Mitsubishi Montero for Sale in Philippines | Mitsubishi Montero Price List 2019
CARMUDI SCORESHEET FOR 2019 MITSUBISHI MONTERO SPORT
VALUE FOR MONEY
Mitsubishi Montero Sport
overall score by Carmudi's car expert:
MITSUBISHI Montero Sport 2019
The SUV market is very tight. The Montero Sport goes head-to-head with rivals like the Toyota Fortuner, Ford Everest, and the emerging Nissan Terra, to name a few. But while there have been many movements in the market, the Montero Sport maintains its share because of what it offers.
Like a Phoenix coming out of the ashes, the once-controversy-ridden Montero Sport has come out clean, bringing back its vigor and status as a reliable family day-to-day drive.
The third-generation Montero Sport is priced from P1.499 million for the base Montero Sport GLX 2WD 2.4D MT up to P2.164 million for the Montero Sport GT 4WD 2.4D AT, and it is only available in four variants.
Outside to inside, there were some changes done with the Montero Sport. The third generation sports a redesigned front fascia and grille that gives it a more powerful look. The sharper and elongated tail lamps give the car more accent on the road.
Its powertrains is where the fun really starts. The 2.4-liter MIVEC, CRDI engine ensures that while dishing out powerful results (178 hp and 430 Nm) at optimum efficiency, it provides a cleaner burn too.
For the interiors, the driver-centric design is what’s enjoyable with the Montero Sport. It now comes with a black leather interior with eight-way, power-adjustable front seats for the GT variant to complement the high center console on black piano key finish to put a dash of sophistication to the vehicle. it also comes with a sunroof (GT variant only), and keyless operation system.
Safety features include Forward Collision Mitigation System, Blind Spot Warning, Ultrasonic Misacceleration Mitigation system, Hill Descent Control, and Adaptive Cruise Control (all available in GT variant) as well as the Hill Start Assist, Reinforced Impact Safety Evolution body, and seven SRS airbags (which comes as standard).
The color variants to choose from range from Savana White, Sterling Silver Metallic, Virgil Gray, Deep Bronze Metallic,Sedona Red, Mystic Blue and Pyrenese Black.
Specs and Features
- Redesigned front grille
- Sharper and bolder head and taillamps
- 18-inch two-tone alloy wheels
Interior Specs (premium variant)
- Black leather interior
- While-lit high contrast instrument display panel
- 2din, 6.75 inch touchscreen panel with six speakers
- Four spoke leather steering wheel
Safety Tech Features (GT variant)
- Stability and traction control
- HDC-HAS (all variants
- ABS with brake assist and brake override
- Forward Collision Mitigation System,
- Blind Spot Warning,
- ultrasonic misacceleration mitigation system,
- hill start assist (all variants
- reinforced impact safety evolution body (all variants
- seven SRS airbags (all variants
- 2.4-liter DOHC-VGT MIVEC engine with electronic CRDI fuelsystem.
- Eight-speed automatic with sports mode
- Six-speed manual
The Mitsubishi Montero has the stance perfect for water wading, sothe usual floodwaters or the weekend drive out in the wilderness are not problem with this mammoth of an SUV.
TThe tech-heavy Mitsubishi Montero Sport will make driving daily or for a weekend run a whole lot easier.
- The Montero can be a good choice for the SUV market.
- It has a lot to offer given the price tag.
Mitsubishi Montero Sport Review in the Philippines
Mitsubishi Montero Sport Specs and Performance
Under the hood, the 2018 Montero Sport uses a 2.5 liter DOHC 16-valve inline-4 diesel engine which supplies 175 horsepower and 350 Nm of torque (for the VGT equipped variants). Its non-VGT variants, on the other hand, produce a lower output of 136 horsepower and 314 Nm of torque.
These engines allow this SUV to accelerate from 0-100 kilometers per hour (kph) in less than 13 seconds. When driven on highways, this vehicle’s maximum speed is an impressive 180 kph. The Mitsubishi Montero Sport Suspension system uses double wishbone coil springs at the front and 3-link coil springs at the back.
In terms of performance, the Montero Sport comes with a class-leading eight-speed transmission with Sport Mode, designed to make the most of its 2.5L diesel engine. The vehicle’s turning radius is an impressive 5.6 meters.
