New Cars for sale in the Philippines
Apr 23, 2021 - Currently, 960 New Cars for sale in the Philippines. Carmudi is your ultimate destination to find all new Cars (960) information, including Car specs, features, prices and images that will help you choose.
960 New Cars available for sale in the Philippines, the cheapest new car is ACE for ₱369,000 and the most expensive one is Range Rover Sport for ₱15.99 Million. Get great deals and promos on new cars for sale in Philippines, view detailed price list (DP & Monthly Installment), reviews, fuel consumption, images, specifications, variant details & more. Select your favorite drive out of available 960 new cars and make your dream come true of buying your own car.
Brand New Car for sale Philippines
The Philippines might be a small nation in terms of geographical area, but when it comes to automobiles, it is one of the largest used and brand new car markets in the world. Almost all the minor, as well as major carmaker, has cemented its presence in the Philippines, either by offering locally assembled cars or by importing their respective offerings through CBU routes.
Primarily dominated by Japanese carmakers, the new cars 2021 in Philippines market has only become more competitive thanks to aggressive launches and strategies by carmakers from the West and Europe. Currently, the Philippines market has almost 1000 brand new car models to choose from, ranging from cheapest brand new car in the Philippines and compact as a Suzuki S-Presso to an eye-watering pricey but immensely desirable Rolls Royce Phantom.
Following are all the major carmakers that are present in the new cars 2021 Philippines market with their own set of versatile offerings to choose from:-
Brand New Toyota Cars for Sale in the Philippines
Currently the biggest carmaker in the world, Toyota has got the most versatile portfolio of new cars 2021 in the Philippines car market and has got a variety of options from a small and affordable city hatchback to a fantastic sports coupe. The lineup is so broad that each and every new Toyota cars have multiple options, thus requiring special mentions of their own.
- Hatchbacks; Toyota new cars 2021 Philippines segment has three different hatchbacks to choose from – a small entry-level Wigo, a more premium and bigger Yaris, and a niche offering in the form of Prius C hybrid.
- Sedans; There are four different sedans to choose from Toyota – the Vios serves as the entry-level model, and moving up the ladder, we get Corolla Altis and Camry as more premium offerings. The Prius hybrid too is positioned as a niche offering above all of them.
- SUVs and crossovers – Toyota has one of the broadest lineups when it comes to crossovers and SUVs, ranging from seven-seater Rush and five-seater Corolla Cross in the compact segment, Fortuner and RAV4 in the more premium midsize segment and FJ Cruiser, Prado and Land Cruiser as range-topping offerings.
- Vans and pickups – Toyota has a slew of commercial vehicles to choose from too, starting from the basic Hilux Fleet and Commuter, then GL Grandia, GL Grandia Tourer, Super Grandia, and Alphard. The lifestyle pickup Hilux is also a prominent offering in this list.
- Sports coupes – The Toyota 86 and Supra are giving a tough fight to niche sports cars with their stunning value for money propositions.
New Toyota Car Price Philippines
|New Cars Toyota||Starting Price|
|Toyota Vios 2021||Starts @ P671,000|
|Toyota Innova 2021||Starts @ P1.04 Million|
|Toyota Hilux 2021||Starts @ P843,000|
Brand New Honda Cars for Sale in the Philippines
Primarily known for its prowess in making petrol engines, Honda too has revised its portfolio with the new car 2021 Philippines, which cater to the needs and demands of potential buyers of mass-market cars.
Honda offers Brio and Jazz in the hatchback category, both of which offer peppy petrol engines and most amount of space in their respective segments. The new Honda cars version like: City, Civic, and Accord show that Honda will keep on evolving brilliantly when it comes to making sedans. Off late, Honda has shown keen interest in making crossovers, with the HR-V, BR-V, and CR-V being good enough examples of that.
Honda also offers a couple of MPVs like Mobilio and Odyssey, both of which offer great flexibility options when it comes to seating configurations. The overall lineup of Honda is not all messy, with the niche Civic Type-R sitting at the top as an excellent sports coupe.
New Honda Car Price Philippines
|Brand New Cars Price Honda||Starting Price|
|Honda Civic 2021||Starts @ P1.12 Million|
|Honda CR-V 2021||Starts @ P1.68 Million|
|Honda HR-V 2021||Starts @ P1.3 Million|
Brand New Mitsubishi Cars for Sale in the Philippines
Mitsubishi might be not as aggressive as its other Japanese competitors when it comes to bringing the best of its global lineup here in the Philippines. However, all the new Mitsubishi cars offer great levels of practicality in their respective segments.
The entry-level category is taken care of from Mitsubishi by the comparatively bland Mirage hatchback and Mirage G4 sedan. Mitsubishi tried to spice up things in the MPV segment by launching the Xpander and its off-road styled version, the Xpander Cross.
The Japanese manufacturer also rejigged its UV lineup, by launching some new car 2021 models like Montero Sport and Outlander in the premium midsize SUV category and updated Strada in the lifestyle pickup segment. The mighty Pajero continues to sit as the flagship offering from Mitsubishi, while the L300 serves as a basic commercial pickup vehicle.
New Mitsubishi Car Price List Philippines
|Brand New Mitsubishi Cars||Starting Price|
|Mitsubishi Mirage 2021||Starts @ P704,000|
|Mitsubishi Xpander 2021||Starts @ P1.01 Million|
|Mitsubishi Montero Sport 2021||Starts @ P1.57 Million|
Brand New Suzuki Cars for Sale in the Philippines
Ever since its arrival in the Philippines car market, Suzuki has always tried to focus on the entry-level segments and focus on the volumes generated by them. Primarily a carmaker of compact cars, Suzuki has recently ventured into a couple of new Suzuki cars – a gamble which is paying off well for them.
Apart from its best-seller Swift, Suzuki also sells two other small cars in its hatchback lineup – the micro S-Presso and plain-jane Celerio. There are a couple of compact sedans too for those who want something bigger and slightly more aspirational than hatchbacks – Dzire and Ciaz.
Like others, Suzuki is showing keen interest in the UV segment too. While the compact APV and Ertiga continue to be the main MPV offerings from Suzuki, the new Vitara, XL7, and the extremely popular Jimny show Suzuki’s presence in the crossover/SUV segment. For the entry-level commercial pickup category, Suzuki has made the Carry available in multiple body styles to choose from.
New Suzuki Car Price List Philippines
|Brand New Suzuki Cars||Starting Price|
|Suzuki Ertiga 2021||Starts @ P738,000|
|Suzuki Jimny 2021||Starts @ P1.06 Million|
|Suzuki Swift 2021||Starts @ P775,000|
Brand New Nissan Cars for Sale in the Philippines
Nissan might not be as aggressive in the Philippines car market as it used to be once upon a time, but the Japanese car marque is gradually trying to enhance its overall lineup by bringing all new Nissan cars models of the generation. However, the majority of the current lineup of Nissan is slightly outdated and needs immediate enhancements or facelifts.
Starting off from the offerings in the car segment, the Almera and Sylphy sedans are spacious and practical offerings in their own ways. The 370Z and GT-R are legendary nameplates in the sports car categories but need substantial updates too.
The promising lineup of SUVs and crossovers from Nissan consists of the very quirky Juke, contemporary X-Trail, and Terra, and the big daddy of them all, the Patrol Royale. The Navara lifestyle pickup is currently one of the most interesting products from Nissan, followed by the very basic NV350 Urvan people mover.
New Nissan Car Price Philippines
|Brand New Cars Nissan||Starting Price|
|Nissan Almera 2021||Starts @ P657,000|
|Nissan NP300 Navara 2021||Starts @ P929,000|
|Nissan X-Trail 2021||Starts @ P1.53 Million|
Brand New Isuzu Cars for Sale in the Philippines
The Japanese UV maker Isuzu has always had a limited presence in the Philippines car market, and like ever before, it continues to sell only a handful of models, which though are high on rugged appeal and practicality.
Currently, the only two new Isuzu cars available in the Philippines are the D-Max lifestyle pickup truck and its more urban and contemporary avatar in the form of a seven-seater SUV, the MU-X.
New Isuzu Car Price List Philippines
|Brand New Isuzu Cars||Starting Price|
|Isuzu D-Max 2021||Starts @ P857,000|
|Isuzu Mu-X 2021||Starts @ P1.35 Million|
|Isuzu Traviz 2021||Starts @ P962,000|
Brand New Hyundai Cars for Sale in the Philippines
The Korean carmaker Hyundai has slowly but steadily started taking the Philippines car market quite seriously. Compared to a very outdated portfolio in the past, Hyundai is now trying to up the ante by offering the latest and brand new Hyundai cars in Philippines.
