Fast and Easy Steps to Renew Your LTO License
Are you renewing your LTO license? The good news is it's not as complicated as it was before. It only takes three steps to do it, and (hopefully) less than an hour to process.
Here's a step-by-step guide on how to do it:
Step One: Submit a medical certificate and submit your driver’s license to Window 1 (LTO EVALUATOR)
Your medical exam is actually just a simple eye and blood pressure checkup. It will take less than 15 minutes to do, and will cost you around P350.
Once you're done, proceed to the LTO Evaluator in Window 1 to give your old license together with the receipt from your medical exam earlier.
Step Two: Wait for your name to be called, and be ready to have your photo and signature taken at Window 2 (PHOTO/SIGN)
You will be asked to wait for your name to be called, which would probably take from 15 to 30 minutes, depending on the number of people there. This procedure is quite fast, and will take less than five minutes.
Step Three: Pay at Window 3 (CASHIER) and wait for the release of your driver’s license
You will have to wait for your name to be called again, which can take roughly 15 to 30 minutes. Proceed to Window 3 and pay the following:
- LTO DLRC Alabang, Ayala Alabang Town Center, Muntinlupa City
- LTO DLRC Araneta Square, 3rd Floor, Araneta Square Mall, Caloocan City
- LTO DLRC Ayala MRT Station, Makati City
- LTO DLRC Cagayan de Oro City, Limketkai Mall, Lapasan, Cagayan, De Oro City
- LTO DLRC Ever Gotesco, 2nd Floor, Gotesco Mall, Commonwealth Ave., Q.C.
- LTO DLRC Guadalupe, Upper Level, Guadalupe Commercial Complex, Makati City
- LTO DLRC Island City Mall, Tagbilaran City, Bohol
- LTO DLRC Metro Point, 3rd Floor, Metro Point Mall, Pasay City
- LTO DLRC NCCC Mall of Tagum, Highway 55, Tagum City
- LTO DLRC SM Cebu, SM North Reclamation Area, Cebu City
- LTO DLRC SM City Davao, 2nd Floor, Quimpo Blvd., Davao City
- LTO DLRC SM Clark, SM City Clark Field, Angeles City, Pampanga
- LTO DLRC SM Cubao, 3rd Floor, Farmers Mall, Cubao, Quezon City
- LTO DLRC SM Manila, 5th Floor, SM Manila
- LTO DLRC SM Marilao, Marilao Bulacan
- LTO DLRC SM Megamall, Ground Floor, SM Megamall B, Mandaluyong City
- LTO DLRC SM Naga, Brgy. Triangulo, Naga City
- LTO DLRC SM North Edsa, Ground Floor, SM North Edsa Annex, SM City
- LTO DLRC SM Super Center, Ground Floor, SM Hypermart, Pasig City
- LTO DLRC Sta. Rosa, 3rd Floor, Robinson’s Market, Sta. Rosa, Laguna
- LTO DLRC Tutuban, 2nd Flr Central Mall Bldg, Tutuban Center Manila
- LTO DLRC – NE Pacific Mall Cabanatuan, Maharlika Hi-Way, Cabanatuan City
As you can see, there are many LTO branches you can choose from, with some conveniently located inside Robinson's malls. Many have gotten fairly good feedback, so you might want to try renewing your license in any of their satellite offices. Just make sure to go there really early, way before mall hours.
The LTO satellite offices in Robinson's malls are:
- LTO Robinsons Galleria
- LTO Robinsons Place Butuan
- LTO Robinsons Place Santiago
- LTO Robinsons Sta. Rosa (Laguna)
- LTO Robinsons Metro East (Marikina)
- LTO Robinsons Place Roxas
- LTO Robinsons Galleria Cebu
- LTO Robinsons Place Malolos
- LTO Robinsons Cainta
- LTO Robinsons Novaliches
- LTO Robinsons Ilocos
- LTO Robinsons Angeles
- LTO Robinsons Place Imus
- LTO Robinsons Place Las Piñas
- LTO Robinsons Place Bacolod
- LTO Robinsons Place Palawan
- LTO Robinsons Place Iloilo
- LTO Robinsons Place Pangasinan
- LTO Robinsons Place GenSan
- LTO Robinsons Starmills, Pampanga
- LTO Robinsons Place Lipa
- LTO Robinsons Place Dasmariñas
- LTO Robinsons Place Manila
- LTO Robinsons Place Dumaguete
For even faster license renewal, you can set up an appointment online using the LTO Online Services website.
Once you're on the site, simply select ‘LTO Online Appointment’ or ‘LTO Online Pass,' then proceed to ‘Driver’s License Renewal Online Appointment' to begin your online appointment process.
Next, you'll be asked to tick a checkbox confirming you have read and agree to the terms and conditions of the site.
From there, it's all about completing the forms, and choosing the LTO branch, along with the specific date and time for your appointment.
Updated by Wilbert Tan on July 13, 2020