Maxus vehicles now on Lazada
Maxus Philippines has further tapped the e-commerce platform as they recently forged partnership with Lazada Philippines.
Since June 5, the Ayala-backed brand has offered their roster of light commercial vehicles (LCVs) in Lazada.
Such initiative will provide a new avenue for the brand, making it accessible to the 4 million daily—or 120 million monthly—site visitors, including a nationwide social media reach of 29 million Facebook and 78,000 Twitter followers.
The Maxus vehicles will also be made available for online purchase/reservation anytime, virtually expanding the dealerships’ effective reach.
The partnership with Lazada also adds to the safety and security that Maxus Philippines wants to incorporate in every transaction, especially during the current general community quarantine period wherein the government contactless transactions, lessening the possible risk of spreading COVID-19.
Coinciding with their first-year anniversary this June, Maxus vehicles such as the Maxus T60 pickup, V80 utility and passenger vans, and the G10 MPV and G10 with Assist package—and its specifications—can now be seen can be checked at LazMall store.
Lazada shoppers on the lookout for the ideal LCV will find that the Maxus brand, which originated in the United Kingdom, has had a successful 124-year history, becoming one of Europe’s most recognized commercial vehicle brands, and a leader in the design, production and distribution of international commercial vehicles, with distributorships in Latin America, Australia, New Zealand, Europe and Africa.
Such purchase in Lazada for their chosen Maxus vehicles can be finished by just following these four easy steps:
- Purchase your vehicle reservation voucher on the Maxus Philippines LazMall Store.
- Wait for SMS, e-mail and app notification once transaction is completed.
- Call your preferred dealership to confirm your vehicle order.
- Redeem the voucher in your preferred dealership and settle the remaining balance, and drive home with your new Maxus vehicle.
All processes are safe, as codes are dealership generated, unique, and secured under the Lazada Seller Platform.
Last Friday, Lazada and Maxus Philippines started offering reservation voucher of P5,000 for the Maxus T60, G10 and G10 with Assist package, and, V80 Comfort and Flex variants.
For more details, get in touch with an authorized Maxus representative today or visit facebook.com/MaxusPhilippines or login at maxus.com.ph, or call the following Maxus authorized dealerships:
- Maxus Mandaluyong Greenfield District (email@example.com, (02) 8558-5823);
- Maxus Quezon Avenue (firstname.lastname@example.org, 0917-8720464/0977-8228585);
- Maxus Taguig South (email@example.com, 0917-8001076);
- Maxus Iloilo (firstname.lastname@example.org, 0936-9534345);
- Maxus Alabang (email@example.com, (02) 8558-5828/0916-9948113);
- Maxus Cebu (firstname.lastname@example.org, (032) 517-8226 / 0936-3857671)
With or Without Covid-19, Maxus Offers Worry-Free Ownership, Roadside Assistance