HCPI eyes selling 300 6th-gen CR-V units monthly

6th-gen CRV

Honda Cars Philippines Incorporated (HCPI) is eyeing to roll out 300 CR-V units to customers every month following the launch of the sixth-generation model.

KEY TAKEAWAYS

  • How much of the 300-unit sales target for the all-new CR-V will come from the e:HEV E-CVT?

    HCPI Vice President Louie Soriano said that the sixth-generation CR-V's 2.0 RS full-hybrid variant is expect to comprise 30 percent of the 300-unit target.
  • What is the price range of the all-new CR-V?

    The all-new CR-V's pricing ranges from P2.1 million-P2.59 million.
  • 6th-gen CRV

    While the company is pushing sustainable mobility with nameplate’s latest top-of-the-line trim, HCPI Vice President Atty. Louie Soriano said that the 70 percent of the target will likely come from the internal combustion engine propelled variants — leaving the 30 percent in the electrified offering.

    6th-gen CRV

    The all-new Honda CR-V— which comes in two powertrain options namely the 1.5-liter turbocharged gasoline and 2.0-liter gasoline with full hybrid powertrain technology — is offered in three variants: 2.0 RS e:HEV E-CVT1.5 VX Turbo CVT AWD, and 1.5 V Turbo CVT.

    6th-gen CRV

    During the official introduction of the all-new Honda CR-V, HCPI said that the units entry-level as well as the mid-grade options (priced P2.1 million and P2.28 million, respectively) will become available within the month while the crème-dela-crème version’s examples (which wears P2.59 million price tag) are set to arrive by October 2023.

    Photos from Ruben Manahan IV

    Also read:

    What to expect in the new Honda CR-V

    Honda reveals 6th-gen CR-V

    Honda CR-V gets 5-star ASEAN NCAP rating

    Explore Honda CR-V

    • CR-V Front angle low view
    • Honda CR-V Front Side View
    • CR-V Headlight
    • CR-V Wheel
    • CR-V Front Fog Lamp
    • CR-V Door handle
    • Honda CR-V Drivers Side Mirror Front Angle
    Honda CR-V
    ₱2.1 - 2.59 Million Emi Starts : ₱36,026

    Honda Car Models

    Honda Cars
    • Honda BR-V
      Honda BR-V
    • Honda Brio
      Honda Brio
    • Honda City
      Honda City
    • Honda City Hatchback
      Honda City Hatchback
    • Honda City Hatchback 2024
      Honda City Hatchback 2024
    Read All

    Featured Articles

    Recommended Articles For You

    Read All

    Featured Honda Cars

    • Upcoming

    Compare & Recommended

    Trending SUV

    • Upcoming

    Honda CR-V Car Articles From Zigwheels

    • News
    • Article Feature
    • Road Test
    • Honda Cars PH brings out month-long promo for Mar. 2024
      Honda Cars PH brings out month-long promo for Mar. 2024
      Ruben Manahan IV . Mar 06, 2024
    • Honda previews hydrogen-powered CR-V
      Honda previews hydrogen-powered CR-V
      Ruben Manahan IV . Mar 04, 2024
    • Latest attractive deals on Honda 4-wheelers offered in holiday promo
      Latest attractive deals on Honda 4-wheelers offered in holiday promo
      Ruben Manahan IV . Dec 05, 2023
    • Honda genuine accessories for all-new CR-V now available
      Honda genuine accessories for all-new CR-V now available
      Hazel Nicole Carreon . Oct 02, 2023
    • You can test drive the all-new Honda CR-V at SM Mall of Asia this weekend
      You can test drive the all-new Honda CR-V at SM Mall of Asia this weekend
      Hazel Nicole Carreon . Sep 22, 2023
    • A modern gentleman’s SUV: the Honda CR-V VX Turbo AWD
      A modern gentleman’s SUV: the Honda CR-V VX Turbo AWD
      Paulo Papa . Dec 07, 2023
    • First-class efficiency: Honda CR-V
      First-class efficiency: Honda CR-V
      Paulo Papa . Nov 30, 2023
    • The pros and cons of the all-new Honda CR-V
      The pros and cons of the all-new Honda CR-V
      Hazel Nicole Carreon . Sep 28, 2023
    • Hybrid or gas: Which Honda CR-V is for you?
      Hybrid or gas: Which Honda CR-V is for you?
      Hazel Nicole Carreon . Sep 22, 2023
    • Honda CR-V vs. the competition
      Honda CR-V vs. the competition
      Hazel Nicole Carreon . Sep 22, 2023
    • Big and beguilling: Honda CR-V RS E:HEV
      Big and beguilling: Honda CR-V RS E:HEV
      Ruben Manahan IV . Jan 23, 2024
    • 5 reasons to love the gas-powered Honda CR-V
      5 reasons to love the gas-powered Honda CR-V
      Eric Tipan . Apr 17, 2020