New and Used Toyota HiAce for Sale Philippines | Toyota Hiace Price List 2019
It was in the 1960s when Toyota decided that ‘HiAce’ should be the name of its new light commercial range. The name is based on the two distinct qualities that the Japanese car maker wanted the vehicle to possess. According to its original designers, ‘Hi’ represents ‘high performance’, while ‘Ace’ signified ‘hard worker.’ Toyota successfully made sure that these qualities exist in every HiAce iteration, and as such, even after over half a century of different HiAce versions, the vehicle line continues to retain the same essential characteristics. The beauty of the HiAce is its high resale value- a second hand Toyota HiAce for sale will always return a tidy sum.
Since its first generation, the Toyota HiAce van was mainly designed as a commuter vehicle capable of transporting up to 8 people. With this as the primary goal, the earliest HiAce vans’ dimensions followed a shape that could accommodate the most passengers. This was made possible by the cab over body style, with the engine installed underneath and between the front passengers.
The Toyota HiAce is the Philippine’s top-selling van by a mile. Though it doesn’t have much in the glamour department, the trusty HiAce has nevertheless outsold high-profile passenger cars such as the Mitsubishi Montero Sport and the Ford Ranger. It has been in the Philippine market for decades and is easily recognized by many, with a widespread popularity that has helped it rank no. 4 in the list of the “Top 10 Best Selling Cars in the Philippines” for mid-2015. Not much needs to be said about the vehicle except that it is a family or service car that is sure to provide you with reliability, durability and value. The Toyota HiAce is a top contender if you are browsing through 2nd hand cars for sale in the Philippines.
CARMUDI SCORESHEET FOR TOYOTA HIACE 2019
VALUE FOR MONEY
overall score by Carmudi’s car expert: Wilbert Tan:
||Latest Price 2017
||Lowest Price 1,373,000
||Highest Price 1,864,000
The New Toyota HiAce 2018 in the Philippines Has Been Finally Revealed
Toyota HiAce 2019 in the Philippines
How is the 2019 Toyota HiAce different from 2016 model?
The Toyota HiAce is now on its fifth generation, which debuted in 2005. The latest HiAce received a considerable power boost after the Japanese car manufacturer introduced a 3.0-liter engine for the van, replacing the past model’s 2.5-liter. Other updates include:
- Bucket seats for 10 to 14 passengers
- Redesigned front row seats
- Seatbelt alarm system
- Bigger luggage space
What is new about the Toyota HiAce 2019 design?
In terms of exterior appearance, the 2017 HiAce is a complete clone of its predecessor—everything outside has pretty much remained the same. Design features of the 2017 HiAce include:
- 70-liter fuel tank capacity
- 15-inch steel wheels
- Driver side sliding door
- Optional automatic door close
What are Toyota HiAce 2019 specs and features?
The new 3.0-liter 1KD-FTV engine produces an impressive 170 hp and 300 Nm of torque. Here are some of the standard features for the new HiAce van:
- Gated gear shift
- Remote central lock
- CD/radio player with USB and Bluetooth connectivity
What are Toyota HiAce 2019 prices in the Philippines?
Price for the current edition HiAce ranges from P1,390,000 to P2,105,000. Below are the MSRPs for the top end variants of each of the HiAce’s three classes in the Philippines:
- Toyota HiAce 2018 Commuter: P1,373,000
- Toyota HiAce 2018 GL Grandia: P1,864,000
- Toyota HiAce 2018 Super Grandia: P2,105,000
Toyota HiAce Review in the Philippines
Toyota HiAce Specs and Performance
The latest models in the Philippines (particularly the Toyota HiAce 2018 and Toyota HiAce 2017) are equipped with the 3.0L Diesel, 4-Cylinders, L Type, 16-Valve DOHC —a 3.0 liter diesel D-4D DOHC engine which supplies 102 horsepower and 260 Nm of torque. This engine can accelerate from 0-100 kilometer per hour (kph) in 18 seconds. A 3.0 liter version of the same engine is now available for the 2017 Toyota HiAce, specifically the 3.0 liter 1KD-FTV turbo-diesel engine that produces 170 horsepower and around 343 Nm of torque.
The Toyota HiAce suspension employs a double wishbone system at the front and a rigid leaf spring system at the back. These elements lend the HiAce a skittish ride without load, and the cabin tends to bob about more than it should. However, refinement is not the reason the HiAce sells in vast numbers, but because it is a largely trouble-free workhorse that can endure decades of use.
