Toyota Land Cruiser 200 for Sale in Philippines
May 08, 2021 - Currently, 28 Toyota Land Cruiser 200 for Sale in Philippines. Carmudi is your ultimate destination to find all new Cars (2) information, including Car specs, features, prices and images that will help you choose. Find great deals on good condition 26 second hand Cars for sale in the Philippines with price, features, images and specifications. Check out the largest stock of used Cars all over the Philippines, starting at ₱1.388 Million only.
28 Toyota Land Cruiser 200 available for sale in the Philippines, the cheapest Toyota Land Cruiser 200 is available for ₱1.388 Million. Get great deals and promos on Toyota Land Cruiser 200 for sale in Philippines, view detailed Toyota Land Cruiser 200 price list (DP & Monthly Installment), reviews, fuel consumption, images, specifications, Toyota Land Cruiser 200 variant details & more. Select your favorite drive out of available 28 cars and make your dream come true of buying your own car.
New and Used Toyota Land Cruiser for Sale Philippines | Toyota Land Cruiser Price List 2019
CARMUDI SCORESHEET FOR TOYOTA LAND CRUISER 2019
|4.1 stars|| |
|4.5 stars|| |
|4.2 stars|| |
VALUE FOR MONEY
2019 TOYOTA Land Cruiser
Toyota’s Big kahuna,the Land Cruiser, is by far, the most versatile vehicle that one can possess. Just like a very good actor/actress, it can portray any character with ease. If one needs the comfort and technology, it can deliver, and it’s equally good when being driven either on urban roads or on unbeaten paths and seemingly unmanageable terrain.
Being the biggest of the bad boys in the Toyota brood, it goes head-to-head with the Nissan Patrol and Mitsubishi Pajero for the mass-market competition. While being ‘tough as nails,’ it exudes that classy/elegant persona.
Price point of the Land Cruiser is also for the big boys: P4.374 million for the basic LC200 to P4.740 million for the full-option LC 200 Premium.
The Land Cruiser has this certain spunk on the road, in terms of size and looks. It is 5,170 mm long, 1,980 mm wide, and 1,945 mm high, with a 2,850 mm wheelbase that could fit eight occupants inside.
The bar-type grille gives it the biggest grin in the Toyota lineup, and the only difference in the exterior aesthetics is that the Premium has grill guards for the front bumper. The dynamic auto leveling Bi-LED headlamps makes sure that it lights up the path well and good, enhancing one’s vision at night time.
Both variants have side steps, mudguards, front fog lamps, and roof rails, among others.
For the interior offerings, it has power-adjustable seats, with the Premium getting seat ventilation and memory seat function for the driver side. The leather trimmings for the steering wheel instrument panel, shift knob, and door trims, give it the clean, dashing, and debonair look.
Its features such as cool storage box, four-zone air-conditioning, and power moonroof give it a very executive, have-it-all yet sporty vibe.
Its color choices range from white pearl crystal shine, silver metallic, gray metallic and attitude black mica.
It has tons of safety features with SRS airbags in the front, curtain and front side and (front knee for premium) ABS with brake assist and EBD, seatbelts for all three rows and immobilizer with alarm should anyone tries to pull off something funny.
Specs and Features
Exterior Specs (premium variant)
- Color-keyed bumper with grille guard
- Power retract, with heater and power glare outside rearview mirror
- Rain sensing wipers
Interior Specs (premium variant)
- Four zone air conditioning system
- Power adjustable leather seats
- Leather trimmings
- Power tilt and telescopic steering column
Safety Tech Features (premium variant)
- Multi terrain select
- ABS with EBD
- Hill Start assist
- Active traction control
- Clearance and back sonar
- Airbags (dual front, side curtain and front knee
- 4.5 V8 common-rail twin-turbo diesel engine with catalytic converter (232 hp, 615 Nm)
- Six-speed sequential automatic
The Land Cruiser is simply the king of the Toyota Pack in terms of size and performance. Not only does it performs, it exudes class and toughness at the same time.
Since it is designed and priced for those who can, it will surely provide whatever it is you need on the road.
- The Toyota Land Cruiser is designed for those who can.
- The vehicle is both rough and tough yet elegant, it’s like the David Beckhams or the Michael Jordans of society.
The New Toyota Land Cruiser 2017 in the Philippines Has Finally Been Revealed
Toyota Land Cruiser 2017 in the Philippines
How is the 2017 Toyota Land Cruiser different from the 2016 model?
Styling a better revamp of its interior and exterior features, the Toyota Land Cruiser has also revised its engines with new injectors and a revised mapping system for the 4.5-liter twin-turbo V8 diesel. It has also upgraded a new diesel particulate filter guard that protects it against off-road damage. Other updates include:
- Rear Cross Traffic alert
- Revised center console
- Hands-free entry
- Upgraded cabins
What is new about the Toyota Land Cruiser 2017 design?
The Toyota Land Cruiser 2017 now sports beefier, larger lines that look quite impressive than other Toyota SUVs in the past (except maybe for the Sequoia). It looks a bit more rugged-looking than the Land Rover lineup, so if you want more muscle, we suggest you go for the new Land Cruiser. Some other changes include:
- Bigger, bolder grilles
- More prominent front ends
- Bi-Led headlights
- Re-customized bumpers and fog lights
What are Toyota Land Cruiser 2017 specs and features?
The 2017 Toyota Land Cruiser comes with a 5.7L V8, 4x4 engine equipped with an eight-speed automatic transmission that's even better than the Aisin eight speed found in Lexus models. Other features include:
- Kinetic Dynamic Suspension System (KDSS)
- Off-Road Turn Assist System
- Hill Descent Control & Hill-Climb Assist (HAC)
What are Toyota Land Cruiser 2017 prices in the Philippines?
The Toyota Land Cruiser may not be the cheapest SUV on the market, but it is worth every penny, with its advanced features and design. The prices for the 2017 Toyota Land Cruiser for each model are:
- Toyota Land Cruiser 2017 LC200: P 4,422,000
- Toyota Land Cruiser 2017 LC200 Premium: 4,845,000
- There's an additional P 15,000 added for the White Pearl color variant
Toyota Land Cruiser Specs and Performance
The Toyota Land Cruiser is considered one of the most capable SUVs ever created, and also shares the 5.7L V8 engine with Toyota Tundra. It features a strong, solid body-on-frame design that's extremely well-equipped to handle all the tough, off-road conditions you'll encounter while driving.
Still not convinced? Fuel tank, skid plates on the on front suspension, and transfer case; front and rear heavy-duty mudguards; front and rear frame-mounted tow hooks; rain-sensing aerodynamic windshield wipers and intermittent rear wiper makes it one serious, off-roading beast.
It also features a Double Wishbone suspension system; a 4-link rear suspension with coil springs; stabilizer bar and a semi-floating axle that makes for a comfortable ride even while driving through your toughest, most challenging terrain adventure.
Toyota Land Cruiser Fuel Consumption
Whether choosing a new or second hand Toyota Land Cruiser for sale, it can be gas-eating, particularly when off-road driving. Here's a tip: if you're really serious about conquering all types of terrain with relative ease, choose the Land Cruiser; if you want to save more and go for fuel economy, skip this part and look for other SUV models instead.
New Toyota Land Cruiser fuel consumption:
- Toyota Land Cruiser 2017: TBA
- Toyota Land Cruiser 2016: 6.3 km/L average rating
- Toyota Land Cruiser 2015: 6.2 km/L average rating
- Toyota Land Cruiser 2014: 6.9 km/L average rating
Second hand Toyota Land Cruiser fuel consumption:
- Toyota Land Cruiser 2013: 6 km/L average rating
- Toyota Land Cruiser 2012: 6.6 km/L average rating
- Toyota Land Cruiser 2011: 6.2 km/L average rating
- Toyota Land Cruiser 2010: 6.2 km/L average rating
Toyota Land Cruiser Features
Toyota Land Cruiser Convenience and Entertainment Features
New or used Toyota Land Cruiser SUVs offer a lot of benefits for both passengers and drivers alike. Some of their most notable features include:
- Heated steering wheel
- 4-zone climate control
- Dual illuminating mirrors
- Internal air filtration
- Electro chromatic rearview mirror
- Cold storage compartments
Toyota Land Cruiser Safety Features
The newer models offer premium safety features that include a Pre-Collision system, 10 airbags (including second-row side airbags and front knee airbags), parking sensors, rearview camera, tire pressure monitors, and an anti-lock braking system customized for on- and off- road driving. The 2017 model has a new Safety Sense package that includes:
- Frontal Collision Avoidance
- Frontal Collision Mitigation
- Lane Departure Alert
- Auto High Beams
- Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
- Stolen Vehicle Locator
Toyota Land Cruiser Design
Toyota Land Cruiser Interior
The Toyota Land Cruiser combines luxury and performance very well. Something to look forward to are the more stylish and luxurious interiors that's worth the heft price tag; upscale cabin that can seat eight people; seatbelts for three in the second row (40/20/40-split) and third row (50/50-split); lift gates that you can conveniently use without dusting your fingers. Other features include:
- Trip computers
- Separate second-row control panel
- Individual temperature settings for driver
- Four-zone automatic climate control
- push-button controls
- 2nd and 3rd row vents
Toyota Land Cruiser Exterior
This 6,000 pound mean machine is well-muscled, but not too rough and rugged in appearance. It's more like that strong silent cowboy in old Western films who speaks only three words during the entire film--and wins the girl in the end. Some notable external features include:
- Variable rain sensing wipers
- Power glass sunroofs
- Skid plates
- 18 x 8 alloy wheels
- Towing ability of up to 8,100 pounds
- Privacy glass and rear defoggers
Toyota Land Cruiser Color Options
The newer model comes in four standard color shades and additional colors available for pre-ordering:
- Silver Metallic
- Attitude Black Metallic
- White Pearl
Additional Colors (for pre-ordering):
- Copper Brown Mica
- Dark Blue Mica
- Dark Red Mica Metallic
Toyota Land Cruiser Pros and Cons
Take a look at some Toyota Land Cruiser advantages and disadvantages:
Toyota Land Cruiser Pros
- The Toyota Land Cruiser has an incredible off-road ability due to its rugged and solid nature.