Mitsubishi Montero Sport Fuel Consumption
Below is a list of some popular Mitsubishi Montero Sport years and their fuel consumption rates:
New Mitsubishi Montero Sport fuel consumption:
- Mitsubishi Montero Sport 2017: TBA
- Mitsubishi Montero Sport 2016: 10.0 l/100km average rating
- Mitsubishi Montero Sport 2015: 10.4 l/100km average rating
- Mitsubishi Montero Sport 2014: 10.4 l/100km average rating
Second hand Mitsubishi Montero Sport fuel consumption:
- Mitsubishi Montero Sport 2013: 10.8 l/100km average rating
- Mitsubishi Montero Sport 2012: 10.8 l/100km average rating
- Mitsubishi Montero Sport 2011: 10.8 l/100km average rating
- Mitsubishi Montero Sport 2010: 11.7 l/100km average rating
Mitsubishi Montero Sport Features
Mitsubishi Montero Sport Convenience and Entertainment Features
The Montero Sport is a highly responsive car on the road, thanks to its Sportronic mode which, according to Mitsubishi, effectively marries the immediate reaction of a manual transmission with the convenience of an automatic. Top-of-the-line GTV variants also have active stability control, which keeps track of each wheel’s traction. Other notable features include:
- Tiptronic paddle shifters
- Multimedia Entertainment System
- Electronic Dial Super Select 4WD-II
- Mitsubishi Active Stability
- Multicolor Multi-Information Display
- Keyless Operation System (KOS)
Mitsubishi Montero Sport Safety Features
The Montero contains some of the latest and best safety and security features in the market. These are just a few of a very lengthy list:
- 7 SRS Airbags
- Reinforced Impact Safety Evolution (RISE) Body
- Front Collision Mitigation (FCM) System
- Blind Spot Warning (BSW) System
- Reverse Camera
- Anti-lock Braking System with EBD
Mitsubishi Montero Sport Design
Mitsubishi Montero Sport Interior
The Montero Sport’s wide-known ruggedness is noticeably toned down inside, as the interior faithfully sticks to Mitsubishi’s utilitarian roots. Faux aluminum trim completes the Montero Sport’s interior look, easily making the latest iteration one of the most premium SUVs that Mitsubishi has ever released. Notable interior features include:
- Engine Start/Stop Button
- Dual Zone Automatic Climate Control System
- Multimedia Entertainment System
- GPS navigation system
- Multi-color information display with rheostat
- Multi-layer cushioned seats
Mitsubishi Montero Sport Exterior
The latest Montero Sport’s most prominent feature is not at the front, but at the back—Mitsubishi’s latest SUV offering features tail lamps that stretch from the rear windshield all the way down to the bumper. The look is inspired by the futuristic GR-HEV concept car unveiled at the 2014 Geneva Motor Show. As for the midsize SUV’s other remarkable exterior features, these are:
- LED headlights
- 700 mm Wading Depth
- 18-inch two-tone alloy wheels
- “Dynamic Shield” front design
- Bespoke 265/60 R18 alloy wheels
- Chrome trim at the air intake
Mitsubishi Montero Sport Color Options
The new Mitsubishi Montero Sport comprises seven elegant colors that are sure to turn some heads on the road:
- Sedona Red
- Mystic Blue
- Virgil Gray
- Savanna White
- Pyrenese Black
- Sterling Silver Metallic
Mitsubishi Montero Sport Pros and Cons
We have whittled down the best and worst aspects of the Montero Sport so you can decide whether or not this SUV is the car for you. Read below for the Montero Sport advantages and disadvantages:
Mitsubishi Montero Sport Pros
- Thanks to its 4WD, the Mitsubishi Montero Sport gives a solid off-road performance.
- The Mitsubishi Montero Sport has a fair amount of space and a comfortable cabin.
- The new models of the Mitsubishi Montero Sport get a head-turning exterior design.
- The Mitsubishi Montero Sport is offered at a fair price that is suitable for everyone.
Mitsubishi Montero Sport Cons
- The acceleration of the Mitsubishi Montero Sport is average but could be better.
- While the interior is spacious, the Montero Sport has some hard plastic materials.
- The Mitsubishi Montero Sport is quieter than rivals, which doesn't cater to everyone.
- Some optional features and equipment can be found as a standard on some rivals.
Mitsubishi Montero Sport Price List in the Philippines
The Montero Sport is a great option if you are looking for 2nd hand cars for sale in the Philippines. You can expect the following prices for a new or second hand Mitsubishi Montero Sport for sale when you browse through our website:
|Mitsubishi Montero Sport 2019
||Average of price
||Max of price
|Mitsubishi Montero Sport 2.4 GLS A/T
|Mitsubishi Montero Sport 2.4 GLS M/T
|Mitsubishi Montero Sport 2.4 GLS PREMIUM A/T
|Mitsubishi Montero Sport 2.4 GLX M/T
|Mitsubishi Montero Sport 2.4 GT A/T
|Mitsubishi Montero Sport 2.5 GLS A/T
|Mitsubishi Montero Sport 2.5 GLX M/T
Second Hand Mitsubishi Montero Sport Price in the Philippines
- Mitsubishi Montero Sport 2017 price in the Philippines: P1,408,000
- Mitsubishi Montero Sport 2016 price in the Philippines: P1,350,000
- Mitsubishi Montero Sport 2015 price in the Philippines: P1,188,000
- Mitsubishi Montero Sport 2014 price in the Philippines: P898,000
Mitsubishi Montero Sport latest offers in the Philippines
Mitsubishi Montero Sport price list by year
Mitsubishi Montero Sport Additional Advice
Decided the Mitsubishi Montero Sport is the car for you? Discover some of our top tips for the next step of the buying process as well as car ownership basics, below: