Used Automatic cars for sale in the Philippines
May 13, 2021 - Currently, 2047 Used Automatic cars for sale in the Philippines. Find great deals on good condition 2047 second hand Cars for sale in the Philippines with price, features, images and specifications. Check out the largest stock of used Cars all over the Philippines, starting at ₱65,000 only.
2047 Used Automatic Cars available for sale in the Philippines, the cheapest used Automatic car is Beetle for ₱65,000 and the most expensive one is F12berlinetta for ₱24 Million. Get great deals and promos on used Automatic cars for sale in Philippines, view detailed price list (DP & Monthly Installment), reviews, fuel consumption, images, specifications, Automatic car models variant details & more. Select your favorite drive out of available 2047 used Automatic cars and make your dream come true of buying your own car.
Automatic Cars: Overview
Under normal driving conditions, the automatic transmission (AT) is a type of transmission that does not require the driver to change gears, unlike the manual gearbox. This means goodbye to stick-shift functionalities and hello sweet driving experience. The booming era of the automatic transmission was around the 1980s. People started to become more interested in driving at ease thus, opting for an Automatic Transmission Cars.
In driving an Automatic Transmission Car, the driver will simply bear down on the accelerator pedal. The transmission can automatically shift through its forward array of gears from low to high until the two shafts are attached directly to the fluid drive through the oil. In this case, the AT will either be a two-element fluid coupling or a three-element torque converter. The transmission will then automatically change back from high to low gear when the car loses speed.
Used Automatic Cars for Sale in the Philippines
Welcome to one of the leading automotive websites in the Philippines, Carmudi.com.ph. A large range of pre-owned or new vehicles for sale by either the dealer or their owners can be found here. If you intend on purchasing a second hand cars, head on over to our ‘Used Cars’ section to view autos highly fitted to your budget. With our friendly-user system, you can browse easily and freely. In doing so, simply enter the brand and model name to see your ideal pre-owned automatic vehicle.
Pros & Cons of Used Automatic Cars in the Philippines
Pros of Second Hand Automatic Cars
- Comfortability: Driving in traffic or long distances can never be too burdensome.
- Accessibility: Vehicles with AT are majority offered in the market. In additament to that, it offers better gas mileage.
- Effortless: Shifting gears feels faster and smoother. Also, for those who find driving hard, would definitely ascertain driving an AT easier and manageable.
Cons of Second Hand Automatic Cars
- Pricey: Having a quicker and smoother driver feels comes at a price and thus, it costs more than a manual gearbox.
- Repairs: This also includes more costly repair and insurance as it has more moving parts compared to MT.
- Utter lack of control: In contrast to being able to fully control gears and when to shift, the AT with too many gears tends to shift too often that may be either too high or too low.
Top 5 Second Hand Automatic Cars Price in Philippines
|Model Name||Starting Price|
|2nd Hand Ford EcoSport||Starts @ P370,000|
|2nd Hand Toyota Fortuner||Starts @ P570,000|
|2nd Hand Mitsubishi Montero Sport||Starts @ P300,000|
|2nd Hand Honda Jazz||Starts @ P240,000|
|2nd Hand Toyota Wigo||Starts @ P320,000|
Used Automatic Cars with Price Range
- Second Hand Automatic Cars Under ₱250K
- Second Hand Automatic Cars Under ₱500K
- Second Hand Automatic Cars Under ₱1M
- Second Hand Automatic Cars Under ₱2M
- Second Hand Automatic Cars Under ₱3M
- Second Hand Automatic Cars Under ₱4M
- Second Hand Automatic Cars Under ₱5M
- Second Hand Automatic Cars Above ₱5M
Pre-Owned Automatic Cars by Model Years
- 2nd Hand Automatic Cars 2020
- 2nd Hand Automatic Cars 2019
- 2nd Hand Automatic Cars 2018
- 2nd Hand Automatic Cars 2017
- 2nd Hand Automatic Cars 2016
- 2nd Hand Automatic Cars 2015
- 2nd Hand Automatic Cars 2014
- 2nd Hand Automatic Cars 2013
- 2nd Hand Automatic Cars 2012
- 2nd Hand Automatic Cars 2011
- 2nd Hand Automatic Cars 2010
Used Automatic Cars for Sale in Philippines Cities
- Used Automatic Cars for Sale in Metro Manila
- Used Automatic Cars for Sale in Manila
- Used Automatic Cars for Sale in Quezon City
- Used Automatic Cars for Sale in Makati
- Used Automatic Cars for Sale in Cebu City
- Used Automatic Cars for Sale in Davao City
- Used Automatic Cars for Sale in Bacoor
- Used Automatic Cars for Sale in Pasig
Used Automatic cars for sale in the Philippines Price List
Used Automatic cars for sale in the Philippines Price List start at ₱150,000 for the model Nissan Cefiro, in all a total of 2047 2nd hand cars available for sale in the Philippines
|Toyota Revo||Starts @ ₱220,000 *|
|Toyota Sequoia||Starts @ ₱1.85 Million*|
|Honda Fit||Starts @ ₱480,000 *|
|Mitsubishi Adventure||Starts @ ₱250,000 *|
|Mitsubishi Fuzion||Starts @ ₱330,000 *|
|Mitsubishi Galant||Starts @ ₱280,000 *|
|Mitsubishi Eclipse||Starts @ ₱1.488 Million*|
|Suzuki Grand Vitara||Starts @ ₱512,000 *|
|Ford E-150||Starts @ ₱250,000 *|
|Nissan Sentra||Starts @ ₱200,000 *|
|Nissan X-Trail||Starts @ ₱250,000 *|
|Nissan 350Z||Starts @ ₱798,000 *|
|Nissan Cefiro||Starts @ ₱150,000 *|
|Isuzu Trooper||Starts @ ₱330,000 *|
|Hyundai Matrix||Starts @ ₱175,000 *|
|Hyundai Starex||Starts @ ₱488,000 *|
|Hyundai Coupe||Starts @ ₱450,000 *|
|Ford Escape||Starts @ ₱298,000 *|
|Mazda CX-7||Starts @ ₱390,000 *|
|Chevrolet Aveo||Starts @ ₱220,000 *|