MG Cars for Sale in Philippines
Jun 18, 2021 - Currently, 22 MG Cars for Sale in Philippines. Carmudi is your ultimate destination to find all new Cars (12) information, including Car specs, features, prices and images that will help you choose. Find great deals on good condition 9 second hand Cars for sale in the Philippines with price, features, images and specifications. Check out the largest stock of used Cars all over the Philippines, starting at ₱574,000 only.
22 MG Cars available for sale in the Philippines, the cheapest MG car is available for ₱574,000 and the most expensive one for ₱1.299 Million. Get great deals and promos on MG cars for sale in Philippines, view detailed price list (DP & Monthly Installment), reviews, fuel consumption, images, specifications, MG car models variant details & more. Select your favorite drive out of available 22 MG cars and make your dream come true of buying your own car
MG Cars For Sale in the Philippines
The ‘internet’ car that took the world by storm is a prominent scene on the streets of the Philippines. Yes, we’re talking of the MG (Morris Garages) logo that made its grand entry in the Philippines market by partnering with The Covenant Car Company, Inc. (TCCCI). With its launch, the MG car manufacturer was a total hit among the people of the Philippines. Although the British Car Manufacturer was introduced in the country a couple of years back, it has managed to make its own place. Now, if you’re thinking of buying your own MG car, Carmudi is the best place where you can get your preferred sedan, SUV, or crossover from the automaker. The platform helps you get all the information around the models offered by MG.
Currently, Nanjing Automobile from China purchased the MG brand, and now it develops, designs, and assembles models under the MG marque. The automaker offers a distinctive and luxurious range of model lineups, ranging from fastback sedans to compact SUVs. To elaborate, the brand has a huge lineup that includes MG Gloster, MG Hector, MG Hector Plus, MG ZS EV, MG RC-6, MG ZS, MG 3, MG G10, and MG Marvel X.
Currently, the MG Philippines has a lineup consisting of 1 SUV, 1 Crossover SUV, 1 Sedan, and 1 Fastback Sedan.
MG Fastback Sedan For Sale
Fastback’s are generally defined as vehicles having a single slope, extending from the roof to the vehicle’s rear. At first glance, the MG model looks more like a sedan than a fastback because of the sloping tailback feature where the opening of the trunk extends to the windshield rear. All the fastback sedans are generally wider and longer with a new sporty look. So how do you decide which ‘fastback’ sedan is the one to match your lifestyle and demands? Or, what are the advantages and disadvantages it has?
Keep reading to know about all its pros and cons in comparison to other sedan fastbacks in the market.
Advantages and Disadvantages of MG Fastback Sedan Cars Philippines
The MG Fastback Sedan Advantages
- This model comes with an impressive combination of advanced technology and a fully equipped suite of active and passive safety features.
- Its classy looks are unmatched by any other brand’s fastback sedan.
- The handling of this car is very suitable for driving daily.
- The price range at which it comes is very efficient in comparison to other similar models.
The MG Fastback Sedan Disadvantages
- The after-sales performance of the model and the brand’s build quality is not very reliable.
- The manufacturers might not have focussed too much on the vehicle’s performance and comfort.
MG Sedan For Sale
Sedan is a modern luxury that almost everybody loves to have, equipped with premium features like a sunroof, a flat-bottomed steering wheel, contrast stitching, and leatherette touchpoints. It can act both as a street and a premium car at times. Sedans are generally preferred for long-distance travel plans, which require you to carry heavy luggage. This segment of cars are, without a doubt, an excellent choice for those people who love a practical and classic vehicle for daily drives.
Keep reading to know the details about the advantages and disadvantages of owning this sedan.
Advantages and Disadvantages of MG Sedan Cars Philippines
The MG Sedan Advantages
- It comes with a powerful 1.5-litre turbocharged petrol engine.
- Remote lock and unlock.
- Real-time location sharing.
- Command feature for controlling, sunroof, AC, and music.
- At the top of the energy dial, there exists an orange boost section.
The MG Sedan Disadvantages
- The soft-touch materials dotted around the place feel on the cheap side.
- You have to manually adjust the climate controls on the infotainment screen.
- The rear headroom might be a little smaller for tall people.
MG Crossover SUV For Sale
The sole product from the Chinese manufacturer, MG produces ZS of the crossover SUV subcompact under the MG Marque. It works exceptionally well on both the highways and town roads. Currently, this model is the brand’s best-selling model in all the international markets, including the Philippines market. SUVs are generally made for utility purposes with a unibody frame construction.
Although it is the best-selling model, there are some pros and cons attached to it that you should know before purchasing it.
Advantages and Disadvantages of MG Crossover Philippines
The MG Crossover SUV Advantages
- An 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system.
- Keyless engine start.
- Electric sunshade and a panoramic sunroof.
- Front seats offer good support clad in faux leather.
The MG Crossover SUV Disadvantages
- Passenger’s airbags are insufficiently inflated.
- There is a lack of sufficient protection in the driver’s knee.
- The driver’s position is higher up, which gives them increased visibility on the road ahead.
MG SUV For Sale
A lot of times, SUVs have been considered as the master of all roads. The structure of an SUV often resembles a combination of a minivan and a truck. These models were first built on a truck chassis before converting to a unibody frame where the body, floors, and chassis are a single structure. SUVs are known to offer comfort when transporting people and cargo.
Keep reading the guide below to know more about the pros and cons that are associated with the SUV models.
Advantages and Disadvantages of MG SUV Philippines
The MG SUV Advantages
- The leather-wrapped, height-adjustable, and perforable multi-function steering wheel.
- Electrically-adjustable front-row seats.
- Silver accents across the instrument console display a classy visual contrast.
- A Heavily-loaded 8-inch infotainment system.
The MG SUV Disadvantages
- It takes almost about 6-8 hours to recharge a dead battery.
- The regenerative braking can be intrusive sometimes.
- The high centre of gravity of these models have increased their chances of rolling over a swift swerve, which makes it a safety hazard.
MG Cars for Sale in Philippines Price List
MG Cars for Sale in Philippines Price List start at ₱574,000 for the inexpensive model MG ZS and goes up to ₱999,900 for the most expensive car model MG 6.
|MG RX5||Starts @ ₱800,000 *|
|MG 6||Starts @ ₱999,900 *|
|MG ZS||Starts @ ₱574,000 *|
|MG 5||₱658,888 - ₱938,888|
Upcoming MG cars
Expected MG cars launch in Philippines include MG RX8
|MG Model||Expected Launch Date|
|MG RX8||10, Aug 2021|
There are 15 authorized MG cars dealers across 14 cities in the Philippines.