Used Isuzu Car for Sale in Philippines
Jan 28, 2021 - Currently, 71 Used Isuzu Car for Sale in Philippines. Find great deals on good condition 71 second hand Cars for sale in the Philippines with price, features, images and specifications. Check out the largest stock of used Cars all over the Philippines, starting at ₱330,000 only.
71 Used Isuzu available for sale in the Philippines, the cheapest Isuzu is available for ₱330,000 . Get great deals and promos on Isuzu for sale in Philippines, view detailed Isuzu price list (DP & Monthly Installment), reviews, fuel consumption, images, specifications, used Isuzu variant details & more. Select your favorite drive out of available 71 used cars and make your dream come true of buying your own car.
Isuzu Philippines: Overview
Isuzu Philippines Corporation (IPC) recently celebrated a huge milestone in the Philippines market by selling 300,000 vehicles in the country since 1996, the year when it started its operations in the country. The IPC has bagged the prestigious ‘Dealer of The Year’ award for 15 times in the Philippines market which is an achievement in itself. Isuzu Philippines has around 57 dealerships spread across multiple cities in the country, with many of them having service centres of their own.
Local Presence Of Isuzu Car Models
PRE-OWNED Isuzu Cars: Why Would You Want One?
For the Philippines, Isuzu offers a wide range of car models for its used car market which includes SUVs, Pickup Trucks and Van.
Used Isuzu Cars for Sale on Carmudi
The Carmudi website has a comprehensive listing of all pre-owned Isuzu cars available in the Philippines. While some used Isuzu Cars are listed by the owners, others are put up for sale by the dealers. The Second Hand Isuzu cars page has the lowest-priced vehicles available all over the country.
The top 5 used Isuzu car models are Isuzu Alterra, Crosswind, D-Max, mu-X and Traviz. The cheapest among them is the Isuzu Crosswind that sells for Php 380,000 while the most expensive one is the mu-X that costs Php 1.29 Million.
Pros and Cons to Buy Second Hand Isuzu Cars Over New Cars
Second Hand Isuzu Cars Pros:-
- They are reliable: One of the main reasons to opt for a used Isuzu car is because of its reliability in terms of everyday use. Isuzu is known to make cars that are durable and have a good life to them. Even in terms of spare parts availability, Isuzu has a lot to offer, be it an engine part, body kit, suspension part etc.
- Offered At Affordable Costs:- Second-hand cars have a lower price than the usual prices in the market for a particular car model. The price tag for the pre-owned Isuzu vehicles may vary somewhere between 10% to around 70% less than its original price. It may also depend on the car’s age, its condition, and fair market value.
- Maintenance and Warranty:- Your car can still have warranties, but if you're buying one that's more than three to five years old, then it's highly probable that your warranty coverage has already ended. If this is the case, then there are some Isuzu dealers that offer warranties / extended warranties to used car owners.
Second Hand Isuzu Cars Cons:-
- Hidden problems:- Unless you brought your trusty mechanic when checking out a used car, you’ll never know its problems until it’s too late. Why? In most cases, the previous owner won’t tell you if a car has been flooded, involved in an accident, or worse - involved in a criminal case.
- Outdated technology/features:- Practically, every brand new car that gets launched presents some sort of innovative technology. This means the older used cars eventually get left in the dust in terms of features whether it’s for safety, entertainment, or performance. Unless you shell out a lot of money, don’t expect to get the latest gadgets and gizmos available in the cars today.
- Lack of choice:- You have to explore a lot in order to find the perfect car for you as you want. Let’s say, for example, you find a car that has got a good engine and suspension but lacks on features because it’s a lower variant. On the other hand, you find a higher variant model that has not been maintained properly. Therefore, searching for the perfect blend in the used car market is a bit challenging.
However, with Carmudi, you need not have to worry about the disadvantages of second hand cars for sale because all the used cars displayed on our website go through a checking process to ensure that they are devoid of any hidden problems or outdated technology and parts. In addition to this, you get to choose from a wide range of models that are priced at a reasonable rate which makes them a lucrative choice.
Buy Second Hand Isuzu Cars in Cities of Philippines
- Used Isuzu Cars in Manila
- Used Isuzu Cars in Quezon City
- Used Isuzu Cars in Makati
- Used Isuzu Cars in Cebu City
- Used Isuzu Cars in Davao City
Get 2nd Hand Isuzu Cars with Price Range
Used Isuzu Cars for Sale by Model Years
- Second Hand Isuzu Cars 2020
- Second Hand Isuzu Cars 2019
- Second Hand Isuzu Cars 2018
- Second Hand Isuzu Cars 2017
- Second Hand Isuzu Cars 2016
- Second Hand Isuzu Cars 2015
- Second Hand Isuzu Cars 2014
- Second Hand Isuzu Cars 2013
- Second Hand Isuzu Cars 2012
- Second Hand Isuzu Cars 2011
- Second Hand Isuzu Cars 2010
Benefits to Buy Used Isuzu Cars from Carmudi
- Competitive prices
- Easy operations
Used Isuzu Car for Sale in Philippines Price List
Used Isuzu Car for Sale in Philippines Price List start at ₱330,000 for the model Isuzu Trooper, in all a total of 71 2nd hand cars available for sale in the Philippines
|Isuzu Crosswind||Starts @ ₱380,000 *|
|Isuzu mu-X||Starts @ ₱550,000 *|
|Isuzu Traviz||Starts @ ₱490,000 *|
|Isuzu Alterra||Starts @ ₱488,000 *|
|Isuzu IPV||Starts @ ₱780,000 *|
|Isuzu Trooper||Starts @ ₱330,000 *|
|Isuzu D-Max||Starts @ ₱658,000 *|
There are 57 authorized Isuzu cars dealers across 40 cities in the Philippines.