New and Used Mitsubishi Montero for Sale in Philippines | Mitsubishi Montero Sport Price List
The next-generation mid-size SUV wars are sure to heat up with the recent global launch of the 2017 Mitsubishi Montero Sport. Pitted against the Toyota Fortuner and Ford Everest, the all-new Montero Sport is sure to give these fellow SUVs a run for their money. Designed after the ‘sleek and stylish off-road SUV’ concept, the Montero Sport follows after the attributes of the luxurious Pajero nameplate. The marque sold more than 10,000 units in 2013 (the Montero was the second most purchased vehicle in the country that year), so with this latest version, Mitsubishi aims to build upon that success and establish the Montero as a leader in the industry.
CARMUDI SCORESHEET FOR MITSUBISHI MONTERO SPORT
VALUE FOR MONEY
Mitsubishi Montero Sport
overall score by Carmudi's car expert:
The New Mitsubishi Montero Sport 2017 in the Philippines Has Been Finally Revealed
Mitsubishi Montero Sport 2017 in the Philippines
How is the 2017 Mitsubishi Montero Sport different from 2016 model?
2016 marked the beginning of the Mitsubishi Montero Sport’s third generation, and as expected, the changes the Mitsubishi Montero Sport 2017 are massive compared to the vehicle’s previous version. New features for the vehicle include:
- ‘Dynamic Shield’ corporate grille
- Optimized suspension system with body mount improvements
- Revamped and reinforced interior sound insulation
- Super-Select 4WD-II system new off-road mode
What is new about the Mitsubishi Montero Sport 2017 design?
A longer stance coupled with a slimmer transmission tunnel gives the new Montero Sport more knee room than before. A few other nifty new changes to the midsize SUVs design include:
- LED headlamps with daytime running lights
- New high belt design with hard upper body crease
- Unique taillight design
- “Dynamic Shield” front fascia
What are Mitsubishi Montero Sport 2017 specs and features?
A sole engine powers the latest Montero Sport offering—a new 2.4-liter MIVEC VG turbodiesel engine with 181 hp and 430 Nm of torque. The engine is joined up with a new 8-speed automatic transmission with built-in ‘Sport’ mode, Idle Neutral Control and G-Sensor. Here are some of the Montero Sport’s highlight features:
- RISE (Reinforced Impact Safety Evolution) body
- Forward Collision Mitigation
- Blind Spot Warning
- Ultrasonic Misacceleration Mitigation System
What are Mitsubishi Montero Sport 2017 prices in the Philippines?
The latest Mitsubishi Montero Sport comes in four trims in all, with prices ranging from P1,500,000 to P2,000,000. There is a strong demand for the new Montero Sport, and sources say that the waiting list for the vehicle is two months. Below is a list of the current Montero Sport’s trims with their corresponding prices:
- Mitsubishi Montero Sport 2017 GLS 2WD A/T: P1,555,000
- Mitsubishi Montero Sport 2017 GLS Premium 2WD A/T: P1,688,000
- Mitsubishi Montero Sport 2017 GLS 4WD M/T: P1,788,000
- Mitsubishi Montero Sport 2017 GT 4WD A/T: P2,000,000
Mitsubishi Montero Sport Review in the Philippines
Mitsubishi Montero Sport Specs and Performance
Under the hood, the 2015 Montero Sport uses a 2.5 liter DOHC 16-valve inline-4 diesel engine which supplies 175 horsepower and 350 Nm of torque (for the VGT equipped variants). Its non-VGT variants, on the other hand, produce a lower output of 136 horsepower and 314 Nm of torque.
These engines allow this SUV to accelerate from 0-100 kilometers per hour (kph) in less than 13 seconds. When driven on highways, this vehicle’s maximum speed is an impressive 180 kph. The Mitsubishi Montero Sport Suspension system uses double wishbone coil springs at the front and 3-link coil springs at the back.
In terms of performance, the Montero Sport comes with a class-leading eight-speed transmission with Sport Mode, designed to make the most of its 2.5L diesel engine. The vehicle’s turning radius is an impressive 5.6 meters.
