Porsche Cayenne for Sale in Philippines
May 18, 2021 - Currently, 17 Porsche Cayenne for Sale in Philippines. Carmudi is your ultimate destination to find all new Cars (17) information, including Car specs, features, prices and images that will help you choose.
17 Porsche Cayenne available for sale in the Philippines, the cheapest Porsche Cayenne is available for ₱1.098 Million. Get great deals and promos on Porsche Cayenne for sale in Philippines, view detailed Porsche Cayenne price list (DP & Monthly Installment), reviews, fuel consumption, images, specifications, Porsche Cayenne variant details & more. Select your favorite drive out of available 17 cars and make your dream come true of buying your own car.
New and Used Porsche Cayenne for Sale Philippines 2018
The new Porsche Cayenne 2018 is as spicy as it can get, mixing sports-car capabilities, off-road prowess, and serious luxury like a hot, fiery salsa in four wheels. Considered one of the coolest SUVs today, this car offers a high-level of interior comfort and performance-centric features that make splurging those extra millions certainly worth it.
This 5-seater midsize luxury crossover Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV), which was first produced by Porsche in 2002, was considered a bold move from the German luxury car manufacturer as it ventured into the luxury SUV segment for the first time. This car was the first V8-engined vehicle built by the German manufacturer since 1995, although one look at its front engine, four-wheel drive layout, and you’ll see that it shares some of the same platform with the Volkswagen Touareg.
The Porsche Cayenne competes with other luxury SUVs such as the BMW X5 and the Audi Q7, both of which are known for their superb handling and magnificent cabin. Both the X5 and the Q7 also excel in terms of their numerous safety features and high-quality interior materials. Another great contender in this segment is Volkswagen’s Touareg which has very dynamic handling and a standard all-wheel drive feature. Lastly, there is also the Land Rover Ranger Rover Sport which has a class-leading output and impressive off-roading abilities.
CARMUDI SCORESHEET FOR PORSCHE CAYENNE 2018
|3.2 stars|| |
|4.2 stars|| |
|3.9 stars|| |
VALUE FOR MONEY
The new Porsche Cayenne in the Philippines Has Finally Been Revealed
Porsche Cayenne 2018 in the Philippines
How is the 2018 Porsche Cayenne different from the 2017 model?
The new Cayenne still maintains the attitude and swag that only a Porsche car can deliver. It still comes with a standard 8-speed automatic and all-wheel drive plus a wide range of engines available, from the diesel powered to the ultra-speedy Turbo S trim. The Cayenne defines what a sporty and luxurious SUV should look like, making you indulge your senses with the finer things in life.
- Start-stop function
- Rain-sensing wipers
- Electronic stability aids
- Roadside assistance
What is new about the Porsche Cayenne 2018 design?
The 2018 Cayenne still maintains the low hood line and rounded headlights that have become the signature style of the Porsche family. Visually stunning, it's a more approachable sports utility vehicle at the core – and because it's Porsche -- still carries that that sophisticated exterior that befits its reputation as a status symbol car. Indeed, its posh cabin is worth the expensive price tag.
- 19-inch alloy wheels
- Huge luggage space
- Functional buttons
- High center tunnel
What are Porsche Cayenne 2018 specs and features?
The Porsche Cayenne 2018 offers two new versions that are both powerful and a class on their own: The Cayenne S, which offers 570 hp and a powerful twin turbo V8 engine, and the new Cayenne GTS with a supercharged V6 engine. What's more, Porsche has been generous enough to add a slew of luxury amenities that make the Cayenne truly a car worth having.
- Vented Disc brakes
- Double wishbone suspension
- Cruise control
- Telescopic steering wheel
What are Porsche Cayenne 2018 prices in the Philippines?
There are many engines to choose from when buying a 2018 Porsche Cayenne model in the Philippines. They include: Porsche Cayenne A/T, Porsche Cayenne Diesel A/T, Porsche Cayenne S A/T, Porsche Cayenne GTS A/T, and the Porsche Cayenne Turbo A/T. The base model starts at around P6.5 million, while the more high-end variant is almost priced at P9 million.
- Porsche Cayenne A/T: P6,350,000
- Porsche Cayenne S A/T: P7,750,000
- Porsche Cayenne GTS A/T: P7,950,000
- Porsche Cayenne Turbo A/T: P8,850,000
Porsche Cayenne Review in the Philippines
Porsche Cayenne Specs and Performance
This car is built to perform well on the road. Under the hood, the Porsche Cayenne has multiple power options from the smaller 246 bhp 3.0 liter V6 diesel engine to the monstrous 542 bhp turbocharged 4.8 liter V8 gasoline engine. Its mid-level 3.6 liter V6 gasoline engine propels this SUV with 300 horsepower and 400 Nm of torque. When driven in highway conditions, the Cayenne can accelerate from 0-100 kilometers per hour (kph) in 4.5 seconds and can reach a top speed of 279 kph.
Porsche Cayenne Fuel Consumption
The Porsche Cayenne’s fuel economy ratings are as follows:
New Porsche Cayenne fuel consumption:
- Porsche Cayenne 2016: 9.8 l/100km average rating
- Porsche Cayenne 2015: 7.2 l/100km average rating
- Porsche Cayenne 2014: 12.4 l/100km average rating
- Porsche Cayenne 2013: 10.5 l/100km average rating
Second hand Porsche Cayenne fuel consumption:
- Porsche Cayenne 2012: 12.2 l/100km average rating
- Porsche Cayenne 2011: 14.8 l/100km average rating
- Porsche Cayenne 2010: 14.3 l/100km average rating
- Porsche Cayenne 2009: 15.6 l/100km average rating
Porsche Cayenne Features
Porsche Cayenne Convenience and Entertainment Features
The Porsche Cayenne redefines what an SUV should be. It comes with a 7-inch color touchscreen, integrated with a high tech infotainment system. The Cayenne also has the Porsche Active Suspension Management (in some models), which helps manage the distribution of tension and force properly on its suspension so there is better stability and control on the road.
- Porsche Communication Manager (PCM)
- USB port / Bluetooth connectivity
- Voice recognition software
- 2D/3D navigation mode
- 7-inch color touch screen
- SiriusXM satellite radio
Porsche Cayenne Safety Features
Porsche has equipped this SUV with some of the most-advanced safety and security features like:
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Emergency Brake Assist
- Full-Length Side Curtain Airbags
- Dual Front Airbags
- Electronic Brake Distribution
- Traction / Stability Control
Porsche Cayenne Design
Porsche Cayenne Interior
The Cayenne’s interiors are sophisticated, to say the least. Inside its remarkably spacious interior are two tone leather covered seats, 18-way power adjusted front seats, and other features that include:
- Alcantara Headliner
- In-Dash CD/Mp3 Player
- 14-Speaker Bose Surround
- Cruise Control (Optional)
- Electric Sun Blind (Optional)
- WLAN Router (Optional)
Porsche Cayenne Exterior
The Porsche Cayenne has a body-on-frame construction mated with a steel spring suspension, managed through Porsche’s Dynamic Chassis Control (PDCC) with an active anti-roll system. The higher variant GTS trim also comes with a power dome hood, side sills and twin wing profile, while the standard variant has the following features:
- Automatic Headlights
- Water Repellent Windows
- A Rear Spoiler
- Fog Lamps
- Dual Pipe Finish
- Rear Door Integrated Lamps
Porsche Cayenne Color Options
The Porsche Cayenne is available in these color options:
- Carmine Red
- Dark Blue Metallic
- Jet Black Metallic
- Jet Green Metallic
- Mahogany Metallic
- Meteor Gray Metallic
Porsche Cayenne Price List in the Philippines
New and used Porsche Cayenne for sale are sold by various car dealerships across the country. Expect the following prices for a brand new or 2nd hand Cayenne vehicles when you browse through our Carmudi site:
New Porsche Cayenne in the Philippines
- Porsche Cayenne 2018 price in the Philippines: Price on Request
- Porsche Cayenne 2016 price in the Philippines: P6,350,000
- Porsche Cayenne 2015 price in the Philippines: P6,350,000
- Porsche Cayenne 2013 price in the Philippines: P3,500,000
- Porsche Cayenne 2012 price in the Philippines: P3,500,000
Second Hand Porsche Cayenne Price in the Philippines
- Porsche Cayenne 2008 price in the Philippines: P2,550,000
- Porsche Cayenne 2006 price in the Philippines: P1,650,000
- Porsche Cayenne 2004 price in the Philippines: P1,988,000
- Porsche Cayenne 2003 price in the Philippines: P1,900,000
Porsche Cayenne latest offers in the Philippines
- Used Porsche Cayenne for sale in Quezon City
- Used Porsche Cayenne for sale in Makati
- Used Porsche Cayenne for sale in Taguig
- Used Porsche Cayenne for sale in Cavite
Know more about Porsche Cayenne Discovery price list in the Philippines
- Porsche Cayenne 2018 for sale in the Philippines
- Porsche Cayenne 2013 for sale in the Philippines
- Porsche Cayenne 2012 for sale in the Philippines
- Porsche Cayenne 2008 for sale in the Philippines
- Porsche Cayenne 2006 for sale in the Philippines
- Porsche Cayenne 2004 for sale in the Philippines
- Porsche Cayenne 2003 for sale in the Philippines
Porsche Cayenne for Sale in Philippines Price List
Porsche Cayenne for Sale in Philippines Price List start at ₱1.098 Million for the inexpensive model Porsche Cayenne and goes up to ₱3.48 Million for the most expensive car model Porsche Cayenne.
|Porsche Cayenne||Starts @ ₱1.098 Million*|