at 1229 Quezon Avenue, Quezon City; and, Maxus Taguig South at 6140 P. Cayatano Blvd. Brgy. Ususan, Taguig City. Meanwhile, Maxus Iloilo in Barangay Taft North, Mandurriao, Iloilo City also resumes operations under the general community quarantine (GCQ) status. Maxus Alabang at Alabang-Zapote Road, Madrigal Business Park, Ayala Alabang, Muntinlupa City will open on May 20 while Maxus Cebu along Soriano Avenue in the North Reclamation Area, Mabolo, Cebu City shall remain closed until further announcement.”
Despite being back in business, Maxus PH dealerships will still strictly follow protocols and guidelines for business operations under the new normal, as recommended by the IATF-EID and Maxus PH’s Dealership Sales and Aftersales Operations Guide and Recommendations.
For customers who want to visit Maxus dealerships, the company strongly encourages people to call or e-mail their respective dealers to schedule their showroom visits or to book their service appointments.
Their contact details are provided below.
- Maxus Mandaluyong Greenfield District (email@example.com, (02) 8558-5823)
- Maxus Quezon Avenue (firstname.lastname@example.org, 0917-8720464/0977-8228585)
- Maxus Taguig South (email@example.com, 0917-8001076)
- Maxus Iloilo (firstname.lastname@example.org, 0936-9534345)
- Maxus Alabang (email@example.com, (02) 8558-5828/0916-9948113)
Customers may e-mail Maxus PH’s Customer Care Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following protocol must be followed once inside a Maxus dealership:
- Customers (scheduled and walk-ins) will be required to wear face masks.
- Customers will be screened for body temperature. If the reading exceeds 37.5ºCelsius, the customer shall be refused entry.
- Customers are urged to maintain physical distance of at least one meter (3.3 feet) from other customers and staff when within the premises.
- Customers/guests will be encouraged to use hand sanitizers, which will be made accessible in strategic locations.
Every dealership ensures that its staff, sales, service, and delivery crew follow the safety protocols:
- Facilities such as customer lounge, comfort rooms, and door handles will be regularly disinfected.
- Application of protective material to vehicles’ seats, steering wheel covers, shift knob, floor mat, and bumper covers throughout the time the vehicle is being serviced.
- Use of disposable gloves and proper protective gear by service team throughout the entire service process, from receiving to releasing. Car keys will be sanitized before turnover to the customer.
- Proper disposal of any used parts left in the car.
- At the billing/invoicing, staff will wear mask and gloves and maintain proper physical distancing. Only sanitized pens will be offered to customers for their signatures, and payment cards shall be disinfected before and after transactions.
Photos from Maxus Philippines
BUYER'S GUIDE: 2019 Maxus V80