Mitsubishi Montero Sport Fuel Consumption
Below is a list of some popular Mitsubishi Montero Sport years and their fuel consumption rates:
New Mitsubishi Montero Sport fuel consumption:
- Mitsubishi Montero Sport 2017: TBA
- Mitsubishi Montero Sport 2016: 10.0 l/100km average rating
- Mitsubishi Montero Sport 2015: 10.4 l/100km average rating
- Mitsubishi Montero Sport 2014: 10.4 l/100km average rating
Second hand Mitsubishi Montero Sport fuel consumption:
- Mitsubishi Montero Sport 2013: 10.8 l/100km average rating
- Mitsubishi Montero Sport 2012: 10.8 l/100km average rating
- Mitsubishi Montero Sport 2011: 10.8 l/100km average rating
- Mitsubishi Montero Sport 2010: 11.7 l/100km average rating
Mitsubishi Montero Sport Features
Mitsubishi Montero Sport Convenience and Entertainment Features
The Montero Sport is a highly responsive car on the road, thanks to its Sportronic mode which, according to Mitsubishi, effectively marries the immediate reaction of a manual transmission with the convenience of an automatic. Top-of-the-line GTV variants also have active stability control, which keeps track of each wheel’s traction. Other notable features include:
- Tiptronic paddle shifters
- Multimedia Entertainment System
- Electronic Dial Super Select 4WD-II
- Mitsubishi Active Stability
- Multicolor Multi-Information Display
- Keyless Operation System (KOS)
Mitsubishi Montero Sport Safety Features
The Montero contains some of the latest and best safety and security features in the market. These are just a few of a very lengthy list:
- 7 SRS Airbags
- Reinforced Impact Safety Evolution (RISE) Body
- Front Collision Mitigation (FCM) System
- Blind Spot Warning (BSW) System
- Reverse Camera
- Anti-lock Braking System with EBD
Mitsubishi Montero Sport Design
Mitsubishi Montero Sport Interior
The Montero Sport’s wide-known ruggedness is noticeably toned down inside, as the interior faithfully sticks to Mitsubishi’s utilitarian roots. Faux aluminum trim completes the Montero Sport’s interior look, easily making the latest iteration one of the most premium SUVs that Mitsubishi has ever released. Notable interior features include:
- Engine Start/Stop Button
- Dual Zone Automatic Climate Control System
- Multimedia Entertainment System
- GPS navigation system
- Multi-color information display with rheostat
- Multi-layer cushioned seats
Mitsubishi Montero Sport Exterior
The latest Montero Sport’s most prominent feature is not at the front, but at the back—Mitsubishi’s latest SUV offering features tail lamps that stretch from the rear windshield all the way down to the bumper. The look is inspired by the futuristic GR-HEV concept car unveiled at the 2014 Geneva Motor Show. As for the midsize SUV’s other remarkable exterior features, these are:
- LED headlights
- 700 mm Wading Depth
- 18-inch two-tone alloy wheels
- “Dynamic Shield” front design
- Bespoke 265/60 R18 alloy wheels
- Chrome trim at the air intake
Mitsubishi Montero Sport Color Options
The new Mitsubishi Montero Sport comprises seven elegant colors that are sure to turn some heads on the road:
- Sedona Red
- Mystic Blue
- Virgil Gray
- Savanna White
- Pyrenese Black
- Sterling Silver Metallic
Mitsubishi Montero Sport Pros and Cons
We have whittled down the best and worst aspects of the Montero Sport so you can decide whether or not this SUV is the car for you. Read below for the Montero Sport advantages and disadvantages:
Mitsubishi Montero Sport Pros
- Thanks to its 4WD, the Mitsubishi Montero Sport gives a solid off-road performance.
- The Mitsubishi Montero Sport has a fair amount of space and a comfortable cabin.
- The new models of the Mitsubishi Montero Sport get a head-turning exterior design.
- The Mitsubishi Montero Sport is offered at a fair price that is suitable for everyone.
Mitsubishi Montero Sport Cons
- The acceleration of the Mitsubishi Montero Sport is average but could be better.
- While the interior is spacious, the Montero Sport has some hard plastic materials.
- The Mitsubishi Montero Sport is quieter than rivals, which doesn't cater to everyone.
- Some optional features and equipment can be found as a standard on some rivals.
Mitsubishi Montero Sport Price List in the Philippines
The Montero Sport is a great option if you are looking for 2nd hand cars for sale in the Philippines. You can expect the following prices for a new or second hand Mitsubishi Montero Sport for sale when you browse through our website:
New Mitsubishi Montero Sport Price in the Philippines
- Mitsubishi Montero Sport 2017 price in the Philippines: P1,555,000
- Mitsubishi Montero Sport 2015 price in the Philippines: P1,238,000
- Mitsubishi Montero Sport 2014 price in the Philippines: P1,150,000
- Mitsubishi Montero Sport 2013 price in the Philippines: P998,000
Second Hand Mitsubishi Montero Sport Price in the Philippines
- Mitsubishi Montero Sport 2010 price in the Philippines: P758,000
- Mitsubishi Montero Sport 2009 price in the Philippines: P695,000
- Mitsubishi Montero Sport 2008 price in the Philippines: P888,000
- Mitsubishi Montero Sport 2007 price in the Philippines: P788,000
Mitsubishi Montero Sport latest offers in the Philippines
Know more about Mitsubishi Montero Sport price list in the Philippines