Gone are the tiny outdated hatchbacks and the entry-level models of Hyundai are now dominated by affordable sedans like Reina and Accent. The more powerful Veloster Turbo coupe and Ioniq hybrid show that Hyundai has prowess in making cars that are interesting to look and drive.
The crossover and SUV category of Hyundai too has seen a major rejig, as the lineup now consists of Venue and Kona in the entry-level segments and Tucson and Santa Fe in slightly more premium and bigger categories. While the H-100 and H350 serve as basic cargo movers, the Grand Starex is positioned as a flagship MPV from Hyundai.
New Hyundai Cars Price Philippines
|Brand New Hyundai Cars||Starting Price|
|Hyundai Accent 2021||Starts @ P790,000|
|Hyundai Kona 2021||Starts @ P2.37 Million|
|Hyundai Tucson 2021||Starts @ P1.37 Million|
Brand New Ford Cars for Sale in the Philippines
Ford is one American car manufacturer that has managed to find success as substantial as its Japanese rivals in the Philippines car market. Ford has recently made this huge decision of shifting its entire global approach in making only UVs and crossovers Ford cars, which is quite evident from its lineup here in the Philippines as well.
Starting off from the sub-compact Ecosport, the SUV range from Ford includes Territory, Everest, Explorer, and Expedition, in the increasing order of their size and price. The ever-popular and highly desirable Ranger, Ranger Raptor, and F-150 complete the lifestyle pickup lineup from Ford, while the Transit is the only large MPV from Ford right now. Ford’s decision to stick to the Mustang sports coupe means that the Mustang sits right at the top of Ford’s lineup for the Philippines.
New Ford Cars Price List Philippines
|Brand New Car Ford||Starting Price|
|Ford Ranger 2021||Starts @ P1.03 Million|
|Ford Everest 2021||Starts @ P1.74 Million|
|Ford Ecosport 2021||Starts @ P920,000|
Brand New Mazda Cars for Sale in the Philippines
Mazda is one car manufacturer that has moved the game altogether in the mass market segments by showing a great focus on design and premium fit and finish and features in its offerings. The fact that all of the new Mazda cars are the best in terms of visual appeal in and out is a result of this action.
The Mazda 2 and Mazda 3 are offered in both hatchback and sedan versions, all of which are stunning offerings in the compact categories. In addition, the Mazda 6 is also one model which is being offered in two different versions – a sedan and a station wagon.
The versatile lineup of crossovers from Mazda has CX-3, CX-30, CX-5, CX-8, and CX-9, all of which look the sleekest in their respective segments. Apart from all these models, Mazda also sells BT-50 pickup truck and MX-5 coupe.
New Mazda Car Price Philippines
|Brand New Cars Mazda||Starting Price|
|Mazda 3 Hatchback 2021||Starts @ P1.32 Million|
|Mazda BT-50 2021||Starts @ P1.35 Million|
|Mazda CX-30 2021||Starts @ P1.49 Million|
Brand New Chevrolet Cars for Sale in the Philippines
After losing its plot in a majority of countries in the recent past, Chevrolet is trying to go strong in the Philippines car market by offering a slew of vehicles that are as much updated as their rivals. Like Toyota, the overall lineup of Chevrolet too is quite versatile in the Philippines, starting from a small city hatchback to a mighty powerful sports car.
The range of family-oriented new Chevrolet cars includes the Spark in the entry-level hatchback segment and Sail, Cruze, and Malibu in the more premium sedan categories. The SUV and crossover segments too do show Chevrolet’s presence, with the Trax, Trailblazer, Tahoe, and Suburban, all of which are currently the best SUVs from Chevrolet’s global lineup.
There is also a lifestyle pickup from Chevrolet called Colorado, which is a pickup version of Trailblazer and is offered in two additional avatars – High Country Boss and Trail Boss. Chevrolet’s two best global offerings too are present in the Philippines – the legendary Camaro muscle car and Corvette sports coupe.
Brand New Kia Cars for Sale in the Philippines
Like its parent company Hyundai, Kia too has shown drastic improvement in terms of the products it is bringing off late in the Philippines car market. Showing a major focus on crossovers, all the new Kia car offerings are hugely practical and well-built for the masses.
The portfolio of Kia commences off from Picanto and Rio hatchbacks as well as Soluto and Forte in the sedan categories. The decently large lineup of crossovers from Kia includes Stonic, Seltos, Sportage, and Sorento, which are priced very well with ample amount of difference in all of them in terms of size and features.
