New and Used Ford Mustang for Sale Philippines | Ford Mustang Price List 2019
The Mustang is a sports car manufactured and produced by the American automaker Ford since 1965. Although there is no accurate timeline of Mustang’s history in the Philippines, many claim that first generation Mustangs entered the country via U.S. servicemen who brought their Mustangs in U.S. bases in Clark and Subic.
The Mustang has definitely stood the test of time—over 50 years to be exact! While other pony cars, such as the Plymouth Barracuda and Pontiac Firebird, faded into automotive oblivion, the Ford Mustang, which first rolled off the assembly line on March 9, 1964 has remained in production ever since. Named after a World War II P-51 Mustang fighter plane, the Mustang has fought and flown high to achieve legendary status. From 1965 to 1968, automotive designer Carroll Shelby helped create the Ford Mustang Shelby line of vehicles, which were regarded as a higher performance variant of the typical Ford Mustang back then. The average Mustang evolved into a Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 or GT350. After decades of revisions and development, however, the Ford Mustang has spanned six generations and contributed several sought-after icons in the auto world.
Many people seek Ford Mustang for sale in the Philippines due to being one of the best sports cars on the market. It offers amazing performance, modern design, great handling and sporty cabin. Enthusiasts also compare Ford Mustang vs Chevrolet Camaro vs Dodge Challenger. To help you make a better purchasing decision, Carmudi has prepared a detailed review of Ford Mustang in the Philippines, with information about its engine specifications, features, design, prices and latest offers.
CARMUDI SCORESHEET FOR FORD MUSTANG 2019
VALUE FOR MONEY
overall score by Carmudi's car expert:
The New Ford Mustang 2018 Has Been Finally Revealed
Ford Mustang 2019 in the Philippines
How is the 2019 Ford Mustang different from 2017 model?
The new Ford Mustang 2018 gets some new modern exterior details while keeping the iconic, heritage shape. The performance has also been updated to make it better for daily driving. Some of the many changes of the Ford Mustang 2018 include:
- A race-inspired Shelby-unique shift knob
- Track apps performance
- Enhance interior fit and finish
- Extra chrome details on the exterior
What is new about the Ford Mustang 2019 design?
In addition to a sleek, aerodynamic exterior design that comes with a long hood, short trunk and sloping rear glass, the car has been made more aggressive without compromising the sporty stance. Some of the Ford Mustang 2018 design features include:
- LED headlights with sequential turn signals
- Signature LED tri-bar taillamps
- Dual exhaust pipes
- 17- to 20-inch aluminum wheels
What are the Ford Mustang 2018 specs and features?
Available in convertible or coupe models, the Mustang 2018 has five trims: V6, EcoBoost, EcoBoost Premium, GT and GT Premium. Some of the Ford Mustang 2018 features include:
- New SYNC 3 communication
- Capacitive LCD touch screen
- Intelligent access with push-button start
- A 12-speaker Shaker audio system
What are Ford Mustang 2019 prices in the Philippines?
Ford Mustang 2018 price varies according to the trim and the optional features added. Carmudi has prepared a pricelist of the available Ford Mustang 2018 for sale in the Philippines as the following:
- Ford Mustang 2018 2.3 ECOBOOST A/T price: P2,748,000
- Ford Mustang 2018 5 GT A/T price: P3,358,000
Ford Mustang Review in the Philippines
Ford Mustang Specs and Performance
Whether you’re eyeing the 2015 Ford Mustang or waiting for the Ford Mustang 2018, you get to have four engine options, from the fuel-saving yet exhilarating 2.3L EcoBoost engine that provides 310 horsepower and 434 Nm of torque to the 5.0L V8 Ti-VCT GT engine that is sure to pump up your adrenaline to 435 horsepower and 542 Nm of torque. 2015 Mustangs accelerate from 0-60 in no more than 6 seconds, with the Shelby Super Snake Fastback taking the fastest spot at 3.9 seconds. Worried that your Mustang might kick its tail into the air after you brake hard? Or feel tippy at high speeds? Fret not, as the redesigned suspension system eradicates such concerns. A front independent double-ball-joint MacPherson strut with stabilizer bar suspension and a rear independent integral link with stabilizer bar suspension come standard with the latest models from Ford Mustang Philippines.