Toyota HiAce Fuel Consumption
Toyota HiAce Fuel Consumption
The HiAce’s new 2KD-FTV is a more powerful and efficient diesel engine than its predecessor. Toyota says the updated engine matched with the new automatic transmission helps reduce fuel consumption by as much as 16 percent, while those paired with manual transmission variants have seen fuel use reduced by up to 13 percent. Below is a list of some popular Toyota HiAce years and their fuel consumption rates:
New Toyota HiAce fuel consumption:
- Toyota HiAce 2017: To be announced
- Toyota HiAce 2016: 12.5 km/l average rating
- Toyota HiAce 2015: 12 km/L average rting
- Toyota HiAce 2014: 10.16 km/l average rating
Older Toyota HiAce fuel consumption:
- Toyota HiAce 2012: 9 km/l average rating
- Toyota HiAce 2011: 7.5 km/l average rating
- Toyota HiAce 2008: 9.7 km/l average rating
- Toyota HiAce 2006: 7 km/l average rating
Toyota HiAce Features
Toyota HiAce Convenience and Entertainment Features
As with all Toyotas, the ownership experience promises to be satisfactory with the HiAce. The cabin is very ‘old school,’ allowing for maximized load length within overall size constraints. For its size, the HiAce is surprisingly easy to park and place, thanks to a Rack and Pinion with Power Assist steering system. Notable features for the high-end models include:
- Power windows, door locks, side view mirrors
- Multi-information display
- Air conditioning
- USB ports
- CD Player
- Remote central locking
Toyota HiAce Safety Features
Toyota has equipped the latest HiAce with a fair amount of safety and security features including:
- 3-point ELR seatbelts
- SRS Airbags
- Side door impact beams
- Emergency stop signal
- Vehicle stability control
Toyota HiAce Design
Toyota HiAce Interior design
A spacious interior is a staple of any Toyota HiAce van for sale so you can expect more of the same from the HiAce’s latest version. Top-of-the-line variants feature:
- Fujitsu-Ten 2-DIN CD player
- Fabric- or moquette-covered seats
- Dual manual air conditioning system
- Modern-looking dashboard
- Large cargo space
- Cup holders
Toyota HiAce Exterior design
The Toyota HiAce has a boxy appearance with a design that favors functionality over form. The overall look of the high-end version is accentuated by features such as:
- Angular front/rear bumpers
- Multi-reflector HID front headlamps
- Automatic side door
- 15-inch steel wheels
- Semi semi-bonnet
- Angled aerodynamic Windscreen
Toyota HiAce Color Options
Many Toyota authorized dealerships offer paint jobs to paint your brand new Toyota HiAce in a custom color as there are only three available color choices for the current model HiAce:
- Black Mica
- Silver Metallic
- White Pearl 2-Tone
Toyota HiAce Pros and Cons
Want to know what's great about the HiAce in a nutshell? Here are some advantages and disadvantages of the Toyota HiAce:
Toyota HiAce Pros
- The high resale value of the Toyota HiAce is one of its main advantages.
- The Toyota HiAce has always been known for its solid reliability and dependability.
- The HiAce has an abundance of standard and optional features, especially the new models.
- If you need practicality and a large cargo area, the Toyota HiAce is second to none.
Toyota HiAce Cons
- The exterior design of the Toyota HiAce is rather outdated.
- The Toyota HiAce has a slow acceleration when compared to rivals in the same class.
- While the cabin is sturdy, it is a bit on the cheap side when it comes to materials.
- The Toyota HiAce is lacking in terms of safety equipment when compared to competitors.
Toyota HiAce Price List in the Philippines
Here is the price list of both new and 2nd hand Toyota HiAce units in the Philippines:
New Toyota HiAce 2018 Price in the Philippines
- Toyota HiAce 2018 Commuter 3.0 M/T : Php 1,373,000
- Toyota HiAce 2018 Super Grandia Leather 3.0 A/T (2-Tone) : Php 2,177,000
- Toyota HiAce 2018 Super Grandia Leather 3.0 A/T (Mono) : Php 2,162,000
- Toyota HiAce 2018 Super Grandia Fabric 3.0 A/T (2-Tone) : Php 2,040,000
- Toyota HiAce 2018 Super Grandia Fabric 3.0 A/T (Mono) : Php 2,025,000
- Toyota HiAce 2018 GL Grandia 3.0 A/T (2-Tone) : Php 1,864,000
- Toyota HiAce 2018 GL Grandia 3.0 A/T (Mono) : Php 1,849,000
- Toyota HiAce 2018 GL Grandia 3.0 M/T (2-Tone) : Php 1,799,000
- Toyota HiAce 2018 GL Grandia 3.0 M/T (Mono) : Php 1,784,000
Second hand Toyota HiAce Price in the Philippines
- Toyota HiAce 2017 price in the Philippines: P1,190,000
- Toyota HiAce 2016 price in the Philippines: P1,140,000
- Toyota HiAce 2013 price in the Philippines: P998,000
- Toyota HiAce 2012 price in the Philippines: P920,000
- Toyota HiAce 2011 price in the Philippines: P950,000
- Toyota HiAce 2010 price in the Philippines: P1,180,000 (Super Grandia)
Toyota HiAce latest offers in the Philippines
Toyota HiAce price list by year
Toyota HiAce Additional Advice
If you're thinking about buying or selling a Toyota HiAce, here is some helpful advice on what to consider before and after you make your sale or purchase: