Tuason Racing raises over P400k in donations for frontliners
More than P400,000 worth of donations to health workers and local barangay frontliners were raised during Tuason Racing's Race for Frontliners.
The amount raised by Tuason Racing in partnership with Phoenix Fuels and Family Mart Philippines was utilized to provide PPEs and medical supplies such as masks, gloves, sanitizing agents, and gowns to its partner-beneficiaries such as:
- Barangay Valencia in Quezon City;
- Barangays Caa, San Isidro and Tatalon Dos in Las Piñas City;
- Barangay Malagasang II-B in Imus, Cavite;
- Barangay Tunasan in Muntinlupa City;
- Barangay Western Bicutan, Taguig City;
- Barangay San Antonio in Sucat, Parañaque; as well as Philippine General Hospital (PGH), Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP), Philippine National Police (PNP)-Maritime Group, Philippine Coast Guard (PCG), and Ospital ng Muntinlupa.
Meanwhile, the Race for Frontliners event ensured that racing enthusiasts and gamers can still get their usual fix of excitement from their beloved motorsports (as they await the resumption of local races), while giving assistance through the replenishment of supplies the frontliners need as they combat the deadly pandemic.
Tuason Racing refocused its efforts to boost the racing scene while the country is under lockdown, tapping their long-time partner Phoenix Fuels together with Family Mart and STET-VIP to successfully pull off the initiative to help the latest heroes against the deadly virus.
Ivan Carapiet ruled the Time Attack while Inigo Anton dominated the celebrity challenge and was hailed as the overall victor in the premier e-motorsport series in the country under Tuason Racing.
Aside from Carapiet, celebrity racers Troy Montero, Aubrey Miles, Fabio Ide, Phoemela Baranda, Gaby Dela Merced, Jinno Rufino, and Arianne Bautista raced for their respective barangay beneficiaries.
Tuason Racing is the same organizing team behind the ongoing first GR Supra GT Cup Asia-Philippines under the current top automotive manufacturer in the country, Toyota Motor Philippines.
Photos from Tuason Racing