MG PH Reveals Latest Dealer Principals
It was only in October 2018 when the The Covenant Car Company, Inc. (TCCCI) took the distributorship of Morris Garages (MG), which was alread being handled by other corporation for quite some time already.
Now with the TCCCI at the helm, they have grown rapidly. As of last year, MG Philippines has opened a total of 18 dealerships throughout Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao.
And to open a new year and decade, MG Philippines is proud to announce the latest dealer principals to sign on with MG, demonstrating their trust and the confidence in this British heritage brand, and the very capable team at TCCCI behind it all.
The latest dealer partners are Ark Diversified, Inc., The ANC Group, Advan Motor, Inc., Autohub Group, and Magnum Group, Inc.
- Ark Diversified Inc., led by its President and CEO Ray Jarina, brings years of commercial vehicle sales success. This time around, the group continues that same success with the inauguration of MG Commonwealth in Quezon City.
- The ANC Group is widely considered as one of the biggest and most influential local automotive groups. Under President and CEO, Anthony Cheng, the group is slated to open MG Makati to offer car sales and aftermarket services in a main business center.
- Advan Motor Inc. and its President, Ramon Sison, will pioneer MG’s expansion in the eastern side of the Metro as it opens MG Marikina.
- The Autohub Group, along with President Willy Tee Ten (who is recognized as one of the 33 most influential personas in the automotive industry in 2019), is geared to add MG Shaw to its growing list of auto dealers.
- Magnum Group Inc., led by Managing Director Eduardo Bangayan, graces the Zamboanga peninsula with the opening of MG Zamboanga—ensuring the brand’s expanded market reach in the southern Philippines.
- Magnum Motors Corporation, under its President and CEO Roger Chiu, launches MG Cagayan De Oro in this burgeoning, high-potential, economically progressive city.
Each dealership will also be equipped to amplify the aftersales offerings of MG Philippines, including parts, service, and customer relations.
For now, come and #MeetMG at any of the twenty-four (24) operational dealerships nationwide. MG Philippines continues to grow its network of dealerships to ensure access to these great, British-bred rides, as well as genuine parts and aftersales services to keep them in top condition.
Follow MG Philippines on social media: OfficialMGPhilippines (Facebook) @mg_philippines (Instagram and Twitter) for more updates. You may also call the 24/7 MG Philippines hotline at (02) 5328 4664 for more inquiries.