Chevrolet Cars for Sale in Philippines
Jun 21, 2021 - Currently, 155 Chevrolet Cars for Sale in Philippines. Carmudi is your ultimate destination to find all new Cars (31) information, including Car specs, features, prices and images that will help you choose. Find great deals on good condition 119 second hand Cars for sale in the Philippines with price, features, images and specifications. Check out the largest stock of used Cars all over the Philippines, starting at ₱190,000 only.
155 Chevrolet Cars available for sale in the Philippines, the cheapest Chevrolet car is available for ₱190,000 and the most expensive one for ₱8.547 Million. Get great deals and promos on Chevrolet cars for sale in Philippines, view detailed price list (DP & Monthly Installment), reviews, fuel consumption, images, specifications, Chevrolet car models variant details & more. Select your favorite drive out of available 155 Chevrolet cars and make your dream come true of buying your own car.
Chevrolet Cars for Sale Philippines
Apart from Toyota, if there is any one car manufacturer which has a diverse lineup of offerings ranging from a car as small as an entry-level urban hatchback to a full-fledged fiery supercar, it has to be Chevrolet. The American car marquee has been in the car market of the Philippines for quite some time now and has made this market one of the most important ones in its entire global presence.
Thanks to its good international image as a big and trusted name, Chevrolet has had a decent run in the Philippines, which is reflected in the sales of its cars, both in the used as well as new car market. Currently, in the lineup of new cars, Chevrolet is having versatile offerings including one hatchback (Spark), three sedans (Sail, Cruze and Malibu), four SUVs/crossovers (Trax, Trailblazer, Tahoe and Suburban), three pickups (Colorado, High Country Storm and Trail Boss) and two sports cars (Camaro and Corvette).
Chervolet SUVs for Sale
Back in its home country of the USA, Chevrolet has always been popular with its wide range of SUVs, and the Philippines market too has got a taste of its prowess in SUVs. The best of the current SUVs from Chevrolet’s global lineup is currently available in the Philippines, including the premium compact Trax, the rugged midsize Chevrolet Trailblazer and two full-sized premium SUVs, Chevrolet Tahoe and Chevrolet Suburban. Previously, Chevrolet also sold the Captiva in the Philippines, which was eventually replaced by the Trailblazer, but is still a popular model in the used car market.
Advantages and disadvantages of Chevrolet SUV Cars Philippines
- The SUVs from Chevrolet do not rely on pseudo crossover styling – all of them have butch and intimidating styling, typically reminiscent of traditional SUVs.
- The Chevrolet SUVs offer good levels of space and build quality, making them practical family-oriented cars.
- The fuel efficiency of the Chevrolet SUVs is not as generous as that of the Japanese rivals.
- The Chevrolet SUVs fall behind the Japanese SUVs when it comes to long term reliability and ownership costs.
New and Used Chevrolet SUV Models at Carmudi
Chevrolet MPVs for Sale
While all the major car manufacturers have an ample amount of MPVs in their lineup, especially in the compact vehicle segments, Chevrolet has steered away from this segment in order to focus primarily on SUVs. However, at one point of time, Chevrolet used to sell a compact MPV in the form of Chevrolet Spin, which was a strong contender in the compact family vehicle segment with its distinctive styling.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Chevrolet MPV Cars Philippines
- The Chevrolet Spin looked quite distinctive and premium for its segment during its period of existence, thus making it quite ahead of its time.
- The Chevrolet Spin offers loads of room for all three rows, despite its compact dimensions.
- The overall build quality and ruggedness of the Chevrolet Spin was not as fine as what the Japanese MPVs offer.
- The overall interior cabin layout and features list of the Chevrolet Spin is quite drab.
Chevrolet Sedans for Sale
Despite the rising popularity of SUVs, Chevrolet believes that the Philippines car market still has got a lot of potential for three-box sedans, which is reflected in the decent sales figures of its current three sedans – Chevrolet Sail, Chevrolet Cruze and Chevrolet Malibu. While the Sail offers a big car appeal at the price of a hatchback, the Cruze has made a good fan following for its sporty driving dynamics. The Malibu, on the other hand, caters to the relatively small midsize luxury sedan category.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Chevrolet Sedan Cars Philippines
- In terms of road presence, the sedans from Chevrolet have got great street cred, which looks sportier and larger than their respective competitors.
- The sedans from Chevrolet feel sturdy and well-built for their segment.
- The sedans from Chevrolet feel a bit underequipped in terms of features, for today’s times.
