Mitsubishi Xpander for Sale in Philippines | Mitsubishi Xpander Price List 2019
2019 MITSUBISHI Xpander
The small MPV segment is a thriving market and Mitsubishi made sure that it covers that part well. Well, it definitely is doing a good job with the introduction of the Mitsubishi Xpander, which came at a time when it laid its brethren--the Adventure AUV--to rest, as it got the attention it is currently enjoying.
With the giants of the category marking their territory already in the likes of the Toyota Rush, Suzuki Ertiga, and Honda Mobilio and BR-V, the Xpander may have slowly crept into the market, but it did by grabbing the market by the horns.
With a price tag ranging from P999,000 up to P1.175 million, the Xpander has four varieties to choose from.
The Mitsubishi Xpander does look and feel somewhat Montero-ish. The built and the design concept is big and wide, that could appease five-to-seven occupants. However, it has an identity of its own.
The masculine look of the Xpander is due to its dagger lines, making it aerodynamic with its ‘Dynamic Shield’ fascia and new design bumper, embedded headlamps, and taillamp design.
It has a modern and ergonomic dashboard, electronic power steering with tilt and telescopic adjust with versatile cargo and seating configuration.
Space is of primary concern in the Xpander. It is said to offer a class-leading third row access for easy entry/exit, front passenger seat undertray, and underfloor luggage storage with dividers as they offer deeper and wider luggage space as compared to its competitors.
Standard features for the Xpander are ABS with EBD, Isofix and Tether Anchorsm, dual front airbags and three-point seatbelts up to the third row. The GLS Sport variant includes Hill Start Assist, Traction Control, and Active Stability Control
Colors to choose from are Sterling Silver Metallic, Titanium Gray, Diamond Black Mica, Quartz White Pearl, and Red Metallic.
Specs and Features
- ‘Dynamic Shield’ fascia design
- Headlamp embedded in front bumpers
- 16-inch two-tone alloy wheels (GLX plus, GLS and GLS Sport).
- Class-leading third row access for easy entry/exit,
- Front passenger-seat undertray,
- Underfloor luggage storage with dividers
- Deeper and wider luggage space as compared to its competitors
- Seven-inch infotainment system with six speakers
Safety Tech Features
- ABS with EBD,
- Isofix and Tether Anchors
- Dual front airbags
- Three-point seatbelts up to the third row.\
- Hill Start Assist, Traction Control, and Active Stability Control (GLS Sport variant)
- Four speed automatic
- Five-speed manual
The Mitsubishi Xpander is giving the market a good run for their money with its offeringss. It provides space that no other in the market provides as of the moment.
The price is a bit steep but with all the inclusions, the peg is worth every penny.
- A good pick for a daily driver and for those who want ample space in their vehicle.
- Its amenities are even at par with the leading SUVs in the market, making it a good choice when picking a family vehicle.