Used Jeep Car for Sale in Philippines
Jun 23, 2021 - Currently, 8 Used Jeep Car for Sale in Philippines. Find great deals on good condition 8 second hand Cars for sale in the Philippines with price, features, images and specifications. Check out the largest stock of used Cars all over the Philippines, starting at ₱576,000 only.
8 Used Jeep available for sale in the Philippines, the cheapest Jeep is available for ₱576,000 . Get great deals and promos on Jeep for sale in Philippines, view detailed Jeep price list (DP & Monthly Installment), reviews, fuel consumption, images, specifications, used Jeep variant details & more. Select your favorite drive out of available 8 used cars and make your dream come true of buying your own car.
Jeep Philippines: Overview
Jeep has its own share of history in the Philippines which can be traced back to the World War II era. However, the brand is now popular among Filipinos for making rugged, daunting and powerful SUVs which can be driven on any terrain with ease. As of now, Jeep has four dealerships in different cities in the country that offer a wide range of variants and trims.
Local Presence Of Jeep Car Models
For now, Jeep’s line up for this country consists of 4 SUVs (Wrangler Unlimited, Wrangler, Compass, Renegade) and 1 Pick-Up Truck (Gladiator). Out of these car models, the Wrangler Unlimited, Wrangler and Compass are popular among the Filipinos.
Pre-Owned Jeep Cars: Why Would You Want One?
Jeep sells a lot of used car models in the Philippine market which include the Jeep Grand Cherokee, Jeep Wrangler, Jeep Commander, Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Trailhawk, Jeep Cherokee, Jeep Renegade and Jeep Wrangler Unlimited.
Used Jeep Cars for Sale on Carmudi
The Carmudi website has a comprehensive listing of all pre-owned Jeep cars available in the Philippines. While some Used Jeep Cars are listed by the owners, others are put up for sale by the dealers. The Second Hand Jeep cars page has the lowest-priced vehicles available all over the country.
The cheapest among these SUVs is the 2012 Grand Cherokee priced at Php 1.2 Million while the most expensive one is the 2020 Jeep Wrangler at 5.5 Million.
Pros and Cons to Buy Second Hand Jeep Cars Over New Cars
Second Hand Jeep Cars Pros:-
- They are durable and reliable: If there is one thing which Jeep can do with 100% accuracy is build a durable and rugged machine that can easily withstand every road and weather for many years. This is the reason that even ten year old models still run smoothly and offer an enjoyable driving experience.
- Ideal pricing: Second-hand Jeep models are fairly priced in the Philippine market. You have the choice of choosing the right model that fits your needs without worrying about their pricing as Jeep has ensured to keep them in an affordable range.
- Maintenance and Warranty:- Your car can still have warranties, but if you're buying one that's more than three to five years old, then it's highly probable that your warranty coverage has already ended. If this is the case, then there are some Jeep dealers that offer warranties / extended warranties to used car owners.
Second Hand Jeep Cars Cons:-
- Hidden problems:- Unless you brought your trusty mechanic when checking out a used car, you’ll never know its problems until it’s too late. Why? In most cases, the previous owner won’t tell you if a car has been flooded, involved in an accident, or worse - involved in a criminal case.
- Outdated technology/features:- Practically, every brand new car that gets launched presents some sort of innovative technology. This means the older used cars eventually get left in the dust in terms of features whether it’s for safety, entertainment, or performance. Unless you shell out a lot of money, don’t expect to get the latest gadgets and gizmos available in the cars today.
- Lack of choice:- You have to explore a lot in order to find the perfect car for you as you want. Let’s say, for example, you find a car that has got a good engine and suspension but lacks on features because it’s a lower variant. On the other hand, you find a higher variant model that has not been maintained properly. Therefore, searching for the perfect blend in the used car market is a bit challenging.
However, with Carmudi, you need not have to worry about the disadvantages of pre-owned cars because all the second hand cars displayed on our website go through a checking process to ensure that they are devoid of any hidden problems or outdated technology and parts. In addition to this, you get to choose from a wide range of models that are priced at a reasonable rate which makes them a lucrative choice.
Buy Second Hand Jeep Cars in Cities of Philippines
Get 2nd Hand Jeep Cars with Price Range
Used Jeep Cars for Sale by Model Years
- Second Hand Jeep Cars 2018
- Second Hand Jeep Cars 2017
- Second Hand Jeep Cars 2016
- Second Hand Jeep Cars 2013
Benefits to Buy Used Jeep Cars from Carmudi
- Transparent Operations
- Well-maintained Pre-owned Cars
Used Jeep Car for Sale in Philippines Price List
Used Jeep Car for Sale in Philippines Price List start at ₱576,000 for the model Jeep Commander, in all a total of 8 2nd hand cars available for sale in the Philippines
|Jeep Commander||Starts @ ₱576,000 *|
|Jeep Wrangler||Starts @ ₱2.35 Million*|
|Jeep Cherokee||Starts @ ₱1.57 Million*|
|Jeep Wrangler Unlimited||Starts @ ₱1.5 Million*|
There are 4 authorized Jeep cars dealers across 4 cities in the Philippines.
Faq On Used Jeep Car for Sale in Philippines
Answers to most common frequently asked questions (FAQs) on Used Jeep Car for Sale in Philippines
How many used Jeep cars for Sale in the Philippines?
Currently, We have 8 used Jeep cars available in the Philippines.
- Which are the latest used Jeep cars for sale in the Philippines?
How many 2nd hand Jeep cars for sale by the owner?
Currently, We have 4 2nd hand Jeep cars listed by the owner at Carmudi.
Which is the cheapest pre-owned Jeep available for sale in Philippines?
The cheapest used Jeep car is Commander is available at ₱576,000 .