Hyundai Cars for Sale in Philippines
342 Hyundai Cars available for sale in the Philippines, the cheapest Hyundai car is available for ₱100,000 and the most expensive one for ₱85 Million. Get great deals and promos on Hyundai cars for sale in Philippines, view detailed price list (DP & Monthly Installment), reviews, fuel consumption, images, specifications, Hyundai car models variant details & more. Select your favorite drive out of available 342 Hyundai cars and make your dream come true of buying your own car.
Hyundai for sale in Philippines | Hyundai Philippines price list
Hyundai History and Background information
Chung Ju Yung founded the Hyundai Civil Engineering Company (HCCC) in 1947. Despite being bombed during the Korean War, HCCC managed to become one of South Korea’s leading construction enterprises in the 1950s. It was only in 1967 that Chung decided to shift to producing automobiles and founded the Hyundai Motor Company. The brand has made significant traction in the Philippine auto market because of its lower priced, but reliable models, especially in the van and SUV categories.
The Korean brand has been known as an alternative to the top Japanese brands in the country. Hyundai owns the largest car production plant in the world, which is located in Ulsan City, South Korea. This plant has the potential to manufacture 1.6 million automotive units a year. Hyundai is sold in more than 193 countries in the world and sponsors large global sporting events, such as the FIFA World Cup.
Currently Hyundai is a Korean vehicle manufacturer that is one of the two largest Korean brands marketed in the Philippines together with Motors. The company offers a wide selection of passenger cars, SUVs and commercial vehicles in the Philippines.
In 2012, its local partner Hyundai Asia Resources, Inc. was reported to be the fourth largest importer of vehicles in the Philippines in terms of total value next only to top Japanese brands , , and . In its 2013 annual sales report, however, Hyundai displaced as the third largest automaker in the nation by obtaining 10.4 percent of the market share, equating to 20,033 units sold last year.
Hyundai Asia Resources Inc. (HARI) is the local importer and distributor of Hyundai vehicles in the country. The company currently has at least 40 car dealerships across the nation- 15 are in Metro Manila and 25 are operating in the provinces in the Philippines.
Hyundai performance and Technology
In 1968, Hyundai partnered with one of the automotive industry’s top leaders to share assembly technology. In 1974, Hyundai, together with Ford, produced the Pony, a compact car, which the Korean auto company exported to various markets overseas.
In the following decades, the company would struggle to perfect its assembly technology. It was in 2001 that Hyundai began making its name with the hit whose quality, reliability and overall performance showed the company’s much improved automotive design and assembling processes.
Hyundai has always aimed to provide the world’s best chassis. In its pursuit, it has installed numerous brake applications (such as anti-lock brake system and electronic stability control) controlled by an electronic system. It also has an active geometry controlled suspension (AGCS) which assists with sudden turning by providing steering wheel angle information, and a variable rack stroke which allows a better transition when performing a u-turn or parking maneuver.
Reasons to buy Hyundai Philippine cars
- Long warranty period for 100,000 kms or 5-years
- Fuel efficient engines across all segments
- Very affordable price
- Numerous equipment especially for its SUVs
- Personalized vehicles because of its many trim levels
Most popular Hyundai models in the Philippines
- The is easily the most recognizable model from the Korean automaker. This 10-12 seater passenger van comes with an assortment of engines. It is also a preferred unit for many taxicab companies in Metro Manila. In 2014, Hyundai released the Grand Starex Platinum to target the upscale and executive market. Currently, the base model of the Hyundai Grand Starex 2019 edition starts at around P1.39 million.
- The serves as the Korean car maker’s sole entry in the hatchback subcompact category. The i10, which now comes in a Grand i10 variant with extended dimensions, is a well packaged hatch with features such as alloy wheels, a multi-information display, ABS dual airbags and audio video navigation.
- - Stirring up the sports car category is the luxury vehicle the Genesis Coupe. Equipped with a 3.8 liter (high-end variant) turbo charged Lambda gasoline engine, the Genesis boasts 299 horsepower and 361 Nm of torque with a top speed of 245 kph.
- - Another great addition to Hyundai’s roster is the midsize crossover SUV the Santa Fe. The Santa Fe is only one of a few SUVs with a panoramic sunroof and a load of security features such as an Electronic Stability Programme and Traction Control System.