Ford Mustang Fuel Consumption
When compared to rivals, the fuel efficiency of the Ford Mustang is considered average and normal for the class. The fuel consumption rates are also good for such a powerful pony car. Here are some fuel efficiency comparisons between various Ford Mustang models from the past few years:
New Ford Mustang Fuel Consumption:
- Ford Mustang 2018: TBA
- Ford Mustang 2016: 10.7 avg L/100KM
- Ford Mustang 2015: 11.9 avg L/100KM
- Ford Mustang 2014: 10.8 avg L/100KM
- Ford Mustang 2013: 11.4 avg L/100KM
- Ford Mustang 2012: 10.7 avg L/100KM
Used Ford Mustang Fuel Consumption:
- Ford Mustang 2011: 10.7 avg L/100KM
- Ford Mustang 2010: 13.0 avg L/100KM
- Ford Mustang 2009: 12.1 avg L/100KM
- Ford Mustang 2008: 11.9 avg L/100KM
- Ford Mustang 2007: 11.2 avg L/100KM
- Ford Mustang 2006: 12.0 avg L/100KM
Ford Mustang Features
Ford Mustang Convenience and Entertainment Features
Aside to the powerful engine lineup that provides powerful performance, great design and nimble handling, the Ford Mustang comes with a lot of standard and optional features, including:
- Rearview camera
- Proximity key
- 2 USB ports
- Dual zone automatic climate control
- 12 speaker Shaker audio system
Ford Mustang Safety Features
The new models of Ford Mustang have been equipped with plenty of safety features and equipment to protect the drive and passengers. Some of the safety features include:
- AdvanceTrac electronic stability control
- Active Knee-Airbag Glovebox
- Illuminated Entry System
- Front-seat side airbags
- Perimeter Alarm
- SOS Post-Crash Alert System™
Ford Mustang Design
Ford Mustang Interior Design
Regardless if you opt for the Ford Mustang GT or EcoBoost model, you still get the airplane cockpit-inspired interior where everything is placed for optimum convenience and arranged to enhance your driving experience. Aluminum brake and accelerator pedals, ambient lighting, premium door-trim panel inserts, dual-zone automatic temperature control, and a leather-wrapped brake handle mix retro with modern. The whole cabin is sporty and comfortable. Some of the interior features:
- Bucket front seats
- Split folding rear seatback
- Multi-level heating driver seat
- Multi heating passenger seat
- Front cupholders
- Front seatback storage
Ford Mustang Color Options
The Ford Mustang is mostly available in the Philippines in those colors :
- Race red
- Oxford white
- Magnetic metallic
- Triple yellow tri-coat
- Competition orange
Ford Mustang Pros and Cons
The Ford Mustang is one of the most Iconic cars around. Here are some of its advantages and disadvantages:
Ford Mustang Pros
- The Ford Mustang offers amazing performance, especially with the mighty V8 engine.
- The Ford Mustang has a stunning, eye-catching design with exotic color options.
- The Ford Mustang is a nimble sports car that offers great and improved handling.
- The Ford Mustang is equipped with a wide array of exciting features inside and out.
Ford Mustang Cons
- The Ford Mustang has a small back seat that may feel uncomfortable to some people.
- With its curb weight of around 3600 pounds, the Mustang is heavier than some rivals.
- Top-end Ford Mustang models are a bit too expensive compared to competitors.
- Some of the technological features available on the Ford Mustang can be complicated.
Ford Mustang Price List By Year
This model is definitely one of the most iconic car in the world, which is translated in its price. Indeed, the Ford Mustang for sale in the Phillipines are pricey but the quality explains it all.
New Ford Mustang Price in the Philippines
- Ford Mustang 2018 price in the Philippines starts from P2,748,000
- Ford Mustang 2016 price in the Philippines starts from P2,449,000
- Ford Mustang 2015 price in the Philippines starts from P2,290,000
- Ford Mustang 2014 price in the Philippines starts from P2,200,000
- Ford Mustang 2013 price in the Philippines starts from P2,000,000
- Ford Mustang 2012 price in the Philippines starts from P1,868,000
Second-Hand Ford Mustang Price in the Philippines
- Ford Mustang 2017 price in the Philippines starts from P2,428,000
- Ford Mustang 2015 price in the Philippines starts from P2,280,000
- Ford Mustang 2014 price in the Philippines starts from P2,300,000
Ford Mustang latest offers in the Philippines
Ford Mustang Price List in the Philippines