- Save for Malibu, the other sedans look uninspiring and need comprehensive visual updates.
New and Used Chevrolet Sedan Models at Carmudi
Chevrolet Hatchbacks for Sale
Chevrolet has always been primarily known for its bigger sedans and SUVs, though for emerging car markets like that of Philippines, it has a keen focus on hatchbacks too, in order to sustain volumes. The entry-level compact Chevrolet Spark has always been instrumental in driving the volumes of Chevrolet in the country, and for few years, the more premium Sonic was also available in the country in the bigger hatchback segment and can be found in the used car market as well.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Chevrolet Hatchbacks Cars Philippines
- The overall styling and visual appeal of the Chevrolet hatchbacks exude global essence as a whole.
- The Chevrolet hatchbacks are quite well built and sturdy for the entry-level segment to which they belong.
- The space management inside the hatchbacks from Chevrolet is not as generous when compared to Japanese hatchbacks in the same category.
- When it comes to performance, the petrol engines of the Chevrolet hatchbacks are not too enthusiastic.
Used and New Chevrolet Hatchback Models at Carmudi
Chevrolet Vans and Pickups for Sale
While Chevrolet has chosen to stay away from the people mover or cargo van segments, it has made the very capable Colorado lifestyle pickup truck available in the Philippines car market. In addition to it, the American car maker has made two more better styled and performance-oriented versions of the Chevrolet Colorado – High Country Storm and Trail Boss – added to its lineup.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Chevrolet Pickups and Vans Philippines
- The pickups from Chevrolet are based on sturdy chassis mechanicals which makes them very great off-roader vehicles.
- The pickups from Chevrolet have sturdy build quality in their favor, making them long-lasting.
- The ride quality and refinement levels of pickups from Chevrolet are not too fine.
- The maintenance costs of Chevrolet pickups are on a higher side as compared to its Japanese peers.
Used and New Chevrolet Pickup Models at Carmudi
Chevrolet Sports Cars for Sale
Chevrolet is one of the very few mass-market car makers, which has been bestowed with great prowess when it comes to making some breath taking legendary sports cars. The American car maker has made both of its iconic sports cars available in the country – the pony car Camaro and the flagship supercar Corvette.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Chevrolet Sports Cars Philippines
- The performance of the sports cars from Chevrolet is as breathtaking and fine as any of its European or Japanese counterparts.
- The sports cars from Chevrolet, with their large dimensions and smart styling, have an incredible road presence.
- The handling of Chevrolet sports cars is great, but not too precise as their other counterparts.
- The ride quality of sports cars from Chevrolet is on a very firmer side. Also, the maintenance costs too are very high.
Chevrolet Cars for Sale in Philippines Price List
Chevrolet Cars for Sale in Philippines Price List start at ₱190,000 for the inexpensive model Chevrolet Captiva and goes up to ₱5.7 Million for the most expensive car model Chevrolet Corvette.
|Chevrolet Aveo||Starts @ ₱220,000 *|
|Chevrolet Captiva||Starts @ ₱190,000 *|
|Chevrolet Cruze||Starts @ ₱310,000 *|
|Chevrolet Tahoe||Starts @ ₱698,000 *|
|Chevrolet Malibu||Starts @ ₱680,000 *|
|Chevrolet Sail||Starts @ ₱325,000 *|
|Chevrolet Camaro||Starts @ ₱2.898 Million*|
|Chevrolet Trax||Starts @ ₱390,000 *|
|Chevrolet Suburban||Starts @ ₱3.85 Million*|
|Chevrolet BT Cruiser||Starts @ ₱5.4 Million*|
|Chevrolet Spin||Starts @ ₱375,000 *|
|Chevrolet Spark||Starts @ ₱210,000 *|
|Chevrolet Colorado||Starts @ ₱800,000 *|
|Chevrolet Trailblazer||Starts @ ₱550,000 *|
|Chevrolet Corvette||Starts @ ₱2.8 Million*|
|Chevrolet Orlando||Starts @ ₱300,000 *|
|Chevrolet Sonic||Starts @ ₱325,000 *|
Upcoming Chevrolet cars
Expected Chevrolet cars launch in Philippines include Chevrolet Tracker
|Chevrolet Model||Expected Launch Date|
|Chevrolet Tracker||4, Jul 2021|
There are 43 authorized Chevrolet cars dealers across 24 cities in the Philippines.
Carmudi Philippines Insider