Ford Ranger for Sale in Philippines
46 Ford Ranger available for sale in the Philippines, the cheapest Ford Ranger is available for ₱500,000 . Get great deals and promos on Ford Ranger for sale in Philippines, view detailed Ford Ranger price list (DP & Monthly Installment), reviews, fuel consumption, images, specifications, Ford Ranger variant details & more. Select your favorite drive out of available 46 cars and make your dream come true of buying your own car.
New and Used Ford Ranger for Sale 2019 | Ford Ranger Price List
CARMUDI SCORESHEET FOR FORD RANGER 2019
|3.7 stars|| |
|3.6 stars|| |
|4.2 stars|| |
VALUE FOR MONEY
2019 Ford Ranger
When it comes to performance and delivery, Ford has made sure its big boys can definitely provide. Take for example the Ford Ranger. In the recent past, the Ranger was the most sought-after pickup truck in the country. Now that the Ranger Raptor is part of the lineup as the prime variant, you know that Ford Performance can literally take you places.
Battling it out with the common predators in the Truck Wars such as the Toyota Hilux, Mitsubishi Strada, Nissan Navara, and the Isuzu D-Max, the Ranger is definitely on the winning end now, with the current promos and offers Ford has for its buyers.
The Ford Ranger design concept was built to be highly capable with smarter features. Major changes were given from the time it shared its platform with the Mazda B-Series pickup trucks.
The line “Built Ford Tough” was as serious as the overall design and features that it provides.
The exterior is all about muscle, muscle, muscle for this American pickup truck. It’s buff and has ample lines that make it athletic-looking. The Ford Ranger sports a high and wide stance: has 800 mm water wading capability with 2,028 mm width and 1,873 mm high (Raptor variant).
The steel step on the rear bumper, the inner tie downs, and the side steps are more than just decorative accents but are of real use to the Ranger’s full capacity.
It has maximum towing capacity of 3.5 tons and 1.3- ton maximum payload so heavy loads can be dealt with ease.
For the interiors, most of the Ranger variants dons leatherware (steering wheel, gear knobs seats). Either leather or fabric, all models dishes out comfort, as complemented by the long wheelbase (3,220 mm). If one or two passengers occupy the rear seats, they can enjoy the rear center armrest that comes as standard on all Ranger models.
With three engines variants (2.2TDCI non turbo, 2.0 turbodiesel, and the 2.0 bi-turbo) to choose from, you can manage and maximize your needs with the vehicle’s performance.
Color ranges from absolute black, cool white, aluminum metallic, blue reflex, sunset red, diffused silver, meteor gray, saber, blue lightning, conquer gray, arctic white and true red.
Specs and Features
Exterior Specs (Ranger Raptor)
- Wide, muscly exterior,
- Tall stance (1,873 mm) with 800 mm water wading capability
- Projector headlamps
- LED fog lamps
- Front bumper with Raptor accent
- Front and rear tow hooks
- Black aluminium side steps
Interior Specs (Raptor variant)
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel,with dyno blue stitching, thumb swells and on-center marker
- Leather gear knob
- Leather seats with Raptor accent (body contoured sports seats with 8-way power adjust driver seats)
- Scuff plates with “Ford Performance” accent
Safety/Security/ Tech Features (Raptor)
- Rear lock differential
- Hill descent control
- Terrain management system
- Voice-controlled SYNC system
- Tailgate lift assist
- Six airbags
- Active park assist
- Adaptive cruise control
- 2.2TDCI non turbo,
- 2.0 Turbo diesel
- 2.0 bi-turbo
- six speed manual
- six-speed automatic
- 10-speed automatic
The Ford Ranger is heavy with nifty features and is built to withstand the harshest punishments, making it the perfect vehicle for both work and play. With a wide variety to choose from, one can pick the perfect Ford Ranger for him/her.
- TThe Ford Ranger is heavy on tech and safety features
- You can never run out of reason for owning one.
Ford Ranger Review in the Philippines
Ford Ranger Specs and Performance
The new Ford Ranger represents the nameplate’s vision to move forward in style and capability. The car has a wide range of trim levels: a 4x2 MT base trim, XL, and XLT. Its cab variants also have a “low ride” trim. The Ford Ranger Wildtrak is a special edition which comes with an all-wheel drivetrain. Ford Ranger engine power choices include 150 horsepower and 375 of torque or 200 horsepower and 470 of torque. The latter is available only in the 4x4 Ford Ranger Wildtrak version.
In the Philippines, the Ford Ranger 2018 competes with other pickups such as the Toyota Hilux and the Mitsubishi Strada, Isuzu D-Max, and Mazda BT-50.
Ford Ranger Fuel Consumption
The latest Ranger has a new electronic power-assisted steering system which helps reduce engine work and helps improve fuel economy. The combined (city and highway) fuel consumption average for the 2018 Ford Ranger stands at 10.1 km/L. Below is a list of some popular Ford Ranger years and their fuel consumption rates:
New Ford Ranger fuel consumption:
- Ford Ranger 2018: TBA
- Ford Ranger 2016: 10.1km/l average rating
- Ford Ranger 2015: 9.3 km/l average rating
- Ford Ranger 2014: 8.5 km/l average rating
Second hand Mitsubishi Lancer fuel consumption:
- Ford Ranger 2013: 8.9 km/l average rating
- Ford Ranger 2012: 9.8 km/l average rating
- Ford Ranger 2011: 8.3 km/l average rating
- Ford Ranger 2010: 8.9 km/l average rating
Ford Ranger Features
Ford Ranger Convenience and Entertainment Features
Sporty and functional, the Ford Ranger has become a staple of business owners big and small alike. Ford Ranger will allow you to switch from two to four wheel driving with relative ease, or even switch to a low range 4x4 for a breezy off-roading experience. The center console is elevated to plush status via a touchscreen infotainment system that allows the use of voice commands. Some of its most notable features include:
- Electronic power steering
- Improved door lock switch movement
- Dual TFT instrument cluster
- Driver control stalks behind steering wheel
- USB and iPod integration
- 5” Multifunctional display screen
Ford Ranger Safety Features
The Australian New Car Assessment Program (ANCAP) gave the Ford Ranger a whopping five-star safety rating for 2011 models and above. Other safety features for the latest Ranger variants include:
- Rear parking sensors
- Side and curtain airbags
- Front and rear seatbelts
- Seatbelt pretensioners
- Rearview camera
Ford Ranger Design
Ford Ranger Interior
Ranger’s cabin retains its rugged and tough appearance without losing the elegance of an entry-level luxury car. Behind the steering wheel is a new Dual TFT instrument cluster that offers a high-tech way to look at vehicle parameters and climate control functions at a glance. Front seats are well-bolstered and offer good adjustment, and in the Wildtrak variants, these even come with seat heaters. Noteworthy interior features include:
- Wireless phone charging
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Satellite navigation
- Air conditioning system
- Traffic control features
- Climate control system
Ford Ranger Exterior
The most prominent update in the latest Ranger is the new front end design that boasts a fresh-looking, one-piece trapezoidal chrome grille. The angular, upright grille brandishing the word ‘Ranger’ will easily remind Ford fanatics of the popular Ford Super Duty pickups of old, as the former exudes the latter’s imposing power and might.
Well-designed projector headlamps also accentuate the Ranger’s width, lending it a strong and menacing stance. The hood has been updated with a dome-like appearance and well-placed side creases that extend down to the lamps. More things to watch out for are:
- Ambient and sharp headlights and taillights
- Automatic high-beam head lights
- 18” alloy wheels
- Sleeker new grilles
- Mud flaps
- Fog lights
Ford Ranger Color Options
The new Ford Ranger Philippines comes in different color variations for the different trims, which are as follows:
- True Red (XL only)
- Highlight Silver (XL and XLT)
- Aurora Blue (XLT only)
- Black Mica (XLT and Wildtrak)
- Cool White (XL, XLT, and Wildtrak)
- Metropolitan Gray (XL only)
Ford Ranger Pros and Cons
The following are a few Ford Ranger advantages and disadvantages:
Ford Ranger Pros
- The Ford Ranger has capable RWD/4WD systems and smooth, powerful engines.
