Used Isuzu D-Max for Sale in Philippines
Mar 01, 2021 - Currently, 9 Used Isuzu D-Max for Sale in Philippines. Find great deals on good condition 9 second hand Cars for sale in the Philippines with price, features, images and specifications. Check out the largest stock of used Cars all over the Philippines, starting at ₱658,000 only.
9 Used Isuzu D-Max available for sale in the Philippines, the cheapest Isuzu D-Max is available for ₱658,000 . Get great deals and promos on Isuzu D-Max for sale in Philippines, view detailed Isuzu D-Max price list (DP & Monthly Installment), reviews, fuel consumption, images, specifications, used Isuzu D-Max variant details & more. Select your favorite drive out of available 9 used cars and make your dream come true of buying your own car.
Pre-Owned Isuzu D-Max: Why Would You Want One?
Isuzu has always been known for their sturdy and ultra-reliable UVs, which are meant to take on the toughest and most grueling driving conditions with ease. One such vehicle in its armory, which has aged pretty well and is still going strong with constant updates to its styling and equipment list is the D-Max lifestyle pickup truck.
The Isuzu D-Max, in its current avatar, is available in a host of variants to choose from, ranging from a basic frills-free single cab pickup to a tough and macho double cab lifestyle pickup, thereby leaving an option for all kinds of buyers. The Isuzu D-Max is equally preferable by both business owners in its commercial pickup version as well as adventure lovers in its fully loaded lifestyle pickup version.
Given its long lasting image and low maintenance costs, the Isuzu D-Max is one of the top favorites in the used car market for those who want a fun to drive and reliable vehicle, but at a fraction of the price of an all-new vehicle.
2nd hand Nissan Isuzu D-Max for Sale: Pros & Cons
The Isuzu D-Max has its own fair share of pros and cons, which have been listed as follows:
Used Isuzu D-Max Pros
- Tough and macho styling which is known to age pretty well, despite more modern competition in front of it
- The diesel engine options across the variants are super reliable and economic, despite their large capacities
- The four-wheel-drive system works flawlessly in toughest of the terrains
Used Isuzu D-Max Cons
- The interior cabin lacks the zing and desirability of more modern lifestyle pickup trucks from competition
- Diesel engine of the D-Max is not the most refined in its segment, sounds a bit gruff
- Lesser features and fit and finish levels as compared to rivals
Isuzu D-Max Overview
The Isuzu D-Max is currently the highest selling model from the Japanese UV specialist in the Philippines car market, and has a solid reputation of a go anywhere and built to last vehicle. The compact pickup truck, which is available in both commercial and lifestyle versions, is equally capable for both the purposes in the respective guises.
The Isuzu D-Max is available with a variety of variants, the list of which is as follows:
- Isuzu D-Max LT 4x2 MT
- Isuzu D-Max LT 4x4 MT
- Isuzu D-Max LS 4x2 MT
- Isuzu D-Max LS 4x2 AT
- Isuzu D-Max LS-A 4x2 MT
- Isuzu D-Max LS-A 4x2 AT
- Isuzu D-Max LS-A 4x4 MT
- Isuzu D-Max LS-A 4x4 AT
- Isuzu D-Max Boondock 4x4 MT
- Isuzu D-Max Boondock 4x4 AT
A 3.0-litre four cylinder diesel engine serves as the common powertrain option across the entire range of the Isuzu D-Max, ranging from the most basic to top-spec variant. Available with both the options of a 6-speed manual and 6-speed automatic gearbox, the engine produces a maximum power output of 177 PS and a peak torque output of 380 Nm. While the LT variants are purposely the commercial oriented variants, the rest of them are lifestyle oriented ones.
Used Isuzu D-Max on Sale on Carmudi
Here at Carmudi, the Isuzu D-Max is one of the most preferred lifestyle pickup trucks among all the Japanese brands. The list of used Isuzu D-Max models available in the Philippines comprises the majority of the passenger versions, though there are some commercial models on offer as well. Here they are:
- Isuzu D-Max 2019 – PHP 1.2 million onwards
- Isuzu D-Max 2018 – PHP 910,000 onwards
- Isuzu D-Max 2017 – PHP 783,000 onwards
- Isuzu D-Max 2016 – PHP 695,000 onwards
- Isuzu D-Max 2015 – PHP 725,000 onwards
- Isuzu D-Max 2014 – PHP 670,000 onwards
- Isuzu D-Max 2013 – PHP 658,000 onwards
In addition to the D-Max, the Isuzu Crosswind as well as other models such as Isuzu mu-X SUV and Isuzu Traviz commercial pickup mini truck are in good demand in the used car market of Philippines. Here at Carmudi, you can have a look on all the well maintained used Isuzu cars on the basis of location, model, price, color, odometer reading, transmission and many more.
Used Isuzu D-Max for Sale in Popular Cities of Philippines
- Used Isuzu D-Max in Manila
- Used Isuzu D-Max in Quezon City
- Used Isuzu D-Max in Makati
- Used Isuzu D-Max in Davao City
- Used Isuzu D-Max in Bacoor
Buy Second Hand Isuzu D-Max with Price Range
- Second Hand Isuzu D-Max Under ₱1M
- Second Hand Isuzu D-Max Under ₱2M
- Second Hand Isuzu D-Max Under ₱3M
Used Isuzu D-Max Additional Advice
- The Isuzu D-Max, for all of its rugged looks and equally rugged mechanicals under the skin, serves as a good go-anywhere vehicle, especially where the going gets tougher.
- Despite high mileage readings, the engines of Isuzu D-Max are known to last long and low on maintenance as well. However, while looking at a used Isuzu D-Max prefer to opt for the relatively newer models, for they offer much more comfort and convenience features as standard.
Used Isuzu D-Max for Sale in Philippines Price List
Used Isuzu D-Max for Sale in Philippines Price List start at ₱658,000 for the model Isuzu D-Max, in all a total of 9 2nd hand cars available for sale in the Philippines
|Isuzu D-Max||Starts @ ₱658,000 *|