New and Used Mitsubishi Pajero for Sale Philippines | Mitsubishi Pajero Price List
The Mitsubishi Pajero is a full-size SUV manufactured by Mitsubishi. Because of its hefty price tag, the Pajero has been known as a luxury car model and is often seen as a ride for the rich since it was first released in 1982. In other markets, this car is marketed as the Mitsubishi Montero, but this should not be confused with the same popular SUV nameplate in the Philippines. This five-door SUV is known to have only an all-wheel drive drivetrain (AWD) for all variants.
The Pajero has always had a reputation for being one of the best off-road SUVs on the market. Since it first debuted at the Paris Dakar Rally in January 1983, the Pajero has managed to maintain strong sales performance throughout its lifespan, with numbers peaking during the 1990s. After more than 30 years in existence, the SUV series has expanded to four generations, with the latest generation released in 2006. If you are looking for a 2nd hand car for sale in the SUV category, the Pajero will tick practically every box.
The New Mitsubishi Pajero 2017 in the Philippines Has Been Finally Revealed
Mitsubishi Pajero 2017 Review in the Philippines
How is the 2017 Mitsubishi Pajero different from the 2015 model?
For the 2017 model year, Mitsubishi decided to drop the manual transmission option. The 2017 also comes with the addition of the following infotainment features:
- Apple Carplay
- Android Auto
- DAB+ digital radio
What is new about the Mitsubishi Pajero 2017 design?
The look of the Pajero was lightly upgraded in 2015, and the 2017 follows the same overall design. Cosmetic enhancements carried over from the 2015 update include:
- New grille and bumper design
- LED daytime running lights
- New alloy wheels
What are Mitsubishi Pajero 2017 specs and features?
The latest Pajero comes in two variants, each equipped with its own engine (3.8L gas and 3.2L diesel). Standout features for the model include:
- Mitsubishi Active Stability and Traction Control (M-ASTC)
- Reinforced Impact Safety Evolution (RISE) body
What are Mitsubishi Pajero 2017 prices in the Philippines?
Mitsubishi recently adjusted its pricelist as of January 2017 so prices may vary.
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2017 GLS 3.8 V6 Gas 4WD AT: P2,550,000
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2017 GLS 3.2 DI-D 4WD AT: P2,750,000
Mitsubishi Pajero Review in the Philippines
Mitsubishi Pajero Specs and Performance
Mitsubishi currently markets the Pajero in two engine variants: a 3.8 liter gasoline engine variant and a 3.2 liter DI-D engine variant, both of which have an automatic 4-wheel drivetrain. The 3.8 liter engine puts out 248 hp and 329 Nm of torque, while the 3.2 liter engine draws 163 hp and 363 Nm of torque.
The Mitsubishi Pajero suspension system is one of the best in its class. It features a double-wishbone coil spring system with stabilizer bar at the front and a multi-link coil spring system with stabilizer bar at the rear.
Mitsubishi Pajero Fuel Consumption
Below is a list of some popular Mitsubishi Pajero years and their fuel consumption rates:
New Mitsubishi Pajero fuel consumption:
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2017: 8.0 l/100km average rating
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2016: 8.0 l/100km average rating
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2015: 9.0 l/100km average rating
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2014: 9.0 l/100km average rating
Second hand Mitsubishi Pajero fuel consumption:
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2013: 9.0 l/100km average rating
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2012: 13.4 l/100km average rating
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2011: 13.5 l/100km average rating
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2010: 9.2 l/100km average rating
Mitsubishi Pajero Features
Mitsubishi Pajero Convenience and Entertainment Features
The Pajero hosts a variety of outstanding features, but its biggest advantage over the competition has to be its fuel efficiency. At 7.0 l/100km on the highway, the Pajero beats out other competitors such as the Toyota Fortuner which gives off an average of 9.5 l/100km under the same conditions. The Pajero also boasts of comfort features such as:
- All Wheel Control
- Mitsubishi Active Stability and Traction Control
- Steering mounted audio/cruise controls
- Rear air conditioner
- 10-way power adjustable front seat with heater
- 5-inc LCD touchscreen monitor
Mitsubishi Pajero Safety Features
The Mitsubishi Pajero is ahead of the SUV pack in most aspects, especially safety. Featuring some of the latest active safety features like Forward Collision Mitigation system, Autonomous Emergency Braking and blind-spot warning, the Pajero should be one of the vehicles at the top of your list if safety is a major priority. Other standout safety systems include:
- Reinforced Impact Safety Evolution body
- Ultrasonic Misacceleration Mitigation System
- Active Stability and Traction Control
- Hill Descent Control
- Hill Start Assist
- Trailer Stability Assist
Mitsubishi Pajero Design
Mitsubishi Pajero Interior
Living up to its luxury price tag, the Pajero features a visually stunning interior composed of carbon fiber and piano black trimmings, plus some dashes of well-placed silver accents mixed in. Other noteworthy interior features include:
- Power adjustable front seats
- 4-spoke leather steering wheel
- Cruise control
- Multi-information display
- Multimedia entertainment system
- Full folding second row
Mitsubishi Pajero Exterior
The Pajero may be one of the smallest in its segment, but it’s also one of the most stylish. The exterior has plenty of prominent portions without becoming overly bulky, and that is an amazing design feat in itself. Further enhancements to the muscular exterior include features such as:
- 17-inch alloy wheels
- Retractable headlamp washers
- HID headlamps with auto levelling
- Chrome power door mirrors with folding
- Reverse sensors
- Signature rear door spare tire cove
Mitsubishi Pajero Color Options
The 2015 Pajero is available in five monotone and two new two-tone color combinations. Choose from the list below about which one fits your style and personality:
- Sapporo Silver
- Quartz Brown Metallic
- Skylark Gray
- Rio Grande White
- Midnight Graphite
- Sapporo Silver II
Mitsubishi Pajero Pros and Cons
Take a quick look at some Mitsubishi Pajero advantages and disadvanatges:
Mitsubishi Pajero Pros
- The Mitsubishi Pajero is a full-size SUV with a low base price compared to rivals.
- The off-road ability of the Mitsubishi Pajero makes it a favorite choice for many drivers.
- The extremely comfortable cabin of the Mitsubishi Pajero has class-leading leg-room.
- The Mitsubishi Pajero has a high-quality interior that is made of top-notch materials.
Mitsubishi Pajero Cons
- The platform which the Mitsubishi Pajero was built on is considered quite outdated.
- When compared to other SUVs in the same class, the Pajero has slow acceleration.
- The ride of the Mitsubishi Pajero feels harsh sometimes and the vehicle can be noisy.
- The on-road handling of the Mitsubishi Pajero isn't bad, but it is average at best.
Mitsubishi Pajero Price List in the Philippines
The following prices are what you can expect to pay for a new or used Mitsubishi Pajero for sale when you browse through the Carmudi website:
New Mitsubishi Pajero Price in the Philippines
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2017 price in the Philippines: P2,750,000
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2016 price in the Philippines: P2,700,000
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2015 price in the Philippines: P1,800,000
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2014 price in the Philippines: P1,650,000
Second Hand Mitsubishi Pajero Price in the Philippines
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2013 price in the Philippines: P1,150,000
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2012 price in the Philippines: P1,388,000
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2011 price in the Philippines: P1,400,000
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2010 price in the Philippines: P788,000
Mitsubishi Pajero latest offers in the Philippines
Know more about Mitsubishi Pajero price list in the Philippines