- Dependable and tough, the Ford Ranger is a great truck on a variety of different terrains.
- Inside, the Ford Ranger has comfortable seating and a nice-looking interior design.
- The Ford Ranger has a large host of advanced system options for extra protection.
Ford Ranger Cons
- One of the downsides of the Ford Ranger is that it gets a bit pricey with options.
- Compared to other rivals from the same class, the Ford Ranger is somewhat slow.
- The size of the Ford Ranger makes it kind of tricky to park and maneuver sometimes.
- Some rivals have a more complex rear suspension system helping them to have better steering than the Ranger.
Ford Ranger Price List in the Philippines
Finding a Ford Ranger in the exact trim you want wouldn’t be too difficult, since it’s one of the Philippines’ most popular pickup truck. New and used Ford Ranger for sale are sold by various car dealerships across the country. Expect the following prices for a brand new or 2nd hand Ford Ranger for sale when you browse through our website:
New Ford Ranger in the Philippines
|Ford Ranger 2.2 A/T||1301000|
|Ford Ranger 2.2 CAB & CHASSIS M/T||720000|
|Ford Ranger 2.2 FX4 A/T||1268000|
|Ford Ranger 2.2 FX4 M/T||1208000|
|Ford Ranger 2.2 M/T||925000|
|Ford Ranger 2.2 SINGLE CAB M/T||780000|
|Ford Ranger 2.2 WILDTRAK A/T||1388000|
|Ford Ranger 2.2 WILDTRAK M/T||1328000|
|Ford Ranger 2.2 XL M/T||720000|
|Ford Ranger 2.2 XLS A/T||1180000|
|Ford Ranger 2.2 XLS M/T||998000|
|Ford Ranger 2.2 XLT A/T||1188000|
|Ford Ranger 2.2 XLT M/T||1128000|
|Ford Ranger 2.5 M/T||1470000|
|Ford Ranger 2.5 WILDTRAK M/T||1471000|
|Ford Ranger 2.5 XLT A/T||1230000|
|Ford Ranger 2.5 XLT M/T||1301000|
|Ford Ranger 3.2 WILDTRAK A/T||1628000|
|Ford Ranger 3.2 WILDTRAK M/T||1568000|
Second Hand Ford Ranger Price in the Philippines
- Ford Ranger 2.2 XLS M/T 2017 price in the Philippines: P1, 050,000
- Ford Ranger 3.2 M/T 2016 price in the Philippines: P990,000
Ford Ranger latest offers in the Philippines
- New Ford Ranger for sale in Manila
- Used Ford Ranger for sale n Cebu
- New Ford Ranger for sale in Davao
- Used Ford Ranger for sale in Pampanga
- Used Ford Ranger for sale in Benguet
- Used Ford Ranger for sale in Rizal
Ford Ranger price list by year
- Ford Ranger 2018 for sale in the Philippines
- Ford Ranger 2018 for sale in the Philippines
- Ford Ranger 2017 for sale in the Philippines
- Ford Ranger 2016 for sale in the Philippines
- Ford Ranger 2015 for sale in the Philippines
- Ford Ranger 2014 for sale in the Philippines
- Ford Ranger 2013 for sale in the Philippines
- Ford Ranger 2012 for sale in the Philippines
- Ford Ranger 2011 for sale in the Philippines
- Ford Ranger 2010 for sale in the Philippines
Ford Ranger Additional Advice
Want to know if the Ford Ranger is the car for you? Or do you have questions relating to car finance, insurance, or maintenance? Carmudi has some helpful articles below that will guide you on your way:
- What You Should Know About Used Car Insurance
- What to Check Before Buying a Second Hand Car
- ₱1.03 - ₱1.7 Million