Dodge Cars for Sale in Philippines
May 18, 2021 - Currently, 7 Dodge Cars for Sale in Philippines. Carmudi is your ultimate destination to find all new Cars (1) information, including Car specs, features, prices and images that will help you choose. Find great deals on good condition 3 second hand Cars for sale in the Philippines with price, features, images and specifications. Check out the largest stock of used Cars all over the Philippines, starting at ₱1.05 Million only.
7 Dodge Cars available for sale in the Philippines, the cheapest Dodge car is available for ₱1.05 Million and the most expensive one for ₱6.35 Million. Get great deals and promos on Dodge cars for sale in Philippines, view detailed price list (DP & Monthly Installment), reviews, fuel consumption, images, specifications, Dodge car models variant details & more. Select your favorite drive out of available 7 Dodge cars and make your dream come true of buying your own car.
Dodge Cars for Sale Philippines
While Ford and Chevrolet are two major volume oriented auto makers currently present in the Philippines car market, there is another third name which might not be too volume oriented as the former two, but has a heritage rich enough to match theirs – Dodge. Primarily a maker of performance oriented vehicles, Dodge has always remained a fascinating car brand for those who value the core aspects of a vehicle, such as powertrains, safety, build quality and driving appeal.
Dodge has joined its American siblings Jeep and Chrysler in the new parent company of Stellantis, and continues to be a prominent sedan and SUV maker. In the Philippines car market, currently, the presence of Dodge is restricted to just two cars – Charger and Challenger. The car maker entered the Philippines car market with these two offerings as well as the Durango SUV not a long time ago. However, post the discontinuation of Durango, the Charger and Challenger are the only two cars from its global portfolio.
Both the Charger as well as Challenger are well engineered performance sedans, with the latter being the more premium and larger one of the two. The second hand car market of Philippines currently has a supremely limited presence of Dodge vehicles, and finding one can be a real challenge. However, one can find the latest of well-kept examples here at Carmudi.
Dodge Sedans for Sale
Dodge has gone with all guns ablaze in the Philippines car market when it comes to offering sedans. Both the sedans from its global portfolio – Charger and Challenger – are available in the Philippines car market ever since the birth of Dodge in the Philippines. Both these are best known across the world for their ‘muscle car’ image, owing to their muscular styling as well as uncompromised performance under their hoods. While the Charger projects itself as a more family oriented saloon with its four door shape, the Challenger is the more outright sportier vehicle, with a more intimidating stance and two door persona.
Both the Charger as well as Challenger take on the likes of similarly spec performance oriented sedans and muscle cars from their common home country of USA – Ford Mustang and Chevrolet Camaro. In addition, they do take on a range of entry level sports sedans as well, including the range starting performance cars from the European car makers, like BMW M3, Audi S4 and Mercedes Benz C63 AMG.
Advantages and disadvantages of Dodge sedans Philippines
- When it comes to performance and straight line stability, the sedans from Dodge do not disappoint at all, with their uncompromised attitude in this regard.
- Both the Charger as well as Challenger have supreme build quality, fit and finish levels and features, which one expects from a premium car of its class.
- Given their sporty intentions, both the Charger as well as Challenger offer stiff ride quality, which might not impart plushness in broken road conditions.
- The space levels in both the Dodge sedans, especially at the back seats, are not as optimum and roomy as one expects in a traditional sedan.
New and Used Dodge Sedan Models at Carmudi
Dodge SUVs for Sale
The move from Dodge of shifting its focus only on sedans might have surprised many, however, Dodge used to sell the Durango SUV in the Philippines car market not a long time ago. The SUV is still sold in many other parts of the world with limited upgrades over the one sold in the Philippines before. This large SUV does look intimidating and tough and has got oodles of performance under its hood to give some dynamically more sorted sedans and coupes a run for their money.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Dodge SUVs Philippines
- The Dodge Durango has got plenty of road presence and character, mimicking that of Dodge’s performance oriented approach for its sedans.
- The Dodge Durango feels tough and well-built on the inside, with plenty of rich comfort and convenience features.
- Given the discontinuation of Dodge Durango in the Philippines car market now, after sales maintenance can be an expensive affair, given its premium positioning in the market.
- The uncompromised performance from the petrol engine powering the Dodge Durango, coupled with heavy kerb weight, does make it a poorly fuel efficient model in general.
New and Used Dodge SUV Models at Carmudi
Dodge Cars for Sale in Philippines Price List
Dodge Cars for Sale in Philippines Price List start at for the inexpensive model Dodge Charger and goes up to ₱3.2 Million for the most expensive car model Dodge Durango.
|Dodge Durango||Starts @ ₱1.05 Million*|
|Dodge Challenger||Starts @ ₱2.998 Million*|
|Dodge Charger||Price coming soon|
There are 3 authorized Dodge cars dealers across 3 cities in the Philippines.