Mitsubishi Pajero for Sale in Philippines
12 Mitsubishi Pajero available for sale in the Philippines, the cheapest Mitsubishi Pajero is available for ₱295,000 . Get great deals and promos on Mitsubishi Pajero for sale in Philippines, view detailed Mitsubishi Pajero price list (DP & Monthly Installment), reviews, fuel consumption, images, specifications, Mitsubishi Pajero variant details & more. Select your favorite drive out of available 12 cars and make your dream come true of buying your own car.
New and Used Mitsubishi Pajero for Sale Philippines | Mitsubishi Pajero Price List
2019 Mitsubishi Pajero
The Mitsubishi Pajero has been a household name for decades, with its roots dating back to 1934. The Pajero has become somewhat of a status symbol here in the Philippines, with celebrities like Manny Pacquiao proudly owning one. The sporty, rugged exterior, along with the premium feel of the interior and its undeniable off-road capabilities make this an immensely desirable SUV.
The 2019 Pajero is only available in one variant for the Philippine market, the GLS 3.2-liter DI-D VGT with a five-speed automatic transmission, and is currently priced at Php 3,000,000.
The 2019 Pajero sports a more refined, premium look to keep up with modern times but still manages to keep the same iconic boxy and aggressive look that it is known for.
From the front, the Pajero comes with big high-intensity discharge (HID) headlamps, a wide front bumper, LED Daytime Running Lights, and a massive chrome front grille. The Pajero’s humongous features only add more to its proud and handsome stance.
The Pajero’s side profile also keeps the ruggedly handsome look you get from the front with its distinguishable beefy fenders and wide wheel arches. Eighteen-inch alloy wheels also complement the vibe of the sporty, off-roading vehicle. The Pajero measures 4,900mm in length, 1,870 mm in height, and 1,875mm in width. The rear comes with a restyled side-hinged door and a redesigned tire cover. A new power tilt and slide sunroof is also available.
Once you get inside the 2019 Pajero, you will be greeted with elegant molded door trims with silver and carbon fiber accents everywhere. Leather-wrapped controls and soft leather seats give the Pajero a premium feel even though it is designed to go off-roading. The interior is also spacious, with a decent amount of headroom and legroom for up to seven passengers. The middle row folds down in a 60:40 split, and the rear seats can easily be stowed under the floor, or they can be removed completely for even more cargo space. The Pajero features a 6.9-inch touchscreen LCD Monitor and a multi-information display directly on top of the infotainment system, showing you your average fuel economy, drive range, etc. with six speakers all throughout the cabin.
The Pajero’s safety features are plentiful. The model comes standard with cruise control, Mitsubishi Active Stability and Traction Control (M-ASTC), Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), Side Door Impact Beams, and reverse sensors among many.
As mentioned above, the Pajero only comes in a single variant for the Philippine market--a 3.2 liter Turbocharged DI-D VGT with a five-speed automatic transmission.
The 2019 Pajero has a variety of exterior colors to choose from, namely: (1) Sterling Silver Metallic, (2) Deep Bronze Metallic, (3) Medium Red, (4) Platinum Beige Metallic, (5) Eiger Gray Metallic, (6) Warm White Mica, (7) White Solid, (8) Black Mica, and (9) a two-tone Sterling Silver Metallic/Eiger Gray Metallic
Specs and Features
- Chrome front grille
- Chrome door handles
- Front and rear mudguards
- Chrome power-operated mirrors
- Leather seats
- 4-spoke leather steering wheel
- 6.9-inch Touchscreen Infotainment System
- Multi-Information Display
Safety Tech Features
- Anti-lock Braking System
- Mitsubishi Active Stability and Traction Control (M-ASTC)
- Side door impact beams
- Reverse sensors
- 3.2-liter In-Line 4-cylinder 16-Valve DOHC Turbocharged and Intercooled VGT DI-Diesel (4M41)
- 5-speed Automatic Transmission
The 2019 Pajero is an iconic SUV premium with features that are meant to withstand all terrains. Although there is only one variant available, the 3.2 liter DI-D engine it comes with is a very capable beast that can take you anywhere. The 2019 Pajero can transport up to seven passengers with ease, and the versatility of the removable rear seats to accommodate more cargo is remarkable. The Pajero comes standard with a lot of safety features such as Dual Front, Side, and Curtain Airbags, Anti-lock Braking System, and the Mitsubishi Active Stability and Traction Control.
The 1.5 dual VVTi engine can deliver 102hp and 136 Nm, which makes it a good daily drive.
- The 2019 Pajero is an automotive icon that is definitely worth your consideration
- 3.2 Liter Di-D engine is capable of taking you anywhere
- The 2019 Pajero comes with many great safety tech features
- There is only one variant available in the country
Mitsubishi Pajero Review in the Philippines
Mitsubishi Pajero Specs and Performance
Mitsubishi currently markets the Pajero in two engine variants: a 3.8 liter gasoline engine variant and a 3.2 liter DI-D engine variant, both of which have an automatic 4-wheel drivetrain. The 3.8 liter engine puts out 248 hp and 329 Nm of torque, while the 3.2 liter engine draws 163 hp and 363 Nm of torque.
The Mitsubishi Pajero suspension system is one of the best in its class. It features a double-wishbone coil spring system with stabilizer bar at the front and a multi-link coil spring system with stabilizer bar at the rear.
