Cleanfuel, Total Gives Fuel Subsidy for DOTr's Free Ride for Health Workers
Two oil companies have joined hands in helping the Department of Transportation (DOTr) provide free bus rides for the health workers amid the global pandemic Covid-19.
CleanFuel, as well as Total Philippines, provided free fuel to bus units participating in the Free Bus Service for Health Workers Program.
"Ito ay malaking tulong para makasiguro tayong tuluy-tuloy ang ating serbisyo upang makatulong sa ating mga health workers. Malaking bagay ho ito sa mga modernong bayani nating nagsasakripisyo para sa ating mga kababayan. Sa Total Philippines at CleanFuel, taos-puso po ang aming pasasalamat,” DOTr Secretary Arthur Tugade said.
CleanFuel started providing 40 liters of fuel for 20 bus units today (April 8) until April 30. The top-up will be done at the CleanFuel Kamias and Biñan branch.
On the other hand, Total had already started giving free fuel to 30 participating bus units (PhP1,000/unit), or vehicles of medical frontliners (PhP300/unit), upon station opening.
Total started the provision of free fuel last Friday (April 3), and will continue until 17 April 2020.
Below is the list of participating Total gas stations:
- Total Alabang, Filinvest Corporate City, Muntinlupa City
- Total NAIA, Tambo, Paranaque City
- Total EDSA Pasay, Malibay, Pasay City
- Total C5 Pasig, Bagong Ilog, Pasig City
- Total Greenhills, Ortigas Ave., San Juan
- Total R. Magsaysay, Sta. Mesa, Manila
- Total JP Rizal, Malanday, Marikina City
- Total Marcos Hi-way, Mayamot, Antipolo City, Rizal
- Total Valenzuela, Karuhatan, Valenzuela City
- Total Mindanao Ave., Bagong Pag-asa, Quezon City
- Total Commonwealth, Matandang Balara, Quezon City
- Total Tuguegarao 1 , Carig Sur, Tuguegarao City, Cagayan
- Total Rioeng, Laoag City, Ilocos Norte
- Total Abanao , Kisad Rd, Baguio City
- Total Cabcaben Hi-way, Mariveles, Bataan
- Total San Fernando, Dolores, San Fernando City, Pampanga
- Total San Jose Del Monte, Gov Fortunato Halili Rd, SJDM, Bulacan
- Total San Pedro Palawan, Puerto Princesa, Palawan
- FBT - San Agustin, San Agustin, Romblon
- FBT- San Angel, San Jose de Buenavista, Antique
- Total Bata-Pepsi, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental
- Total Looc, Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental
- Total Tagbilaran, Tagbilaran City, Bohol
The move came after Phoenix Petroleum Philippines, Inc. inked partnership to provide fuel subsidy to bus units participating in the same DOTr initiative.