Used Manual cars for sale in the Philippines
Jun 12, 2021 - Currently, 1054 Used Manual cars for sale in the Philippines. Find great deals on good condition 1054 second hand Cars for sale in the Philippines with price, features, images and specifications. Check out the largest stock of used Cars all over the Philippines, starting at ₱70,000 only.
1054 Used Manual Cars available for sale in the Philippines, the cheapest used Manual car is Sentra for ₱70,000 and the most expensive one is Vios for ₱12.121 Million. Get great deals and promos on used Manual cars for sale in Philippines, view detailed price list (DP & Monthly Installment), reviews, fuel consumption, images, specifications, Manual car models variant details & more. Select your favorite drive out of available 1054 used Manual cars and make your dream come true of buying your own car.
Manual Cars: Overview
A multi-speed transmission system for automobiles is a manual transmission (MT), otherwise known as a manual gearbox or standard transmission. There will mainly be three levers for manual cars: clutch, brake, and accelerator respectively. During the first half of the 20th century, manual transmissions were the norm for most automobiles simply because it was the only option back then.
Basically, driving a car with a manual gearbox involves gear changing that enables the driver to pick the gears manually by controlling a gear stick and clutch. This is done usually by foot pedals placed beside the brake pedal.
Used Manual Cars for Sale in the Philippines
Welcome to one of the leading automotive websites in the Philippines, Carmudi.com.ph. A large range of pre-owned or new vehicles for sale by either the dealer or their owners can be found here. If you intend on purchasing a second hand car, head on over to our ‘Used Cars’ section to view autos highly fitted to your budget. With our friendly-user system, you can browse easily and freely. In doing so, simply enter the brand and model name to see your ideal pre-owned manual vehicle.
Pros & Cons of Used Manual Cars in the Philippines
Pros of Second-Hand Manual Cars
- Interaction: The driver has complete control of the gears and when to shift.
- Fun: Driving feels more engaging.
- Less pricey: It is cheaper than an automatic car. This also includes less costly repairs.
Cons of Second-Hand Manual Cars
- Arduous: Driving in busy cities like Manila can be tiring.
- Challenging: Beginner drivers may find driving a manual gearbox troublesome to learn.
- Comfort: The driver is always on guard especially on hills as it requires accurate control to avoid moving backward.
Top 5 Second Hand Manual Cars Price in the Philippines
|Model Name||Starting Price|
|2nd Hand Toyota Vios||Starts @ P200,000|
|2nd Hand Mitsubishi Mirage G4||Starts @ P280,000|
|2nd Hand Toyota Hiace||Starts @ P305,000|
|2nd Hand Honda Jazz||Starts @ P245,000|
|2nd Hand Hyundai Accent||Starts @ P248,000|
Used Manual Cars with Price Range
- Second Hand Manual Cars Under ₱250K
- Second Hand Manual Cars Under ₱500K
- Second Hand Manual Cars Under ₱1M
- Second Hand Manual Cars Under ₱2M
- Second Hand Manual Cars Under ₱3M
- Second Hand Manual Cars Under ₱4M
- Second Hand Manual Cars Under ₱5M
- Second Hand Manual Cars Above ₱5M
Pre-Owned Manual Cars by Model Years
- 2nd Hand Manual Cars 2020
- 2nd Hand Manual Cars 2019
- 2nd Hand Manual Cars 2018
- 2nd Hand Manual Cars 2017
- 2nd Hand Manual Cars 2016
- 2nd Hand Manual Cars 2015
- 2nd Hand Manual Cars 2014
- 2nd Hand Manual Cars 2013
- 2nd Hand Manual Cars 2012
- 2nd Hand Manual Cars 2011
- 2nd Hand Manual Cars 2010
Used Manual Cars for Sale in Philippines Cities
- Used Manual Cars for Sale in Metro Manila
- Used Manual Cars for Sale in Manila
- Used Manual Cars for Sale in Quezon City
- Used Manual Cars for Sale in Makati
- Used Manual Cars for Sale in Cebu City
- Used Manual Cars for Sale in Davao City
- Used Manual Cars for Sale in Bacoor
- Used Manual Cars for Sale in Pasig
Used Manual cars for sale in the Philippines Price List
Used Manual cars for sale in the Philippines Price List start at ₱70,000 for the model Nissan Sentra, in all a total of 1054 2nd hand cars available for sale in the Philippines
|Toyota Crown||Starts @ ₱198,000 *|
|Toyota Corolla||Starts @ ₱99,000 *|
|Mitsubishi Adventure||Starts @ ₱188,000 *|
|Nissan Maxima||Starts @ ₱268,000 *|
|Nissan Sentra||Starts @ ₱70,000 *|
|Nissan 350Z||Starts @ ₱860,000 *|
|Isuzu IPV||Starts @ ₱780,000 *|
|Hyundai Getz||Starts @ ₱160,000 *|
|Hyundai Starex||Starts @ ₱648,000 *|
|Hyundai Coupe||Starts @ ₱188,000 *|
|KIA Carens||Starts @ ₱250,000 *|
|KIA Sedona||Starts @ ₱290,000 *|
|Tata Indigo||Starts @ ₱160,000 *|
|Great Wall M4||Starts @ ₱182,000 *|
|Nissan Frontier Navara||Starts @ ₱650,000 *|
|Toyota Land Cruiser||Starts @ ₱3.85 Million*|
|Toyota Land Cruiser Pickup||Starts @ ₱3.8 Million*|
|KIA Rio||Starts @ ₱310,000 *|
|Volkswagen Beetle||Starts @ ₱90,000 *|
|Mitsubishi Lancer EX||Starts @ ₱145,000 *|