Toyota HiAce for Sale in Philippines | Toyota HiAce Price List 2019
CARMUDI SCORESHEET FOR TOYOTA HIACE 2019
VALUE FOR MONEY
overall score by Carmudi’s car expert: Wilbert Tan:
||Latest Price 2017
||Lowest Price 1,373,000
||Highest Price 1,864,000
2019 TOYOTA HiAce
Toyota Motor Philippines (TMP) and Toyota Motor Corporation placed the country in automotive history when it made its global debut of the Toyota Hi-Ace with a revamped design on Philippine shores.
The sixth-generation Hi-Ace was revealed to follow the outgoing model that came out around more than a decade ago.
The variants and prices of the all-new Toyota Hiace starts at P1.59 million (Commuter Deluxe 6-MT), P1.973 million (GL Grandia 6-MT), P2.048 million (GL Grandia 6-AT), P2.145 million (GL Grandia Tourer 6-MT), and P2.22 million(GL Grandia Tourer 6-AT).
The design concept for the Hiace is about increasing productivity while providing safe, comfortable, and reliable transport.
Unlike the previous generation’s design, the new HiaAce design placed the engine in front of the vehicle, with a semi-bonnet design, instead of the usual under-the-seat position. The longer and bigger Tourer variant wears vertical LED DRLS that matches the headlamps and fog lamps in the bumper and the horizontal body lines.
The Hiace also sports an industry-leading center front airbag for the Commuter variant. The semi-bonnet design adds to the safety features.
Speaking of the engine, the Hiace is powered by a Euro 4-compliant, 1GD-FTV 2.8-liter engine capable of delivering 160 to 173 hp and 420 to 450 Nm of torque, depending on the variant.
The GL Grandia and Grandia Tourer variants has two SRS airbags in the front and has Hill-Start Assist and Vehicle Stability Control.
Color variants range from Luxury Pearl Toning, Light Blue Metallic, Silver Mica Metallic, Black, and White.
Specs and Features
Exterior Specs (Tourer)
- Semi-bonnet design front
- Redesigned side mirrors
- Larger tail lights and new tailgate
Interior Specs (Tourer)
- 14-seater capacity
- Innova-like dashboard orientation
- Four spoke steering wheel design
Safety Tech Features (Tourer)
- ABS-Anti Lock Braking System
- Three front airbags (Commuter variant only)
- Vehicle stability assist (Grandia variants)
- Hill start assist (Grandia variants)
- Six-speed Automatic
- Six-speed Manual
The Hiace has already proven its worth before and will definitely prove its worth more now with the latest generation being sold in dealerships nationwide.
The new design of the 2019 HiAce is more than just about aesthetics; it also addresses comfort and safety as compared to the previous generation.
It has a lot of new offers, and is made to deliver now, with the Tourer variant, which can definitely carry more than the usual pack.
- The new design of the 2019 HiAce is more than just about aesthetics; it also addresses comfort and safety as compared to the previous generation’s design.
- A good vehicle of choice for carrying a good number of passengers.
Toyota HiAce Review in the Philippines
Toyota HiAce Specs and Performance
The latest models in the Philippines (particularly the Toyota HiAce 2018 and Toyota HiAce 2017) are equipped with the 3.0L Diesel, 4-Cylinders, L Type, 16-Valve DOHC —a 3.0 liter diesel D-4D DOHC engine which supplies 102 horsepower and 260 Nm of torque. This engine can accelerate from 0-100 kilometer per hour (kph) in 18 seconds. A 3.0 liter version of the same engine is now available for the 2017 Toyota HiAce, specifically the 3.0 liter 1KD-FTV turbo-diesel engine that produces 170 horsepower and around 343 Nm of torque.
The Toyota HiAce suspension employs a double wishbone system at the front and a rigid leaf spring system at the back. These elements lend the HiAce a skittish ride without load, and the cabin tends to bob about more than it should. However, refinement is not the reason the HiAce sells in vast numbers, but because it is a largely trouble-free workhorse that can endure decades of use.