The Grand Carnival luxury MPV and K2500 are Kia’s offerings in the MPV and commercial pickup truck respectively. And finally, Kia’s stupendously brilliant Stinger sports sedan too has its glorious presence in the Kia’s Philippines’ lineup.
Brand New MG Cars for Sale in the Philippines
Originally a British car brand, MG’s takeover by Chinese auto giant SAIC in the early years of 21st century has resulted in the brand launching rebadged versions of the varied offerings from SAIC’s various car brands.
Currently, MG sells the MG 5 and MG 6 sedans as well as RX5 and ZS crossovers in the Philippines car market. All these new MG cars in Philippines are decently priced and heavily equipped models in terms of features they pack in.
Brand New Subaru Cars for Sale in the Philippines
A legendary name in the rally and off-road sports circuits, Subaru has always focused on selling crossovers in the Philippines, which look sharp and have rugged mechanical underpinnings, thus new Subaru cars making the hugely reliable and fun to drive.
Subaru currently sells a host of crossovers, such as XV, Levorg, Outback, and Forester. Apart from that the sweet WRX sports sedan, both in its regular as well as STI versions are on sale in Philippines too, along with the BRZ sports coupe, which is basically a rebadged version of Toyota 86.
Brand New Volkswagen Cars for Sale in the Philippines
Volkswagen might be one of the regulars in the top three carmakers in the entire world with a huge and versatile global lineup of cars and SUVs. However, when it comes to the Philippines car market, the German car giant has shown a relatively limited presence.
The overall lineup from brand new Volkswagen cars in Philippines includes Santana, Lavida, and Lamando in the sedan category, all of which are primarily made for South East Asian car markets only. The Santana GTS and Tiguan are the only two crossovers that Volkswagen has made available in the Philippines.
Brand New Jeep Cars for Sale in the Philippines
The legendary SUV maker from the USA, Jeep has a rich heritage of making SUVs that are good enough for both on as well as off the road. With butch looking products that are incredibly fun to drive as well, Jeep cars in Philippines has made some of its prominent global models, such as Renegade and Compass in the compact SUV category and both three-door and five-door versions of the iconic Wrangler SUV. Apart from that, Jeep has also introduced the Gladiator – a lifestyle pickup based on the Wrangler.
Brand New luxury car brands for sale in the Philippines
The luxury cars in Philippines market has all the major brands, all of which do bring their latest of the global models through the CBU route. Marque brands like Mercede-Benz, Audi, BMW, Lexus, Volvo, and Jaguar-Land Rover have brought in all of its famous sedans and crossovers/SUVs to make sure the rich car buyers are spoilt for choices.
For those who want something even more niche in terms of value and performance, iconic brands like Porsche, Lamborghini, Ferrari, Maserati, and Aston Martin are there with their performance-oriented sports coupes, convertibles, and crossovers. For those who want the thrill of driving wrapped in an essence of luxury and uniqueness, Mini and Abarth are there too with their funky but powerful hatchbacks. For the ultra-rich car buyers, even Rolls Royce and Bentley are there.
Brand New Chinese and other Asian car brands for sale in the Philippines
Apart from the well-established car brands which have much pronounced footprints on a global platform, there are some car makers from China which have come up with quite interesting and contemporary products to take on the well-heeled competition.
Chinese car brands like JAC, GAC, BAIC, Foton, Haima, BYD, Geely, Chery, Haval, Changan, and Maxus are relatively new car in the Philippines market but have shown a lot of promise with their modern crossovers, sedans, and commercial vehicles. Apart from that, other Asian car brands like Ssangyong from South Korea and Tata and Mahindra from India too have shown a relatively limited presence in the Philippines.
Benefits To Buy A New Car Over A Used Car
- The car is in its best condition – While thinking to buy new car in Philippines right off from the showroom floors, one is always ensured of the fact that the car he/she is purchasing has no possibility of damage, misuse or inappropriate use or maintenance, all of which are possibilities while buying a used car. The car is brand new and is free from even minor damage in the form of a scratch or dent.
- Wide variety of choices – While buying a used car, one is constrained with a particular budget and has to suffice with the best of the available options, thereby leaving behind a chance of incomplete satisfaction. On the other hand, while buying a new car, if you have a particular budget, you are being offered a wide variety of options to choose from.