- The Toyota Land Cruiser has a potent V8 engine that delivers amazing power and acceleration.
- The Toyota Land Cruiser gets great ratings in terms of reliability, safety and overall quality.
- The spacious cabin of the Toyota Land Cruiser is loaded with modern and advanced features.
Toyota Land Cruiser Cons
- Due to its large engine and body size, the Toyota Land Cruiser has poor fuel economy rates.
- The Toyota Land Cruiser has less cargo room than some competitors in the same class.
- While the Toyota Land Cruiser is perfect for off-roading, the on-road handling is a bit soft.
- Third row seats of the Toyota Land Cruiser are a bit cramped and eat into cargo space.
Toyota Land Cruiser Price List in the Philippines
You can expect the following prices for a new or Toyota Land Cruiser 2nd hand when you browse through our website:
New Toyota Land Cruiser in the Philippines
|Toyota Land Cruiser 4.5 200 A/T||4284000|
|Toyota Land Cruiser 4.5 200 PREMIUM A/T||4705000|
|Toyota Land Cruiser 4.5 A/T||4900000|
|Toyota Land Cruiser 4.5 Bullet Proof A/T||9600000|
|Toyota Land Cruiser 4.5 BULLETPROOF INKAS ARMOR A/T||9500000|
|Toyota Land Cruiser 4.5 GX.R A/T||6600000|
|Toyota Land Cruiser 4.5 LX 10 M/T||4750000|
|Toyota Land Cruiser 4.5 LX M/T||4650000|
|Toyota Land Cruiser 4.5 LX10 M/T||4200000|
|Toyota Land Cruiser 4.5 M/T||4500000|
|Toyota Land Cruiser 4.5 PLATINUM A/T||6300000|
|Toyota Land Cruiser 4.5 PLATINUM EDITION A/T||6300000|
|Toyota Land Cruiser 4.5 VX A/T||4699000|
|Toyota Land Cruiser 4.5 VX DUBAI VERSION A/T||5500000|
|Toyota Land Cruiser 4.5 VX PLATINUM A/T||5900000|
|Toyota Land Cruiser 4.5 VX PLATINUM EDITION A/T||6588888|
|Toyota Land Cruiser 4.5 VX PLATINUM JBL A/T||6500000|
|Toyota Land Cruiser 5.7 VX A/T||6380000|
Second Hand Toyota Land Cruiser Price in the Philippines
- Toyota Land Cruiser 2017 price in the Philippines: 2,500,000
- Toyota Land Cruiser 2016 price in the Philippines: P2,650,000
- Toyota Land Cruiser 2015 price in the Philippines: P2,800,000
- Toyota Land Cruiser 2014 price in the Philippines: P900,000
Toyota Land Cruiser latest offers in the Philippines
- New Toyota Land Cruiser 2016 for sale in Manila
- Used Toyota Land Cruiser 2016 for sale in Manila
- New Toyota Land Cruiser 2016 for sale in Cebu
- Used Toyota Land Cruiser 2016 for sale in Cebu
- New Toyota Land Cruiser 2016 for sale in Batangas
- Used Toyota Land Cruiser 2016 for sale in Batangas
Toyota Land Cruiser price list by year
- Toyota Land Cruiser 2019 for sale in the Philippines
- Toyota Land Cruiser 2018 for sale in the Philippines
- Toyota Land Cruiser 2017 for sale in the Philippines
- Toyota Land Cruiser 2015 for sale in the Philippines
- Toyota Land Cruiser 2014 for sale in the Philippines
- Toyota Land Cruiser 2013 for sale in the Philippines
- Toyota Land Cruiser 2012 for sale in the Philippines
- Toyota Land Cruiser 2011 for sale in the Philippines
Toyota Land Cruiser Additional Advice
Thinking of buying or selling a Toyota Land Cruiser? Be prepared before you sign the dotted line! Below is some additional information to help you on your way:
- How to Fix Car Scratches
- How to Write a Contract for Selling a Car
Toyota Land Cruiser 200 for Sale in Philippines Price List
Toyota Land Cruiser 200 for Sale in Philippines Price List start at ₱1.388 Million for the inexpensive model Toyota Land Cruiser 200 and goes up to ₱6.2 Million for the most expensive car model Toyota Land Cruiser 200.
|Toyota Land Cruiser 200||Starts @ ₱1.388 Million*|