New and Used Toyota Vios for sale in Philippines | Toyota Vios Price List
Toyota Vios is a four-door subcompact sedan manufactured and produced by the Japanese automaker Toyota since 2002. The Toyota Vios tops the list of the 160 best-selling car models in the Philippines. Its 2015 model posted a staggering 3,102 units sold and a 12.5 percent market share. The veritable subcompact has been the best-selling car model in the Philippines since its launch. The second generation Vios is known as the Yaris sedan in many countries, as they both share the same body platform. The secret behind the impressive success of the Toyota Vios in the Philippines comes from the fact that it has amazing key features, including affordability, reliability, stylish design and pretty good performance. Consequently, many motorists seek the Toyota Vios for sale in the Philippines actively, and they usually compare it to the likes of Honda City, Hyundai Accent and Mitsubishi Mirage. To help you make a better purchasing decision if you are looking at brand new or 2nd hand cars for sale, Carmudi has prepared a detailed review of the Toyota Vios in the Philippines, with information about its various specifications, features, design, prices and latest offers.
CARMUDI SCORESHEET FOR TOYOTA VIOS
VALUE FOR MONEY
overall score by Carmudi’s car expert: Wilbert Tan:
||Latest Price 2016
||Lowest Price ₱140,000.00
||Highest Price ₱1,000,000.00|
The New Toyota Vios 2016 Has Been Finally Revealed
Toyota Vios 2016 in the Philippines
How is the 2016 Toyota Vios different from 2015 model?
The Toyota Vios 2016 vs 2015 will get a number of interesting changes regarding its design and interior. The new model will bring more details and features than the outgoing model too. Some of the main changes include:
- New exterior colors
- New aggressive exterior
- More interior space
- Redesigned fog lights
What is new about the Toyota Vios 2016 design?
The exterior of the new Toyota Vios 2016 is more impressive and modern than the outgoing model, with a bunch of new details, redesigned parts and better-looking dimensions. Some of the main design changes include:
- Redesigned bright headlights
- Chrome bordered grille
- Aggressive front bumper
- Aggressive front fascia
What are the Toyota Vios 2016 specs and features?
The new Toyota Vios 2016 has a lot of changes and enhancements, but the engine lineup with stay the same. A lot of new and updates features will be added to the new model, including:
- Six powerful speakers
- A multimedia arrangement with voice detection
- 7-inch touch screen
- 2 USB ports
What are Toyota Vios 2016 prices in the Philippines?
Toyota Vios 2016 price depends on what trim and optional features are chosen. Carmudi has prepared a pricelist of the available Toyota Vios 2016 for sale in the Philippines as the following:
- Toyota Vios 1.3 E AT 2016 price: P778,000
- Toyota Vios 1.5 G 2016 price: P845,000
- Toyota Vios 1.5 G MT 2016 price: P860,000
- Toyota Vios 1.5 G AT 2016 price: P880,000
Toyota Vios Review in the Philippines
Toyota Vios: Engine Specifications and Performance
In terms of performance, the Toyota Vios does a fairly remarkable impression of a rally car due to its good acceleration and power for its class. The Vios is also widely known to be a car with a high fun-to-drive quotient. Many Vios owners have proudly stated that their subcompact is a breeze to drive, even with a full capacity passenger load. The Vios comes in two engine options: a 2NZ-FE 1.3-liter DOHC 16-valve inline-VVT-I for the Base J and E models, as well as a 1NZ-FE 1.5-liter DOHC 16-valve inline-4 VVT-I for the G models. The Toyota Vios suspension system is comprised of a MacPherson strut for the front and a Torsion Beam for the rear.
The Philippine market Toyota Vios is available in three grades: the base 1.3 J with a 2NZ-FE engine, 13-inch steel wheels and a digital display placed in the instrument panel’s center position. The 1.3 E is equipped with the same engine as the J models along with 15-inch alloy 5-spoke wheels. The top-of-the-line 1.5 G variant on the other hand comes with the same wheel variant as the E version and two transmission options: a 4-speed automatic transmission or a 5-speed manual transmission.
