New and Used Hyundai Tucson for Sale Philippines | Hyundai Tucson 2019 Price List
With the unveiling of the new 2018 Hyundai Tucson, Hyundai made it clear that they intend to push the envelope of the crossover SUV design with this latest model’s cutting-edge styling, features and technology. The new Tucson signifies a huge step forward for Hyundai, and aims to be the poster child for the company’s slogan, “New Thinking, New Possibilities.” Hyundai’s crossover SUV was first marketed in 2005. In less than a decade, the vehicle has impressively evolved to compete with better-established models in its segment. The first generation lasted until 2008 and was immediately followed by the second generation in 2009, which ended its run in 2015. The 2018 Hyundai Tucson is the first of the third generation. A new or used Hyundai Tucson consistently proves to be a winner. If your budget only allows for a Tucson from a used cars for sale dealer, know that with the vehicle’s solid reputation, you’ll still be getting your money’s worth.
CARMUDI SCORESHEET FOR HYUNDAI TUCSON 2019
VALUE FOR MONEY
overall score by Carmudi's car expert:
The New Hyundai Tucson 2018 in the Philippines Has Finally Been Revealed
Hyundai Tucson 2019 Review in the Philippines
How is the 2019 Hyundai Tucson different from the 2017 model?
Hyundai completely revised the Tucson for the 2018 model year and enhancements occur at every point. Here are some of the updates:
- New engine
- New dual-clutch transmission
- Improved cabin interior
- Larger size
What is new about the Hyundai Tucson 2019 design?
As mentioned, the 2018 Tucson features a major overhaul from inside out. Major changes to the vehicle’s appearance include:
- Flatter hood
- Narrower headlights
- Sharper headlamps
- Rear spoiler
What are Hyundai Tucson 2019 specs and features?
The Tucson is available in gasoline and engine options. Both are 2.0-liters and partnered with a 6-speed transmission. Here are some of the crossover’s standout features:
- Advanced high strength steel (AHSS) body
- 8-inch Mono LCD/Radio/CD/USB/AUX entertainment system
- Trip computer
- Electronic Stability control with Hill Start Assist
What are Hyundai Tucson 2019 prices in the Philippines?
Eight different trims are available for the Tucson’s latest version, with price ranging from P1,098.000 to P1,918,000. Below are the MSRPs for the Tucson’s top four variants:
Tucson 2018 2.0 GL A/T
|Hyundai Tucson 2018 2.0 GL M/T
|Hyundai Tucson 2018 2.0 GLS A/T
|Hyundai Tucson 2018 2.0 GLX A/T
|Hyundai Tucson 2018 2.0 A/T
|Hyundai Tucson 2018 2.0 M/T
Hyundai Tucson Review in the Philippines
Hyundai Tucson Specs and Performance
The recent Tucson has one of the widest engine ranges in its class. These include two gasoline engines—a basic 1.6L with 135 hp and a 1.6L T-GDI with 176 hp, and three diesel engines—a 1.7L CRDi with 115 hp, 2.0L CRDi with 136 hp, and 2.0L high-power CRDi with 184 hp, totaling five engine choices in all. The engines are mated with either a 6-speed automatic or manual gear box save for the 1.6L T-GDI, which is the sole recipient of a 7-speed dual clutch automatic. The Hyundai Tucson suspension system uses a MacPherson strut front system and a multi-link rear system, lending the Tucson improved steering response, ride comfort, and driving stability. The 2WD versions do tend to torque steer at low speeds, which is why if you have the budget for it, it will be a good idea to opt for the active on-demand four-wheel-drive system for enhanced grip and surefootedness.
Hyundai Tucson Fuel Consumption
The Tucson is one of Hyundai’s bestsellers in the Philippines, and one of the reason for this is the crossover’s superb fuel ratings, as evidenced by the numbers below:
New Hyundai Tucson fuel consumption:
- Hyundai Tucson 2017: TBA
- Hyundai Tucson 2016: 26 MPG average rating
- Hyundai Tucson 2015: 25 MPG average rating
- Hyundai Tucson 2014: 25 MPG average rating
Second hand Hyundai Tucson fuel consumption:
- Hyundai Tucson 2013: 25 MPG average rating
- Hyundai Tucson 2012: 25 MPG average rating
- Hyundai Tucson 2011: 25 MPG average rating
- Hyundai Tucson 2010: 25 MPG average rating
Hyundai Tucson Features
Hyundai Tucson Convenience and Entertainment Features
The first highlight in the Tucson’s favor is its design—this latest model beholds a premium look that instantly makes it a top end SUV. This upscale feel continues inside, where the dashboard and console are elegant in their simplicity. The well-bolstered seats also look pricey.