- Up to date features – Like smartphones, the new cars 2021 in Philippines market are being offered with the latest of comfort and convenience features, which might not be available in the cars available in the used car market. By opting for a brand new car, you are staying up to date with the latest of the features existing in the ongoing trend.
- Better warranty post buying – Used cars are available with either finished or half-completed warranty period post the buying day of theirs. On the other hand, when you buy new car in Philippines, you are being offered with the maximum possible warranty period, under which any particular manufacturing or part defect in the car can be entirely replaced.
- Better safety features – As compared to the times before, all new car manufacturers are keenly focusing on the aspect of safety and are equipping their cars with a range of new generation safety features. Some of these safety features are offered as standard right from their base variant, and might not be there in the offerings available in the used car market.
- Customization options – A majority of the car manufacturers, especially the more premium ones, do offer a range of customization options related to the exterior as well as interior layouts and features as well as performance upgrades right from the factory. This gives the buyers the option of having a personalized car of their own choice, which is somehow restricted in the used cars.
- Peace of mind – Used cars come with their own set of mileage readings and a fair share of usage with them, which might create an unwanted hassle in the form of breakdown or part failure, if one is not completely aware of the service history of it. On the contrary, no such troubles happen in case one is buying a brand new car.
- Low interest on finance options – As compared to used cars, new cars warrant a much lower rate of interest when it comes to financing options. This results in a much-reduced price which one is paying for buying the car of his/her dreams or demands.
Factors to consider while buying a brand new car
- Brand – Currently, the Philippines car market is flooded with a host of car brands, all of which cater to varied kinds of prospective buyers. However, before selecting a car of your choice, you should be assured of the brand backing it. Try to go for the brand which has a good record in terms of products and services in the past as well as pre and post-sales experience.
- Cost of ownership – In addition to maintenance costs as well as part replacement costs, the other factors like fuel bills and insurance renewals are additional costs that come along in the after-sales experience. Go for those car brands which promise minimum expenditure in all these aspects. This is the reason why a majority of car owners in the mass-oriented segments do purchase cars from Japanese brands, for the fact that they ensure minimum possible after-sales maintenance costs. However, off late, other international carmakers too have focused much on this aspect and have reduced their maintenance costs and introduced pocket-friendly service packages.
- Resale value – One thing which comes along as a sure-shot thing while buying a popular and best seller car model is the fact that the resale value of that car will be high. The cars which sell the most in the market do command the best possible resale values, and vice versa. Try to go for those cars and color options that have a respectable market value, so that you might not face any trouble if you wish to sell the car down the line after some years of usage.
- Performance – If you are someone who values function over form in its truest sense, you should go for the cars which offer the best possible performance in its respective segment. Nowadays, many regular mass-market cars too offer a host of performance-oriented engines under their hood, thus giving the prospective car owners to satiate their thirst for performance without digging a deeper hole in their pocket. However, if you have no budget constraints, go for the cars which are true-blue performance-oriented offerings with better power delivery and sporty suspension and steering tune-ups.
- Fuel efficiency – A majority of the prospective car buyers in the Philippines purchase compact cars in the form of small hatchbacks as well as entry-level sedans and crossovers. This is all down due to the fact that they do not want the added performance from the sporty engines at the cost of high fuel efficiency, which is mostly offered by all the compact cars in the market. If you are someone who is out for cars which promise high fuel efficiency, try to opt for cars with smaller engines and that too preferably from the Japanese car makers.
- Safety features – Apart from the comfort and convenience features, even the aspect of safety has become one of the most prominent factors while buying a brand new car. While moving upwards in the price ladder, one is being offered with additional safety features – some of which are standard, while some of them can be opted at an additional cost. While buying a brand new car, try to get hold of that variant that offers maximum possible safety features for the budget you are planning with.
- Warranty – In the current times, thanks to a competitive environment among all the car manufacturers, every new car being sold in the new car market comes with a standard factory warranty, which is applicable right from the date of the purchase of the car from showroom. Try to go for the cars which offer a maximum possible warranty, in order to ensure a hassle-free and reliable ownership experience. In addition, a majority of car brands do offer an extended warranty package as well for the new cars they sell. Do try to purchase such packages in order to ensure minimum expenditure on part replacements.
Recommended steps to follow while buying a brand new car
- Proper research matching your needs – No matter how much alluring a particular car looks to you, you should always consider the options which seem to be tailor-made for all of your requirements. Want a car primarily to be driven in an urban environment with crowded traffic levels? Buy a hatchback. Want a car with the best possible back seat comfort? Go for a sedan. Want a car to drive mostly on highways and over broken roads? An SUV is what you should look after.
