New and Used Nissan Patrol for Sale Philippines | Nissan Patrol Price List
People might think that hulky, full-size SUVs have no place on the crowded highways and narrow streets of the Philippines—but they must be forgetting that country roads and provincial thoroughfares are not always paved and smooth-sailing. What more when another typhoon strikes and renders roads barely passable? That’s when the Nissan Patrol—a 5-door, 8-seater large SUV—enters the picture and reminds us of its indispensable utility. Regardless if you purchase the vehicle brand new or from a second hand cars for sale dealer, you’re sure to get a vehicle that’s built for service and durability.
The Nissan Patrol has been around since 1951 and conquered numerous markets all over the globe, from Japan to the Middle East. 1986 was the year when the 4x4 Patrol became the ultimate off-roader in terms of power and value, selling thousands of units worldwide. The Nissan Patrol greeted the 21st century with its fifth generation, known as the Y61 series that included the Nissan GU Patrol. As of 2017, the Patrol is in its sixth generation Y62 series and is showing no signs of slowing down.
CARMUDI SCORESHEET FOR NISSAN PATROL
VALUE FOR MONEY
overall score by Carmudi's car expert:
The New Nissan Patrol 2017 in the Philippines Has Been Finally Revealed
Nissan Patrol 2017 Review in the Philippines
How is the 2017 Nissan Patrol different from the 2015 model?
Nissan Philippines blindsided everybody when it announced in mid-2015 that the starting price for the 2017 Nissan Patrol was going to a hair under P4 million. Considering that current SUV prices start at more or less the P5 million mark, the 2017 is a steal for the price.
What is new about the Nissan Patrol 2017 design?
The Nissan Patrol received major updates for the 2015 model year, and due to this very recent update, almost the entirety of the Nissan Patrol remains unchanged for 2017 save for the replacement of the 2-point second row middle seatbelt with the 3-point version.
What are Nissan Patrol 2017 specs and features?
Two engines make up the 2017 Nissan Patrol’s powertrain line, a 5.6-liter V6 and a 3.0-liter 4-cylinder. The 5.6L is linked to a 5-speed transmission, while the 3.0L is linked to a 4-speed gearbox. Both transmission systems are automatic. Other standout features for the vehicle include:
- Nissan Safety Shield system
- 4x4 drive with heavy-duty suspension
What are Nissan Patrol 2017 prices in the Philippines?
The 2017 Patrol comes in two trims, the Royale and the Super Safari. MSRP for each trim is listed below. To find an authorized dealer near you, visit the official Nissan website and use their dealer locator tool. You may also download a brochure of the vehicle from the website in .PDF format.
- Nissan Patrol 2017 Royale 5.6 V8 4x4 AT: P3,990,000
- Nissan Patrol 2017 Super Safari 3.0 4x4 AT: P2,795,000
Nissan Patrol Review in the Philippines
Nissan Patrol Specs and Performance
The latest Nissan Patrol for sale is powered by a 5.6-liter V8 gasoline engine paired with a 5-speed automatic 4WD system. The Patrol’s V8 engine churns out a hefty 371 horsepower and 526 Nm of torque that ensures optimal performance whether you’re on rugged, rocky surfaces or smooth sand dunes. The independent double wishbone suspension on both ends with Hydraulic Body Motion Control (HBMC) guarantees a comfortable ride with minimal bumps and little to no body aches wherever you may be.
Nissan Patrol Fuel Consumption
Below is a list of some popular Nissan Patrol years and their fuel consumption rates:
New Nissan Patrol fuel consumption:
- Nissan Patrol 2017: TBA
- Nissan Patrol 2016: 5.5 km/l average rating
- Nissan Patrol 2015: 5.5 km/l average rating
- Nissan Patrol 2014: 5.4 km/l average rating
Second hand Nissan Patrol fuel consumption:
- Nissan Patrol 2013: 5.4 km/l average rating
- Nissan Patrol 2012: 6.6 km/l average rating
- Nissan Patrol 2011: 7.7 km/l average rating
- Nissan Patrol 2010: 6.9 km/l average rating
Nissan Patrol Features
Nissan Patrol Convenience and Entertainment Features
After more than 50 years of development and 200 evaluated prototypes (for the current generation only), Nissan’s engineers finally brought forth the 2017 Nissan Patrol Royale with a V8 engine for maximum performance and a Hydraulic Body Motion Control System (HBMC) that enables the Patrol to adapt to any terrain—stable on rugged tracks and suave on city streets. With a generous amount of refinements and awe-inspiring upgrades, the new Nissan Patrol is the all-around SUV you’ve been waiting for.
