Toyota Alphard for Sale in Philippines | Toyota Alphard Price List 2019
CARMUDI SCORESHEET FOR TOYOTA ALPHARD 2019
VALUE FOR MONEY
overall score by Carmudi's car expert:
2019 TOYOTA Alpard
With its bold styling and massive front grille, it’s nearly impossible not to notice the Toyota Alphard on the road. The Alphard is Toyota’s most expensive MPV, and for good reason. Tucked inside the big, boxy exterior of the Alphard is the best of Toyota’s luxury features. While rivals like the Honda Odyssey may be cheaper, the Toyota Alphard certainly makes up for it with its beautiful leather interior and powerful V6 engine.
The 2019 Alphard is available in only one variant, starting at P3,650,000 with a P15,000 increase if you opt for the White Pearl exterior color. The Alphard comes with a 3.5-liter gasoline engine that makes 292hp, and an eight-speed automatic transmission.
The 2019 Alphard is now on its fourth year in its generation, experiencing very few cosmetic changes since the third generation was announced back in 2015. The key elements of its styling has more or less stayed the same: the massive chrome front grille, the aggressive headlights, the boxy exterior accentuated by the swooping lines on the doors.
The front fascia of the Alphard is fitted with LED projector-type headlights, Daytime Running Lights, LED fog lights, and of course, that enormous chrome grille. The Alphard is also fitted with 18-inch alloy wheels.
From the side, you can notice the Alphard’s character lines are contoured to give its boxy shape a regal feel. The Alphard features power sliding doors on both sides, along with a power tailgate and power mirrors. Dimension-wise, the Alphard stands tall and proud at 4,945 mm long, 1,850 mm wide, and 1,890 mm high.
Getting inside the Alphard is where Toyota gives you your money’s worth. Beautiful leather seats and wood trim with silver accents on the door panels, this is the best Toyota has to offer. The front seats are power adjustable, and the passenger seat even reclines to give your feet an ottoman. But the place to be is definitely the second row, with its four-way adjustable leather-wrapped captain seats, each with its own ottoman. The last row can fit up to three passengers, but the seats can fold up in a 50:50 split to increase cargo space. The Alphard features a four-spoke adjustable steering wheel with audio controls, a 4.2-inch screen on the gauge cluster, and a navigation system with Bluetooth function hooked up to eight speakers all throughout the cabin. The Alphard also comes standard with a moonroof, a shift lever with wood trim and silver accents, and a push-button ignition system. The interior of the Alphard is undoubtedly incredibly opulent.
The Alphard comes standard with numerous safety tech features such as: Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS), Vehicle Stability Control (VSC), Hill-start Assist Control (HAC), Cruise Control, front and side airbags, curtain shield airbags, and driver knee airbags, as well as an alarm and an immobilizer.
The Alphard is powered by a 3.5-liter gasoline engine that makes 292 hp and 361 Nm of torque, mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission.
There are three exterior colors offered for the Toyota Alphard, which are the following: (1) Luxury White Pearl, (2) Steel Blonde Metallic, and (3) Raven Black.
Specs and Features
- LED Projector Type Headlights
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- 18-inch Alloy Wheels
- Chrome Front Grille
- 4.2-inch Monitor in Gauge Cluster
- Four-spoke Leather Steering Wheel with Audio Controls
- Four-way Power Adjustable Captain’s Chairs with Ottoman
- Digital Rearview Mirror with Rear Camera
Safety Tech Features
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS)
- Vehicle Stability Control (VSC)
- Hill-start Assist Control (HAC)
- Driver and Passenger Airbags, Front Side Airbags, Curtain Shield Airbags, Driver Knee Airbag
- Cruise Control
- 3.5-liter V6 Gasoline (292 hp and 361 Nm of Torque)
- Eight-speed Automatic Transmission
The Toyota Alphard is Toyota’s frontrunner in vehicle luxury and elegance. The leather-clad interior, wood trim and silver accents, powered by a powerful V6 engine makes the ride not only opulent, but also nimble and graceful. With a seating capacity of up to seven passengers, and an adjustable cargo area, the Alphard is definitely a perfect vehicle that you can take with you anywhere. In addition, the Alphard is also equipped with Vehicle Stability Control, Hill-Start Assist Control, and Anti-Lock Brake System, among other safety features.
- The Toyota Alphard is Toyota’s priciest MPV.
- The interior is filled with luxury features that can transport passengers in extreme comfort.
- The Alphard is equipped with a multitude of safety features.
- There is only one variant available.
Toyota Alphard Review in the Philippines
Toyota Alphard Specs and Performance
Under the diminutive hood of the Alphard lies a 3.5-liter V6 Dual VVT-I engine that produces an impressive 271 hp and 340 Nm of torque. This level of performance is enough to turn a midsize sedan into a sports car, but because of the minivan’s mass, the engine needs to consume a lot of fuel to keep it from underperforming. Fortunately, the Toyota Alphard engine is mated to a 6-speed automatic transmission that keeps the Alphard nimble, making sharp turns and maneuvers a cinch. Suspension for the Alphard comes by way of a MacPherson strut with stabilizer at the front and torsion beams at the rear.