- Observe your affordability – While cheap car loans with flexible interest rates have made the car buying experience much easier than ever before, don’t forget that a car loan is still a form of debt. Purchase a car that is totally fit in your budget and you can alter your monthly expenditures, not at the major expense of your car loan. Don’t buy a car which costs your monthly savings heavily.
- Comparison of all models – After fixing up your budget, you should select all the options from various car makers which are fitting in your budget. The factors on the basis of which you can compare all the models falling in your budget can be many – space, comfort, fuel efficiency, features, performance, after-sales experience and expenses of the brand you are selecting, etc.
- Avoid add-ons which are not necessary – While buying a car, people are usually tempted by those features or add-ons in the form of accessories which might not be too important for their daily usage, or even occasional usage for that matter. At the time of making your big purchase, avoid accounting for various add-ons such as garnishing accessories, and select only that variant whose features are most useful in your usage cycle.
- Early evaluation of finance options – Before buying a car, it is always advisable to check your eligibility on a priority basis. There are multiple advantages in following this practice. First, it gives you a rough estimate of all the various finance options and helps in selecting the one which commands the lowest interest amount in the whole tenure of your car loan. And secondly, it reduces the hassles involved in the duration between selecting your desired model and the date of purchasing.
- Comparison between dealerships – If you have an access to two or more dealerships of a particular brand of which car you have set your eyes on, it is recommended to compare the total rates, discounts offered and after-sales and service experience and facilities of all of them. This not only will save you few bucks while buying a car but also helps in ensuring the best possible service experience post the purchase.
- Have a knowledgeable person as your companion – If you are a person who has little or no knowledge about cars, features and the money talks involved while buying a car, it is advised to have a person beside you who has a thorough knowledge about all this stuff. Given the fact that sales guys try hard to manipulate one in the pre-sales experience, having solid knowledge from an experienced brain besides you will ensure a smooth and trusted car buying experience.
- Take a test drive before finalizing – While it was not a common practice in earlier days, nowadays all car manufacturers provide demonstration vehicles at dealerships for test drives. Taking a test drive is beneficial in a number of ways, and will help in getting accustomed to the car and its driving experience and features as well as knowing its flaws, if any.
- Have complete bifurcation of the price at your hands – After finalizing the model of your choice, you should be aware of what all things and necessities are going in the total on-road price of your car. You should know the complete bifurcation of the total price, including the registration and insurance costs.
- Final decision – After you are ensured of the final price quoted by the dealer, you should keep all the necessary documents handy, which have been mentioned by the dealer to you for registration, finance, and insurance purposes.
New Cars for sale in the Philippines Price List
New Cars for sale in the Philippines Price List start at ₱1.548 Million for the inexpensive model Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid and goes up to ₱5.238 Million for the most expensive car model Lexus RX.
|Ford GT||Price coming soon|
|BYD E6||Price coming soon|
|Haima 2||Price coming soon|
|Aston Martin DBS Superleggera||Price coming soon|
|Hyundai Kona||Price coming soon|
|Hyundai Ioniq Electric||Price coming soon|
|Toyota Hiace LXV||₱2.671 Million|
|KIA Stinger||₱3.325 Million|
|Subaru Levorg||₱2.098 Million|
|Audi A3||Price coming soon|
|Audi A5||Price coming soon|
|Audi TT||Price coming soon|
|Lexus NX||₱3.208 - ₱3.708 Million|
|Lexus RX||₱4.438 - ₱5.238 Million|
|Maserati Granturismo||Price coming soon|
|Lamborghini Aventador||Price coming soon|
|Maxus G10||₱1.79 Million|
|Toyota Prius||₱2.354 Million|
|Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid||₱1.548 Million|
|Chevrolet Camaro||₱3.299 Million|
Faq On New Cars for sale in the Philippines
Answers to most common frequently asked questions (FAQs) on New Cars for sale in the Philippines
Which is the most popular brand for a new car in Philippines?
The most popular brand for a new car in Philippines is Toyota, KIA, Ford, Mazda and Nissan.
How many new cars available at Carmudi?
Currently, We have 960 New Cars available in the Philippines.
- Which is the most popular car model in Philippines?
- Which are the latest cars available at Carmudi?