Toyota FJ Cruiser for Sale in Philippines | Toyota FJ Cruiser Price List 2019
2019 TOYOTA FJ CRUISER
The Toyota FJ Cruiser is a head-turner. With its unique styling and impressive stance, the FJ Cruiser stands out on the road like no other. The rivals of the FJ Cruiser include the Jeep Wrangler and the Ford Explorer, among others. The FJ Cruiser was released in 2005 and still remains mostly unchanged, apart from some additional tech features.
The FJ Cruiser starts at P2,023,000. It comes with a 4.0-liter Dual VVT-I V6 Gasoline engine that makes 264 hp and 380 Nm of torque and has a five-speed automatic transmission.
The Toyota FJ Cruiser sports a distinctive rugged yet luxurious look that stands out among other SUVs in the market.
From the front, the FJ is fitted with retro-style circular wave reflector-type headlamps and a wide front bumper. The rear comes with a side-hinged rear door and a separately-opening glass rear hatch. The FJ Cruiser measures 4,670 mm long, 1,905 mm wide, and 1,830 high.
Despite being a big SUV, the FJ Cruiser only seats five, ditching the third-row seats for a larger cargo space. The FJ Cruiser is meant to be taken off-road so the interior materials are durable. The seats are fitted with waterproof material and the shift lever is clad in urethane. The FJ comes with a three-spoke leather-wrapped steering wheel, a multi-information display on the gauge cluster, and an AM/FM audio system with AUX and Bluetooth capability.
The FJ Cruiser comes standard with several safety tech features needed for an off-roader. There are dual front airbags, Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), Vehicle Stability Control with A-TRAC (VSC + A-TRAC), and Cruise Control.
The FJ Cruiser is offered with a 4.0-liter 24-valve DOHC with dual VVT-I V6 gasoline engine made with a five-speed automatic transmission. The FJ makes 264 hp and 380 Nm of torque.
The Toyota FJ Cruiser is offered in vibrant colors, namely: (1) Yellow, (2) Red, (3) Black, (4) Cement Gray, (5) Smoky Blue, and (6) Beige.
Specs and Features
- Wave Reflector-Type Headlamps
- Rear-hinged Rear Doors
- 17-inch Alloy Wheels
- Glass Hatch-Type Rear Window
- Rear Mirror Integrated Reverse Camera
- 4.2-inch Multi Information Display
- Water-Resistant Seats
- AM/FM/AUX/Bluetooth Audio System
- Three-spoke Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel with Audio Controls
Safety Tech Features
- Dual Front Airbags
- Vehicle Stability Control
- Anti-lock Braking System
- 4.0-liter V6 Dual WT-I Gasoline Engine (264 hp, 380 Nm of torque)
- Five-speed Automatic Transmission
The Toyota FJ Cruiser is a wonder to see on the road, but off-road is where it really shines. The iconic styling has remained unchanged for years, making it a distinct SUV that easily stand out above the rest.
The FJ seats five and has a generous cargo space that can be extended if you fold the rear seats flat. The FJ is also equipped with several notable safety tech features such as dual front airbags, Vehicle Stability Control, Anti-lock Braking System, and an immobilizer.
- Powerful and can take you anywhere.
- Safety features are limited.
- Comes with various vibrant color options.
- Off-roading capabilities are strong.
Toyota FJ Cruiser Review in the Philippines
Toyota FJ Cruiser Specs and Performance
The FJ Cruiser’s engine is a 4.0-Liter V6 DOHC 24-Valve with Dual Independent VVT-I that produces 280 hp and 393 Nm of torque. The vehicle has two-wheel-drive and four-wheel-drives available, but the version sold in the Philippines is only the four-wheel drive model, which is equipped with a five-speed automatic transmission. The 4WD system works full-time and is permanently engaged.
Toyota FJ Cruiser suspension employs an independent high-mounted coil-spring double-wishbone with stabilizer bar at the front and a four-link rear suspension with lateral rod, coil springs and stabilizer bar at the rear. Structurally, the Toyota SUV incorporates a body on frame truck style design similar to the Prado platform.
Toyota FJ Cruiser Fuel Consumption
The FJ Cruiser is a vehicle that’s truly at home traversing trails and crawling over rocks. It has enough wheel articulation to overcome challenging road conditions with ease, and has no problem rolling over water as high as 700 mm. Outdoorsmen and adventure lovers will find themselves a perfect match to the FJ Cruiser because of its durability, versatility, and reliable fuel consumption.