Completing Hyundai’s fleet are: the sedans the and , the mini car the , the crossover CUV the and the commercial vehicle the .
Hyundai safety features
For years, Hyundai has upped its game in providing safe vehicles to people. Seven Hyundai models earned the highest rating from the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration (NHTSA) with the Elantra and the Sonata receiving the top safety pick awards from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS).
Some of the awareness technology that expands driver safety and awareness that are available on select Hyundai vehicles include:
- Smart cruise control
- Lane change assist
- Blind spot detection with rear cross-traffic alerts
- Forward collision warning
- Automatic emergency braking
Hyundai cars fuel consumption
Hyundai has racked up an array of fuel efficient engines with Greek word nomenclature- the Alpha engine also known as the VVT engine with a 1.5-Liter displacement; the aluminium block Theta engine available for 2.0-Liter and 2.4-Liter displacements equipped in the Sonata; the R-engine with its 2.0-Liter and 2.2-Liter engines fitted in the Tucson; and the Tau engine with its 4.6-Liter displacement that runs in the .
Here are the fuel consumption rates of popular Hyundai vehicles:
- Hyundai Accent 1.4-Liter sedan- 22.2 km/L
- Hyundai Eon GL- 22 km/L
- Hyundai Elantra- 20.4 km/L
- Hyundai Tucson GLS 4WD- 17 km/L
- Hyundai Santa Fe R-eVGT 2WD- 14.1 km/L
- Hyundai Starex- 10 km/L
- Hyundai i10- 12 km/L
Hyundai Philippine Price list Models and Variants
Below are the Hyundai prices listed of all the current Hyundai models in the Philippines:
Hyundai Accent Sedan Vehicle Type
|Accent 1.4 GL MT||₱678000|
|Accent 1.4 GL AT-CVT||₱728000|
|Accent 1.6 GL MT (Dsl)||₱768000|
|Accent Hatch 1.6 CRDi GL 6MT (Dsl) A/T||₱878,000.00|
|Accent 1.6 CRDi GL 7AT-DCT (Dsl) A/T||₱925,000.00|
|Accent Hatch 1.6 CRDi GL 7AT-DCT (Dsl)||₱970,000.00|
Hyundai Elantra Sedan Vehicle Type
|Elantra 1.6 GL 6MT||₱918000|
|Elantra 1.6 GL 6AT||₱1018000|
|Elantra 2.0 GL 6AT (Limited)||₱1038000|
|Elantra 2.0 GLS 6AT||₱1158000|
|Eon 0.8 GLX 5MT||₱573000|
|Veloster 1.6 T-GDi GLS 7AT-DCT (Premium)||₱1648000|
Hyundai Grand Starex Van 10 seater
Hyundai Grand Starex GL MT
|Hyundai Grand Starex Super Express MT||₱1,418,000|
|Hyundai Grand Starex GLS CRDi AT||₱1,778,000|
|Hyundai Grand Starex GLS CRDi (Swivelling) AT||₱1,988,000|
Hyundai Tuscon SUV Vehicle Type
|Tucson 2.0 GL 6MT 2WD||₱1,158,000.00|
|Tucson 2.0 GL 6AT 2WD||₱1,245,000.00|
|Tucson 2.0 CRDi GL 6AT 2WD (Dsl)||?1,398,000.00|
|Tucson 2.0 CRDi GLS 6AT 2WD (Dsl)||₱1,715,000.00|
|Tucson 2.0 L 6AT 4WD (Dsl) - By Special Order||₱2,115,000.00|
Hyundai Santa Fe SUV Vehicle Type
|Santa Fe 2.2 CRDi GLS 6AT 2WD (Dsl)||₱1,840,000.00|
|Grand Santa Fe 2.2 CRDi GLS 6AT 4WD (Dsl)||₱1888000|
|H-100 2.6 GL 5MT (Dsl) Jeepney Body w/o AC||₱785,000.00|
|H-100 2.6 GL 5MT (Dsl) Shuttle Body w/o AC||₱865,000.00|
|H-100 2.6 GL 5MT (Dsl) Shuttle Body w/ Front AC||₱895,000.00|
Want to know if a Hyundai car is for you? Or do you have questions relating to car finance, insurance, or maintenance? Carmudi has some helpful articles below that will guide you on your way:
- How Can Credit Score Affect Your Car Insurance Rate?
- How to Calculate Your Premium
Carmudi Philippines Insider