Mitsubishi Pajero Fuel Consumption
Below is a list of some popular Mitsubishi Pajero years and their fuel consumption rates:
New Mitsubishi Pajero fuel consumption:
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2017: 8.0 l/100km average rating
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2016: 8.0 l/100km average rating
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2015: 9.0 l/100km average rating
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2014: 9.0 l/100km average rating
Second hand Mitsubishi Pajero fuel consumption:
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2013: 9.0 l/100km average rating
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2012: 13.4 l/100km average rating
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2011: 13.5 l/100km average rating
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2010: 9.2 l/100km average rating
Mitsubishi Pajero Features
Mitsubishi Pajero Convenience and Entertainment Features
The Pajero hosts a variety of outstanding features, but its biggest advantage over the competition has to be its fuel efficiency. At 7.0 l/100km on the highway, the Pajero beats out other competitors such as the Toyota Fortuner which gives off an average of 9.5 l/100km under the same conditions. The Pajero also boasts of comfort features such as:
- All Wheel Control
- Mitsubishi Active Stability and Traction Control
- Steering mounted audio/cruise controls
- Rear air conditioner
- 10-way power adjustable front seat with heater
- 5-inc LCD touchscreen monitor
Mitsubishi Pajero Safety Features
The Mitsubishi Pajero is ahead of the SUV pack in most aspects, especially safety. Featuring some of the latest active safety features like Forward Collision Mitigation system, Autonomous Emergency Braking and blind-spot warning, the Pajero should be one of the vehicles at the top of your list if safety is a major priority. Other standout safety systems include:
- Reinforced Impact Safety Evolution body
- Ultrasonic Misacceleration Mitigation System
- Active Stability and Traction Control
- Hill Descent Control
- Hill Start Assist
- Trailer Stability Assist
Mitsubishi Pajero Design
Mitsubishi Pajero Interior
Living up to its luxury price tag, the Pajero features a visually stunning interior composed of carbon fiber and piano black trimmings, plus some dashes of well-placed silver accents mixed in. Other noteworthy interior features include:
- Power adjustable front seats
- 4-spoke leather steering wheel
- Cruise control
- Multi-information display
- Multimedia entertainment system
- Full folding second row
Mitsubishi Pajero Exterior
The Pajero may be one of the smallest in its segment, but it’s also one of the most stylish. The exterior has plenty of prominent portions without becoming overly bulky, and that is an amazing design feat in itself. Further enhancements to the muscular exterior include features such as:
- 17-inch alloy wheels
- Retractable headlamp washers
- HID headlamps with auto levelling
- Chrome power door mirrors with folding
- Reverse sensors
- Signature rear door spare tire cove
Mitsubishi Pajero Color Options
The 2015 Pajero is available in five monotone and two new two-tone color combinations. Choose from the list below about which one fits your style and personality:
- Sapporo Silver
- Quartz Brown Metallic
- Skylark Gray
- Rio Grande White
- Midnight Graphite
- Sapporo Silver II
Mitsubishi Pajero Pros and Cons
Take a quick look at some Mitsubishi Pajero advantages and disadvanatges:
Mitsubishi Pajero Pros
- The Mitsubishi Pajero is a full-size SUV with a low base price compared to rivals.
- The off-road ability of the Mitsubishi Pajero makes it a favorite choice for many drivers.
- The extremely comfortable cabin of the Mitsubishi Pajero has class-leading leg-room.
- The Mitsubishi Pajero has a high-quality interior that is made of top-notch materials.
Mitsubishi Pajero Cons
- The platform which the Mitsubishi Pajero was built on is considered quite outdated.
- When compared to other SUVs in the same class, the Pajero has slow acceleration.
- The ride of the Mitsubishi Pajero feels harsh sometimes and the vehicle can be noisy.
- The on-road handling of the Mitsubishi Pajero isn't bad, but it is average at best.
Mitsubishi Pajero Price List in the Philippines
The following prices are what you can expect to pay for a new or used Mitsubishi Pajero for sale when you browse through the Carmudi website:
New Mitsubishi Pajero Price in the Philippines
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2018 price in the Philippines: P2,770,000
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2017 price in the Philippines: P2,750,000
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2016 price in the Philippines: P2,700,000
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2015 price in the Philippines: P1,800,000
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2014 price in the Philippines: P1,650,000
Second Hand Mitsubishi Pajero Price in the Philippines
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2015 price in the Philippines: P1,800,000
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2013 price in the Philippines: P1,150,000
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2012 price in the Philippines: P1,388,000
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2011 price in the Philippines: P1,400,000
Mitsubishi Pajero latest offers in the Philippines
- New Mitsubishi Pajero for sale in Manila
- Used Mitsubishi Pajero for sale in Manila
- Used Mitsubishi Pajero for sale in Pampanga
- Used Mitsubishi Pajero for sale in CALABARZON
- Used Mitsubishi Pajero for sale in Cebu
- Used Mitsubishi Pajero for sale in Davao
Mitsubishi Pajero price list by year
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2018 for sale in the Philippines
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2015 for sale in the Philippines
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2013 for sale in the Philippines
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2012 for sale in the Philippines
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2011 for sale in the Philippines
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2010 for sale in the Philippines
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2009 for sale in the Philippines
- ₱3 Million