Toyota Vios Fuel Efficiency
When compared to rivals from the same class and segment, the Toyota Vios gets very good fuel consumption rates and considered among the most fuel efficient options in the Philippines. The low-weight body materials play a major role in saving fuel, but the engine lineup advanced fuel management systems cannot be disregarded, too. Here are some fuel efficiency comparisons between various Toyota Vios models from the past few years:
New Toyota Vios Fuel Consumption:
- Toyota Vios 2016: 7.6 avg L/100KM
- Toyota Vios 2015: 8.0 avg L/100KM
- Toyota Vios 2014: 7.8 avg L/100KM
- Toyota Vios 2013: 7.6 avg L/100KM
- Toyota Vios 2012: 8.2 avg L/100KM
- Toyota Vios 2011: 7.4 avg L/100KM
Used Toyota Vios Fuel Consumption:
- Toyota Vios 2010: 6.7 avg L/100KM
- Toyota Vios 2009: 8.3 avg L/100KM
- Toyota Vios 2008: 6.9 avg L/100KM
- Toyota Vios 2007: 7.7 avg L/100KM
- Toyota Vios 2006: 7.0 avg L/100KM
- Toyota Vios 2005: 7.1 avg L/100KM
Toyota Vios Features
Toyota Vios Convenience and Entertainment Features
Inside the neat and comfortable interior of the Toyota Vios, you can find an abundance of convenience and entertainment features, especially on the new models. Some of the standard and optional features include:
- Audio visual navigation system
- Sleek-looking gauge
- Reverse camera
- Sport aerokit
- Solar film
- DVD audio system
Toyota Vios Safety Features
The Toyota Vios safety features enumerated above helped the subcompact receive a 4-star safety rating from the ASEAN New Car Assessment Program (NCAP) with a 48-percent child safety protection rating. Some of the safety features include:
- Electronic brakeforce distribution
- Child safety locks
- Isofix anchors
- Brake assist
- Dual airbags
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)
The Design of Toyota Vios
Toyota Vios Interior Features
For a subcompact car, the Toyota Vios is surprisingly spacious, which is one of its best features. The Vios' cabin has a space to seat 5 normal-sized persons in a 2-3 setting arrangement, while the trunk can hold luggage comfortably to live to its practical status. On top of that, every succeeding generation of the Vios has become more comfortable and better-looking. Some of the interior features include:
- Center arm rest
- Split folding rear seatback
- Height-adjustable drive seat
- Carpet cargo mats
- Bucket front seats
- Three-spoke steering wheel
Toyota Vios Exterior Features
The Toyota Vios is a beautiful sedan that is practical and suitable for everyday commute. The new model has been introduced with only a few minor enhancements that seek to improve on what’s already there. It has same beloved angular front design and strong presence no matter the year model you choose. Some of the exterior features include the following:
- 2-beam smoked halogen headlamps
- Acoustic noise-reducing front windshield
- Color-keyed bumpers
- Bulb-type rear combination lamps
- Chrome plated grille
- Rear window defogger
Toyota Vios Color Options
The Toyota Vios comes available to the Philippines car markets in a choice of different body colors to choose from. Some of these colors are:
- Dark Brown Mica
- Red Mica Metallic
- Xtreme Black
- Gray Metallic
- Silver Metallic
- Pearl White
If you are looking for brand new Toyota Vios or a Toyota Vios second hand in the Philippines, you will find the color that matches your taste.
Toyota Vios Pros and Cons
Want to know the good and bad bits in a nutshell? Read below to find out the advantages and disadvantages of owning a Toyota Vios.
Toyota Vios Pros
- The Toyota Vios offers a generous cabin space for everyone inside.
- The overall build quality of the Toyota Vios is second to none when compared to others in this segment.
- If fuel efficiency is your priority, the Toyota Vios is a smart choice.
- The Vios is highly fun-to-drive with its nimble handling and road comfort.
Toyota Vios Cons
- The base Toyota Vios is somewhat slow for this class of car.
- The interior of the Vios is made of hard plastics rather than high-quality materials.
- The available 4-speed automatic transmission is a bit underwhelming.
- The Toyota Vios is lacking in terms of standard safety features.
Toyota Vios Price List in the Philippines
Carmudi has prepared a price list of the available new and 2nd hand Toyota Vios units for sale in the Philippines:
New Toyota Vios Price in the Philippines
- Toyota Vios 2016 price in the Philippines starts from P778,000
- Toyota Vios 2015 price in the Philippines starts from P656,000
- Toyota Vios 2014 price in the Philippines starts from P485,000
- Toyota Vios 2013 price in the Philippines starts from P428,000
- Toyota Vios 2012 price in the Philippines starts from P320,000
- Toyota Vios 2011 price in the Philippines starts from P305,000
Second Hand Toyota Vios Price in the Philippines
- Toyota Vios 2010 price in the Philippines starts from P295,000
- Toyota Vios 2009 price in the Philippines starts from P280,000
- Toyota Vios 2008 price in the Philippines starts from P270,000
- Toyota Vios 2007 price in the Philippines starts from P230,000
- Toyota Vios 2006 price in the Philippines starts from P175,000
- Toyota Vios 2005 price in the Philippines starts from P170,000
Toyota Vios latest offers in the Philippines
Know more about Toyota Vios price list in the Philippines