Toyota HiAce Fuel Consumption
The HiAce’s new 2KD-FTV is a more powerful and efficient diesel engine than its predecessor. Toyota says the updated engine matched with the new automatic transmission helps reduce fuel consumption by as much as 16 percent, while those paired with manual transmission variants have seen fuel use reduced by up to 13 percent. Below is a list of some popular Toyota HiAce years and their fuel consumption rates:
New Toyota HiAce fuel consumption:
- Toyota HiAce 2017: To be announced
- Toyota HiAce 2016: 12.5 km/l average rating
- Toyota HiAce 2015: 12 km/L average rting
- Toyota HiAce 2014: 10.16 km/l average rating
Older Toyota HiAce fuel consumption:
- Toyota HiAce 2012: 9 km/l average rating
- Toyota HiAce 2011: 7.5 km/l average rating
- Toyota HiAce 2008: 9.7 km/l average rating
- Toyota HiAce 2006: 7 km/l average rating
Toyota HiAce Features
As with all Toyotas, the ownership experience promises to be satisfactory with the HiAce. The cabin is very ‘old school,’ allowing for maximized load length within overall size constraints. For its size, the HiAce is surprisingly easy to park and place, thanks to a Rack and Pinion with Power Assist steering system. Notable features for the high-end models include:
- Power windows, door locks, side view mirrors
- Multi-information display
- Air conditioning
- USB ports
- CD Player
- Remote central locking
Toyota HiAce Safety Features
Toyota has equipped the latest HiAce with a fair amount of safety and security features including:
- 3-point ELR seatbelts
- SRS Airbags
- Side door impact beams
- Emergency stop signal
- Vehicle stability control
Toyota HiAce Design
Toyota HiAce Interior design
A spacious interior is a staple of any Toyota HiAce van for sale so you can expect more of the same from the HiAce’s latest version. Top-of-the-line variants feature:
- Fujitsu-Ten 2-DIN CD player
- Fabric- or moquette-covered seats
- Dual manual air conditioning system
- Modern-looking dashboard
- Large cargo space
- Cup holders
Toyota HiAce Exterior design
The Toyota HiAce has a boxy appearance with a design that favors functionality over form. The overall look of the high-end version is accentuated by features such as:
- Angular front/rear bumpers
- Multi-reflector HID front headlamps
- Automatic side door
- 15-inch steel wheels
- Semi semi-bonnet
- Angled aerodynamic Windscreen
Toyota HiAce Color Options
Many Toyota authorized dealerships offer paint jobs to paint your brand new Toyota HiAce in a custom color as there are only three available color choices for the current model HiAce:
- Black Mica
- Silver Metallic
- White Pearl 2-Tone
Toyota HiAce Pros and Cons
Want to know what's great about the HiAce in a nutshell? Here are some advantages and disadvantages of the Toyota HiAce:
Toyota HiAce Pros
- The high resale value of the Toyota HiAce is one of its main advantages.
- The Toyota HiAce has always been known for its solid reliability and dependability.
- The HiAce has an abundance of standard and optional features, especially the new models.
- If you need practicality and a large cargo area, the Toyota HiAce is second to none.
Toyota HiAce Cons
- The exterior design of the Toyota HiAce is rather outdated.
- The Toyota HiAce has a slow acceleration when compared to rivals in the same class.
- While the cabin is sturdy, it is a bit on the cheap side when it comes to materials.
- The Toyota HiAce is lacking in terms of safety equipment when compared to competitors.
Toyota HiAce Price List in the Philippines
Here is the price list of both new and 2nd hand Toyota HiAce units in the Philippines:
New Toyota HiAce 2018 Price in the Philippines
- Toyota HiAce 2018 Commuter 3.0 M/T : Php 1,373,000
- Toyota HiAce 2018 Super Grandia Leather 3.0 A/T (2-Tone) : Php 2,177,000
- Toyota HiAce 2018 Super Grandia Leather 3.0 A/T (Mono) : Php 2,162,000
- Toyota HiAce 2018 Super Grandia Fabric 3.0 A/T (2-Tone) : Php 2,040,000
- Toyota HiAce 2018 Super Grandia Fabric 3.0 A/T (Mono) : Php 2,025,000
- Toyota HiAce 2018 GL Grandia 3.0 A/T (2-Tone) : Php 1,864,000
- Toyota HiAce 2018 GL Grandia 3.0 A/T (Mono) : Php 1,849,000
- Toyota HiAce 2018 GL Grandia 3.0 M/T (2-Tone) : Php 1,799,000
- Toyota HiAce 2018 GL Grandia 3.0 M/T (Mono) : Php 1,784,000
Second hand Toyota HiAce Price in the Philippines
- Toyota HiAce 2017 price in the Philippines: P1,190,000
- Toyota HiAce 2016 price in the Philippines: P1,140,000
- Toyota HiAce 2013 price in the Philippines: P998,000
- Toyota HiAce 2012 price in the Philippines: P920,000
- Toyota HiAce 2011 price in the Philippines: P950,000
- Toyota HiAce 2010 price in the Philippines: P1,180,000 (Super Grandia)
Toyota HiAce latest offers in the Philippines
Toyota HiAce price list by year
Toyota HiAce Additional Advice
If you're thinking about buying or selling a Toyota HiAce, here is some helpful advice on what to consider before and after you make your sale or purchase: