Geely PH announces discount program for medical community
Sojitz G Auto Philippines, the official distributor of Geely cars in the country, is giving recognition to medical frontliners fighting COVID-19 by way of a rewards program.
The latest initiative is said to be SGAP's way to show gratitude to the heroes for their absolute determination to exert effort to save lives during this pandemic.
The frontliners who leave their families every day in order to fulfill their responsibilities for the country shows great commitment and compassion to serve their fellow countrymen no matter what cost.
SGAP believes that with their dedication, the country will soon go back to normalcy, one patient recovery at a time.
Dubbed as Geely Medical Community Rewards, SGAP entitles the frontliners and their relatives up to the first degree of consanguinity to a discount worth P130,000 when they purchase any Geely vehicle.
These following customers who are considered frontliners are qualified to avail the Geely Medical Community Rewards:
- Doctors of Medicine
- Medical Technologists
- Radiologic Technologist
- Registered Nutritionist
A medical frontliner who plans to avail the P130,000 discount must:
- present his/ her medical ID along with Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) license.
- If an immediate relative will be purchasing the vehicle, he/ she must provide a signed endorsement letter to be given by the medical frontliner. In addition to the letter, he/ she must present a copy of a hospital or agency ID and/ or the fontliner’s PRC license along with the contact number. The relative who will avail shall also present his/her government-issued ID.
- Azkarra Luxury 48V EMS 4WD-P1.598 million
- Azkarra Premium 4 x 2-P1.438 million
- Coolray Sport-P1.2 million
- Coolray Premium-P1.009 million
Customers may contact any local Geely dealer to know more about the Geely Medical Community Rewards program.
The P130,000 discount will run up to July 31.
Photos from Geely