BAIC Cars for Sale in Philippines
May 12, 2021 - Currently, 23 BAIC Cars for Sale in Philippines. Carmudi is your ultimate destination to find all new Cars (20) information, including Car specs, features, prices and images that will help you choose. Find great deals on good condition 3 second hand Cars for sale in the Philippines with price, features, images and specifications. Check out the largest stock of used Cars all over the Philippines, starting at ₱370,000 only.
23 BAIC Cars available for sale in the Philippines, the cheapest BAIC car is available for ₱370,000 and the most expensive one for ₱1.488 Million. Get great deals and promos on BAIC cars for sale in Philippines, view detailed price list (DP & Monthly Installment), reviews, fuel consumption, images, specifications, BAIC car models variant details & more. Select your favorite drive out of available 23 BAIC cars and make your dream come true of buying your own car.
BAIC Cars for Sale Philippines
Amidst the important and major global players from Japan, South Korea, Europe, and the USA, the Chinese automaker BAIC might not be holding too strong ground for itself in the Philippines car market, primarily due to the relatively unknown image of the company. However, given the current trend, BAIC has got some decent offerings in the segments which are currently popular not only in the Philippines but also all over the world – that of SUVs and MPVs.
When it comes to SUVs, BAIC has not got a couple of compact SUVs, including BJ20 crossover SUV and X424 all-terrain SUV, both of which look very different and appeal to completely different masses. In addition, the Chinese automaker also has a few MPVs up its sleeves, and that includes two compact MPVs – M20 and its more rugged-looking counterpart M50S. The range tops off with a crossover-looking MPV named M60, which is a couple of segments above the M20. There are also two vans to choose from BAIC’s portfolio – MZ40 and MZ45. And finally, the range ends up with two light pickup trucks intended for the commercial vehicle market – Freedom and Bayanihan H5.
BAIC SUVs for Sale
While BAIC has no offerings in the midsize and full-size SUV segments, the Chinese automaker has started its innings with its couple of compact SUVs, both of which cater to totally different categories of customers. First is the BJ20, which is a compact crossover intended for the urban jungle and highway runabouts. And then comes the cool-looking BAIC X424. While both of them are blamed to look like knock-offs of popular global SUVs like Nissan Juke, and Jeep Wrangler both of them are offering decent packages for the price they carry.
Advantages and Disadvantages of BAIC SUV Cars Philippines
- The SUVs from BAIC look quite unique for the way they have been styled, making them look totally distinctive from their respective competitors.
- The space and comfort levels offered by the SUVs from BAIC are pretty decent, making them good family-oriented cars.
- The brand image of BAIC is not too strong, which does reflect in its limited service network and quality levels.
- The petrol engines powering the SUVs from BAIC are not too strong and driver-oriented in terms of performance.
BAIC MPVs for Sale
BAIC has a more focus on MPVs as compared to any other vehicle segment in the Philippines car market. The Chinese automaker has got a few MPVs, all of which are priced to take on the compact MPV market’s pie. The range starts off with the BAIC M20, which is its smallest seven-seater MPV, and its rugged-looking version, the BAIC M50S, which has body cladding, different-looking bumpers, and a front grille to make it look more premium and tougher over the M20. The range of MPVs from BAIC has got BAIC M60 as its flagship product, which is larger and styled to make it look like a midsize SUV.
Advantages and Disadvantages of BAIC MPV Cars Philippines
- The overall space levels and comfort offered by the MPVs from BAIC rank equally good as their established rivals from other carmakers.
- The compact dimensions and large window panels of the MPVs from BAIC make them very driving-friendly in congested traffic conditions.
- The build quality, list of features, and styling of the MPVs of BAIC are pretty dated to below the current industry standards.
- The performance from the engines under the hoods of BAIC MPVs’ feels pretty lethargic.
BAIC Vans and Pickups for Sale
Apart from the in-demand segments of MPVs and SUVs, BAIC has tried to mark some of its presence in the utility segment as well, with its light-duty load carrying trucks like Freedom and BAIC Bayanihan H5. In addition, alongside the line of its MPVs, BAIC has made a couple of vans available as well, with the range including MZ40 and its long-wheelbase version, the BAIC MZ45.
Advantages and Disadvantages of BAIC vans and pickups Philippines
- While the vans from BAIC offer a generous amount of space, the pickup trucks from BAIC assure good load-carrying capacity.
- The vans and pickups from BAIC offer decent driving dynamics, making them easy to drive vehicles in the urban environment.
- The build quality, fit and finish levels, and overall visual appeal of the vans and pickups from BAIC feel flimsy.
- The powertrain options employed for the vans and pickups from BAIC do not score high on reliability and longevity.
Used and New BAIC Vans and Pickup Models at Carmudi
BAIC Cars for Sale in Philippines Price List
BAIC Cars for Sale in Philippines Price List start at ₱370,000 for the inexpensive model BAIC MZ40 and goes up to ₱1.488 Million for the most expensive car model BAIC X424.
|BAIC BJ20||Starts @ ₱668,000 *|
|BAIC X424||₱1.488 Million|
|BAIC Freedom||₱488,000 - ₱548,000|
|BAIC Bayanihan H5||Starts @ ₱499,999 *|
|BAIC M50S||₱638,000 - ₱668,000|
|BAIC M60||₱998,000 - ₱1.068 Million|
|BAIC MZ40||Starts @ ₱370,000 *|
|BAIC M20||₱578,000 - ₱598,000|
There are 8 authorized BAIC cars dealers across 8 cities in the Philippines.