Toyota Alphard Fuel Consumption
Fuel economy is a weak point for the Alphard. So weak in fact, that the minivan is known to be a notorious gas-guzzler, with fuel consumption playing around the 7.5-9 km/l range. This is the trade-off for attempting (and succeeding) to make a beefy minivan move with gossamer litheness. That said, fuel expenditure is rarely an issue for the Alphard’s target market, so if gasoline costs aren’t a problem for you, then this Toyota minivan will suit you just fine.
New Toyota Alphard fuel consumption:
- Toyota Alphard 2016: 9.1 km/l average rating
- Toyota Alphard 2015: 9.0 km/l average rating
- Toyota Alphard 2014: 8.5 km/l average rating
- Toyota Alphard 2013: 8.2 km/l average rating
Second hand Toyota Alphard fuel consumption:
- Toyota Alphard 2012: 7.9 km/l average rating
- Toyota Alphard 2011: 7.6 km/l average rating
- Toyota Alphard 2010: 7.9 km/l average rating
- Toyota Alphard 2009: 6.8 km/l average rating
Toyota Alphard Features
Toyota Alphard Convenience and Entertainment Features
The Alphard scores some definitive luxury points thanks to its use of premium materials and comfortable seats. Its main focus is on traditional luxury, and for that, the Alphard relies heavily on tried-and-tested technology.
- Optitron meter gauge
- Tilt and telescopic multifunction steering wheel
- Mood lighting
- 6-way power driver’s seat
- 8-speaker audio system
- Automatic air conditioner with Auto Recirculation
- Robust V6 engine
Toyota Alphard Safety Features
According to Toyota, the Alphard is equipped with the finest safety features that the Japanese car manufacturer can offer. Surround airbags and a rigid body structure are complemented by high-tech active safety features such as:
- Anti-lock Brake System with EBD
- Vehicle Stability Control
- Hill-Start Assist Control
- Engine immobilizer and alarm
- Clearance and back sonar
- High mount stop lamp
Toyota Alphard Design
Toyota Alphard Interior
Fine materials and pleasantly complementing color shades greet your eyes the first time you step into an Alphard’s cabin. Texture is also at a premium—you’ll find it hard to resist running your hands over the plush feel of the dashboard, leather seats, and trim. The captain’s seats in the second row are the definitely the best seats in the house. Meanwhile, the features below round off the Alphard’s interior accoutrements.
- 4-spoke leather steering wheel
- Gate-type shift lever knob
- EC day and night rearview mirror
- 3 glove boxes
- Cigarette lighter with illumination
- Dual level floor console box
Toyota Alphard Exterior
Outside, the latest Alphard looks significantly more aggressive in comparison to its last version, mainly due to the overly large chrome grille that extends from the top to the lower part of the front bumper. Those with a keen eye on vehicle models will observe that the Alphard’s redesign echoes that of other recent ‘Japan-only’ releases, more specifically the new Toyota Crown. At the rear, a larger rear window, chrome license plate trim and sweeping new taillights mirror the dramatic change at the front. The rest of the Alphard’s elegant exterior touches are as follows:
- Projector HID headlamps with AFS
- Front fog lamps with multi-reflector
- Hood molding
- Auto rain sensing wipers
- Rear spoiler with high mount stop lamp
- Glass-printed type antenna
Toyota Alphard Color Options
As a traditional-style luxury car, the Alphard comes only in the most classic of colors.
- White Pearl
- Silver Metallic
- Raven Black
Toyota Alphard Price List in the Philippines
In terms of luxury minivans, the Alphard is on a class all its own in the Philippine vehicle market. Its closest competitor is undoubtedly the Hyundai Grand Starex, which is over a million pesos cheaper! If a brand new Alphard proves too expensive, you can always try your luck in the second hand cars for sale market. However, there’s no guarantee that you can save a lot, as these vans tend to have a high resale value. You can expect the following prices for new or used Toyota Alphard cars when you browse through the Carmudi website:
New Toyota Alphard Price in the Philippines
- Toyota Alphard 2018 3.5L Gas A/T : Php 3,394,000
- Toyota Alphard 2018 3.5L Gas A/T : Php 3,379,000
Second Hand Toyota Alphard Price in the Philippines
- Toyota Alphard 2016 price in the Philippines: P3,199,000
- Toyota Alphard 2011 price in the Philippines: P2,058,000
- Toyota Alphard 2010 price in the Philippines: P2,000,000
- Toyota Alphard 2009 price in the Philippines: P1,755,000
- Toyota Alphard 2007 price in the Philippines: P1,750,000
Toyota Alphard latest offers in the Philippines
Know more about Toyota Alphard price list in the Philippines