- 2-DIN tuner, CD/DVD/USB/MP3 audio system
- Twin pillar speakers and 4 side speakers
- 2 headrest mounted rear monitors
- Leather-wrapped interior features
- Glass mounted antenna
- Parking sensor with reverse camera
Nissan Patrol Safety Features
The Nissan Patrol 4x4 is a burly vehicle strengthened by Nissan’s Safety Shield system. Patrol owners are given peace of mind as their safety and security are practically guaranteed by the following features:
- Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC)
- Traction Control System (TCS)
- Active Brake Limited Slip (ABLS)
- Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD)
- Anti-lock Braking System (EBS)
- Hill Start Assist (HSA)
Nissan Patrol Design
Nissan Patrol Interior
Inside, the Patrol wows passengers with black and brown leather trims, polished aluminum, and wood grain paneling. Overall, the luxuriousness of the Patrol’s interior is sure to take you through the roughest terrain in style. Other cool interior features include:
- Tilt/telescoping steering with memory
- Electrically powered front seats
- 13-speaker Bose sound system
- DVD/Tuner/iPod entertainment system
- Moon roof, push engine start
- Tri-zone climate control
Nissan Patrol Exterior
On the outside, the Patrol exudes dependability and sophistication with a fresh approach to modern design. The accents are bold does away with the excess sleekness prevalent in today’s SUVs. Big and beefy, the Patrol’s core design still contains many of the elements that the vehicle is known for. Standout exterior features for the vehicle include:
- Halogen headlights
- LED daytime running lights
- Front fog lamps
- Side mirror signal
- Parking sensors
- 20-inch wheels
Nissan Patrol Color Options
Certain versions of the Patrol, such as the Nissan Patrol Safari and Nissan Patrol Nismo (specifically developed for the Middle East), have their own set of color options. Here are the colors of Nissan Patrol SUVs that you’ll likely see in the Philippines:
- Royale Galaxy Black
- Royale Glacier Pearl
- Royale Cyber Silver
- Pearl Black
- Solarized Silver
- Polar White
Nissan Patrol Pros and Cons
Carmudi has compiled some Nissan Patrol advantages and disadvantages below:
Nissan Patrol Pros
- The Nissan Patrol has a high-quality cabin with comfortable space and a nice design.
- The Nissan Patrol is a very capable off-road vehicle with its competent 4WD system.
- The 5.6-liter V8 engine available with the Nissan Patrol is really powerful and dependable.
- There are plenty of available optional features and amenities on the Nissan Patrol.
Nissan Patrol Cons
- The Nissan Patrol has been criticized for its heavy fuel use. It isn't the ideal efficient SUV.
- Some people may find the Nissan Patrol too big for their taste and hard to park.
- One of the main downsides of the Nissan Patrol is that it gets too pricey with options.
- The absence of a V6 engine on the Nissan Patrol renders the vehicle less powerful.
Nissan Patrol Price List in the Philippines
You can expect the following prices for a new or 2nd hand Nissan Patrol for sale when you browse through our website:
New Nissan Patrol Price in the Philippines
- Nissan Patrol 2017 price in the Philippines: P4,040,000
- Nissan Patrol 2015 price in the Philippines: P1,989,000
- Nissan Patrol 2014 price in the Philippines: P1,590,000
- Nissan Patrol 2013 price in the Philippines: P1,500,000
Second Hand Nissan Patrol Price in the Philippines
- Nissan Patrol 2010 price in the Philippines: P1,288,000
- Nissan Patrol 2009 price in the Philippines: P1,298,000
- Nissan Patrol 2008 price in the Philippines: P750,000
- Nissan Patrol 2007 price in the Philippines: P700,000
Nissan Patrol latest offers in the Philippines
Know more about Nissan Patrol price list in the Philippines