Used Nissan GT-R for Sale in Philippines
Mar 07, 2021 - Currently, 3 Used Nissan GT-R for Sale in Philippines. Find great deals on good condition 3 second hand Cars for sale in the Philippines with price, features, images and specifications. Check out the largest stock of used Cars all over the Philippines, starting at ₱5.08 Million only.
3 Used Nissan GT-R available for sale in the Philippines, the cheapest Nissan GT-R is available for ₱5.08 Million. Get great deals and promos on Nissan GT-R for sale in Philippines, view detailed Nissan GT-R price list (DP & Monthly Installment), reviews, fuel consumption, images, specifications, used Nissan GT-R variant details & more. Select your favorite drive out of available 3 used cars and make your dream come true of buying your own car.
Are you in Search of a Used Nissan GT-R?
The Nissan GT-R has earned a lot of name in the sports car segment and is among the major models that highlight the Nissan brand. The Nissan GT-R has gone through a complete makeover and has made the vehicle just lighter for easy handling. The latest version of GT-R features carbon fiber running over the front and rear bumpers of the model. These model cars don't require much maintenance and are affordable at the same time, any kind of after-sales services are available all around the country so you don't need to worry about those dealerships.
If you are willing to buy a car that is both driving dynamics and delivers outstanding performance, the second unit of Nissan GT-R is just the right fit for you.
2nd Hand Nissan GT-R for Sale: Pros & Cons
On our website, we have combined all the good and bad aspects in the form of the pros and cons of the Nissan GT-R for your convenience. Having problem in concluding buying the Nissan GT-R or not then check out the Pros and Cons of owning a second-hand unit of Nissan GT-R given below:
Used Nissan GT-R Pros
- Outstanding performance and power output.
- Offers easy and convenient handling.
- This model has a lot of potentials to beat other expensive supercars.
- A perfect combination of immense power and comfortability.
- The dual-clutch transmission allows very responsive and offers super-smooth shifts.
Used Nissan GT-R Cons
- The interiors are not in fashion or trend anymore.
- The riding quality is stiff and at times tricky.
- Certain factors might disappoint the driver.
- Lacks styling on both the exterior and interior parts.
Nissan GT-R Overview
The Nissan GT-R has been designed by Japanese manufacturers and is popularly known as the superior killer for many reasons. It is among the highly affordable range of supercars and has been offered outstanding dynamics of driving along with stunning performance. Moreover, the Nissan GT-R is available in two global spec versions in the market of the Philippines that is Premium and Nismo.
The exterior design of GT-R is counted among the timeless classics as it has received very minor visual updates. Even after so many years, this car manages to win the hearts of millions of people in the Philippines. The front part of the Nissan GT-R looks very sleek with the presence of a large grille and divided into two parts; the upper part reveals the Nissan Logo.
The sporty look for the exterior and the interior part has come a long way from its age and includes standard features that of a supercar. The interior includes so many functions for both audio and navigation. The engine is blessed with a 3.8-litre twin-turbocharged V6 petrol motor that goes well with the 6-speed dual-clutch transmission to offer good handling and stability.
The Supercar of Nissan Philippines comes in these variants:
Along with the huge list of used cars for sale by some or the other car dealer or owner, carmudi.com.ph has also included some useful tips that will guide you to buy second-hand car units. We have almost all the updates on news and updated price for all major brands along with car reviews and their details.
Used Nissan GT-R for Sale on Carmudi
Our website is among the leading websites that provide best and relevant information on used car models in the market of the Philippines. On carmudi.com.ph we have a huge list of both used and pre-owned vehicles for sale by both dealers and car owners. Currently, you are viewing the page of 2nd hand Nissan GT-R cars for sale. Given below is the list of prices for second-hand and used Nissan GT-R models for sale in the Philippines:
- 2012 Nissan GT-R. P5,080,000
- 2012 Nissan GT-R AT Gasoline. P4,980,000
- 2014 Nissan GTR Premium Brand New. P7,200,000
- 2019 Nissan GT-R Nismo. P13,550,000
- 2018 Nissan GT-R. P7,500,000
- 2012 Nissan GT-R. P5,200,000
- 2018 Nissan GTR R35 Premium 1,600 km Mileage Only Auto. P7,280,000
- 2012 Nissan GT-R. P5,200,000
Second Hand Nissan GT-R for Sale in Philippines Popular Cities
Buy Second Hand Nissan GT-R with Price Range
Used Nissan GT-R Additional Advice
- A perfect car for the people who prefer the car which has the potential to be a supercar killer. The GT-R Nismo variant is among those models that will be the perfect car for you. Though Nissan has to try a bit more to achieve the potential of the inevitable Godzilla.
- Nissan is still considered the best in the industry and they still stick to the ageing platform a bit more than it’s needed.
Used Nissan GT-R for Sale in Philippines Price List
Used Nissan GT-R for Sale in Philippines Price List start at ₱5.08 Million for the model Nissan GT-R, in all a total of 3 2nd hand cars available for sale in the Philippines
|Nissan GT-R||Starts @ ₱5.08 Million*|