New Toyota FJ Cruiser fuel consumption:
- Toyota FJ Cruiser 2016: 13.2 l/100km average rating
- Toyota FJ Cruiser 2015: 13.2 l/100km average rating
- Toyota FJ Cruiser 2014: 13.2 l/100km average rating
- Toyota FJ Cruiser 2013: 13.1 l/100km average rating
Second hand Toyota FJ Cruiser fuel consumption:
- Toyota FJ Cruiser 2012: 13.3 l/100km average rating
- Toyota FJ Cruiser 2011: 13.1 l/100km average rating
- Toyota FJ Cruiser 2010: 13.0 l/100km average rating
- Toyota FJ Cruiser 2009: 13.8 l/100km average rating
Toyota FJ Cruiser Features
Toyota FJ Cruiser Convenience and Entertainment Features
The FJ Cruiser needed a high strength cabin to match its off-road-focused chassis, and for that reason, Toyota built the cabin with special high strength steel to make it sturdier and safer for occupants. As for its features overall, the FJ Cruiser may look and feel a bit basic, but those looking for comfort and convenience won’t find the SUV lacking. And despite the lack of a touchscreen display, audio and connectivity features are really just as good as those in Toyota’s other SUVs and trucks.
- Water-resistant seats
- Air conditioning
- Tilt steering wheel
- Steering wheel controls
- Bluetooth hands-free connectivity
- Ports for USB, iPod and auxiliary cables
Toyota FJ Cruiser Safety Features
Aside from its immense off-roading capabilities, the FJ Cruiser’s other main draw is the Smart Stop Technology feature which helps the driver bring the vehicle to a full stop at speeds greater than eight kilometers per hour when the brakes are depressed firmly for longer than 0.5 of a second. The rest of the FJ Cruiser’s noteworthy safety features include:
- Advanced Airbag System
- 3-pt seatbelts with pretensioners
- Side impact door beams
- Tire Pressure Monitor System
- Rear parking assist sonar
- Engine immobilizer
Toyota FJ Cruiser Design
Toyota FJ Cruiser Interior
As a 2014 release, infotainment for the FJ Cruiser is more than a bit dated in comparison to what’ widely available today. There’s no touchscreen, no navigation system, and vehicle information comes courtesy of traditional round gauges separated into clusters. Advocates of the vehicle however, are quick to note that this is all part of the FJ Cruiser’s retro appeal. Other nifty throwback interior features include:
- Fabric-trimmed front seats
- 60/40 split fold-down tumble rear seat
- Heavy-duty all-weather flooring
- 3-spoke steering wheel
- Analog instrumentation
- Flat dash panels with pipe-like structure
Toyota FJ Cruiser Exterior
Those who have followed the Land Cruiser’s history closely will find certain aspects of the 1960s FJ40 in the design including the short wheelbase, grille/headlight arrangement and stocky frame. Other throwback design elements include three windshield wipers and the “Toyota” word emblem instead of the usual three-oval logo. That said, it’s the old-style front end, almost vertical windshield and cartoonish design cues coupled with the clever exterior features below that make the Toyota Cruiser a hit.
- Multi-reflector halogen headlights
- Two-tone body color
- Black overfenders
- Bumpers with metallic silver trip
- Lift-up glass hatch
- Exterior spare tire cover
Toyota FJ Cruiser Color Options
A total of seven paint finishes make up the FJ Cruiser color palette. Here are six of them:
- Cement grey
- Smoky blue
Toyota FJ Cruiser Price List in the Philippines
Aside from minor updates, the overall look of the FJ Cruiser is practically unchanged since its first release, that’s why these SUVs look more or less the same regardless of year model. With a little love and care, you can buy a Toyota FJ Cruiser from a second hand cars for sale dealer and pass it off as brand new. Find a second hand FJ Cruiser in good condition when you browse Carmudi’s inventory.
New Toyota FJ Cruiser Price in the Philippines
- Toyota FJ Cruiser 2018 price in the Philippines: P1,958,000
- Toyota FJ Cruiser 2016 price in the Philippines: P1,899,000
- Toyota FJ Cruiser 2015 price in the Philippines: P1,798,000
- Toyota FJ Cruiser 2014 price in the Philippines: P1,600,000
Second Hand Toyota FJ Cruiser Price in the Philippines
- Toyota FJ Cruiser 2016 price in the Philippines: P1,499,000
- Toyota FJ Cruiser 2012 price in the Philippines: P1,400,000
- Toyota FJ Cruiser 2011 price in the Philippines: P1,365,000
- Toyota FJ Cruiser 2010 price in the Philippines: P1,365,000
Toyota FJ Cruiser latest offers in the Philippines
Know more about Toyota FJ Cruiser price list in the Philippines