Front-wheel drive is standard across the lineup, but four-wheel drive is optional. As well, a passive entry system with push-button start/stop is standard on all models, and so is a powered driver’s seat. Here are some of the vehicle’s additional comfort features:
- Massive panoramic sunroof
- Powered smart tailgate
- Parking assist system
- Seat adjustment control system
- 5-inch Mono TFT LCD with trip computer
- LCD with radio/CD/USB/Aux function
Hyundai Tucson Safety Features
The Hyundai Tucson is equipped with a host of advanced safety and security features. Take a look at what this SUV has to offer for your protection:
- Dual front airbags
- ABS (Anti-Lock Braking System)
- Foot parking brake
- Rear park assist system
- Child safety rear door lock
- High mount stop lamp
Hyundai Tucson Design
Hyundai Tucson Interior
Inside, the Tucson is all about wrapping things up in a neat package. To start with, the center console has been simplified via a more horizontal orientation. The interior is also larger than its predecessor, and it shows via the longer front seat cushions and massive luggage space. On top of that, the quality of the interior materials also received an upgrade, looking more high quality than before. Red wine leather is an available option. Here’s a list of more interior features to look out for:
- Active headrests
- Rear air ventilation
- Center lamp and luggage lamp
- Glovebox with cooling vents
- 8-way power front seats
- Storage box center console
Hyundai Tucson Exterior
Up front, the Tucson sports the Korean carmaker’s signature hexagonal grille sandwiched by two sleek-looking slit-eye headlights. The grille’s lower portion has been given a wing-like appearance that extends cleverly to the LED daytime running lights. Modifications such as more angular wheel arches and moving the A-pillar to the back lends the vehicle a more dynamic, compact, yet aggressive stance. Other notable exterior features include:
- Outside mirror repeaters
- Wheel arch molding
- Waistline molding
- Rear wiper and washer
- Rear spoiler with high mount stop lamp
- Rear reflector
Hyundai Tucson Color Options
Hyundai Tucson’s color options are as elegant as they come. Choose from one of these exquisite choices when you’re shopping for a Tucson to buy:
- Ara Blue
- Milk Tea
- Phantom Black
- Platinum Silver
- Pure White
- Ruby Wine
Hyundai Tucson Pros and Cons
The following the Hyundai Tucson’s advantages and disadvantages:
Hyundai Tucson Pros
- The Hyundai Tucson has a sporty, modern design that appeals to every SUV enthusiast.
- The Hyundai Tucson has been rated as a relatively affordable SUV to own and maintain.
- The Hyundai Tucson has an abundance of standard and optional tech features.
- The Hyundai Tucson has excellent storage space and a comfortable cabin space.
Hyundai Tucson Cons
- If power is a priority for you, the Hyundai Tucson can be a little bit disappointing.
- The handling of the Hyundai Tucson doesn't come out shining compared to rivals.
- The Hyundai Tucson has average interior materials with lots of hard plastic materials.
- Although the Hyundai Tucson has large dimensions, the cargo capacity isn’t impressive.
Hyundai Tucson Price List in the Philippines
For those interested to buy a new or 2nd hand Hyundai Tucson, below are some of the year models available in the country, along with their price ranges. Find the best new and 2nd hand Hyundai Tucson for sale deals when you browse Carmudi Philippines.
New Hyundai Tucson Price in the Philippines
- Hyundai Tucson 2018 price in the Philippines: P1,218,000
- Hyundai Tucson 2017 price in the Philippines: P1,168,000
Second Hand Hyundai Tucson Price in the Philippines
- Hyundai Tucson 2017 price in the Philippines: P1,098,000
- Hyundai Tucson 2016 price in the Philippines: P888,000
- Hyundai Tucson 2008 price in the Philippines: P350,000
- Hyundai Tucson 2007 price in the Philippines: P343,000
Hyundai Tucson latest offers in the Philippines
Know more about Hyundai Tucson price list in the Philippines
Thinking of buying a Hyundai Tucson? Be prepared before you sign the dotted line! Below is some additional information to help you before and after you purchase your car: