New and Used Toyota Avanza for Sale in Philippines | Toyota Avanza Price List
Toyota first introduced the Avanza to Philippine shores back in 2006. The Avanza’s design is a collaboration between Toyota and fellow Japanese car maker Daihatsu. The Avanza is produced in Indonesia, and borrows much of its features from the discontinued Kijang, whose model program was split into two different models (the Innova and Avanza) to help Toyota expand its reach in the MPV sector.
Just like the other models in the Toyota line—such as the Vios, Fortuner, and of course, the Innova—the Avanza was warmly received by the public because of the immense functionality and value it offered. That coupled with Toyota’s commitment to quality, reliability and durability, you have a vehicle that delivers the goods. An Avanza second hand is just as reliable as a brand new model, showcasing Toyota'a skill at making cars that last a lifetime.
Nine years ago, Toyota Philippines wanted to prove that they could have not only one, but two bestselling multi-purpose vehicles or MPVs in the market. Toyota was able to achieve exactly that with the consecutive release of the Innova (2005) and the Avanza (2006). As a compact MPV, the Avanza was the Innova’s smaller sibling, yet could still easily seat 7 people just like its bigger brother. And like the Innova, the Avanza was also an instant winner for Toyota, selling well in both the private and taxi market.
CARMUDI SCORESHEET FOR TOYOTA AVANZA
VALUE FOR MONEY
overall score by Carmudi's car expert:
The New Toyota Avanza 2017 in the Philippines Has Been Finally Revealed
Toyota Avanza 2017 in the Philippines
How is the 2017 Toyota Avanza different from the 2016 model?
The Avanza hasn’t been updated yet for 2017. However, the vehicle underwent a few key changes in the third quarter of 2015, which included the addition of the following:
- 15-inch alloy wheels
- Darker, more sophisticated interior styling
- Elevated meter gauge
- Navigation-ready touchscreen display audio
What is new about the Toyota Avanza 2017 design?
The Avanza has certainly evolved into an advanced MPV that’s a far cry from its economy car beginnings. Modern updates to the Avanza’s styling include:
- A more upscale front fascia
- Wider, more refined stance
- Multi-faceted and multi-functional features
- New interior colors
What are Toyota Avanza 2017 specs and features?
The Toyota compact MPV’s latest version comes with a brand new 1.5- or 1.3-liter Dual VVT-I four-cylinder engine. Other notable features include:
- Third row seats with 50:50 split tumble functionality
- Anti-lock Braking System
- Electronic Brakeforce Distribution
- Child Restraint System (ISOFIX and tether anchor)
What are Toyota Avanza 2017 prices in the Philippines?
The updates to the Avanza are accompanied by a slight price increase. Below are the MSRPs for the new Avanza’s five different trims:
- Toyota Avanza 2017 1.5 G A/T: Php 926,000
- Toyota Avanza 2017 1.5 G M/T: Php 883,000
- Toyota Avanza 2017 1.3 E A/T: Php 807,000
- Toyota Avanza 2017 1.3 E M/T: Php 764,000
Toyota Avanza Review in the Philippines
Toyota Avanza Specs and Performance
The new Toyota Avanza 2017 models sport two new engines that promise better fuel efficiency, better noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH) suppression, and more power. One is the 2NR-VE, a 1.5-liter gasoline engine capable of supplying 107 horsepower and 136 Nm of torque, and the other is the 1NR-VE, a 1.3-liter variant of the same engine that can produce 90 horsepower and 117 Nm of torque.
The Toyota Avanza Suspension system is made up of a MacPherson Strut at the front and a 4-Link with Lateral Control Rod at the back for all model variants.
In terms of driving performance, the vehicle translates well on city streets, but unfortunately, the short wheelbase and tall ride height tend to make the vehicle seesaw at highway speeds. And though fuel consumption is not bad at all, some car reviewers prefer having a Toyota Avanza diesel version for better fuel economy.
Toyota Avanza Fuel Consumption
Below is a list of some popular Toyota Avanza years and their fuel consumption rates:
New Toyota Avanza fuel consumption:
- Toyota Avanza 2017: TBA
- Toyota Avanza 2016: 12-14 km/l average rating (highway conditions)
- Toyota Avanza 2015: 13 km/l average rating
- Toyota Avanza 2014: 17 km/l average rating
Used Toyota Avanza fuel consumption:
- Toyota Avanza 2013: 12 km/l average rating
- Toyota Avanza 2012: 11 km/l average rating
- Toyota Avanza 2010: 10.5 km/l average rating
Toyota Avanza Features
Toyota Avanza Convenience and Entertainment Features
The new Toyota Avanza comes with a navigation-ready touchscreen display audio to help drivers know exactly where they are. The meter gauge has also been enhanced by an elevated eco-indicator to help guide drivers toward better fuel efficiency. Other features include:
- Keyless engine start
- Cruise control
- Auto headlights
- Bluetooth interface
- Air conditioning
- Reverse camera
Toyota Avanza Safety Features
The Toyota Avanza just got better with improved safety features that include the following:
- Side Door Impact Beams
- SRS airbags for both driver and passenger
- ABS with electronic brakeforce distribution
- 3 pt. ELR seatbelts
- Child Lock Protection
Toyota Avanza Design
Toyota Avanza Interior
Toyota started incorporating a more premium-looking cabin with the Toyota Avanza 2015 model, and the 2017 Toyota Avanza follows the same trend. The top-of-the-line 1.5 G model in particular, features an elegant mix of beige, silver, and dark gray trim pieces. Though the materials are predominantly made of plastic, the smart and tasteful application of the colors makes the Avanza interior more luxurious than it actually is. Other features are:
- Driver’s memory seat
- Driver’s electric seat
- 3rd row seats with extra cargo space through
- 50:50 split tumble seats
- Cup holders
- Leather seats
Toyota Avanza Exterior
The new Toyota Avanza builds on the same overall shape that the line has been known for, but remodeled for more modern appeal. This change was meant to align the model’s design with Toyota’s more expensive models. The side profile is where the biggest changes can be found, most notably towards the back, thanks to a forward-raked rear windscreen and rear combination lamps that lightly wrap around the rear end. That said, the frontal features—namely the headlamps, grille and bumper—have been redesigned as well and endowed with a more upscale appearance. Other exterior features include:
- Side indicator mirrors
- Daytime running lights
- Front fog lamps
- Reverse sensors
- Wheel rims
Toyota Avanza Color Options
Six uncomplicated but effective color options await the model’s potential buyers. The Toyota Avanza color chart is:
- Nebula Blue Metallic
- Beige Metallic
- Black Metallic
- Gray Metallic
- Silver Metallic
Mitsubishi L300 Pros and Cons
Read below for the Mitsubishi L300's advantages and disadvantges:
Mitsubishi L300 Pros
- The Mitsubishi L300 is long-lasting and has a low maintenance cost.
- The Mitsubishi L300 has a lot of engine choices to choose from.
- Versatile and dependable, the Mitsubishi L300 can fit a variety of purposes.
- For those with a low budget, the Mitsubishi L300 is conveniently affordable.
Mitsubishi L300 Cons
- The Mitsubishi L300 has a lack of refinement in terms of exterior looks.
- In terms of technology, the Mitsubishi L300 has very minimal features.
- The Mitsubishi L300 doesn't come with many safety features or equipment.
- The cabin design of the Mitsubishi L300 is basic and the materials are cheap.
Toyota Avanza Price List in the Philippines
Prices of both brand new Toyota Avanza cars and 2nd hand Toyota Avanza cars are as follows:
New Toyota Avanza Price in the Philippines
- Toyota Avanza 2017 price in the Philippines: P924,000
- Toyota Avanza 2016 price in the Philippines: P837,000
- Toyota Avanza 2015 price in the Philippines: P760,000
- Toyota Avanza 2014 price in the Philippines: P650,000
Second Hand Toyota Avanza Price in the Philippines
- Toyota Avanza 2013 price in the Philippines: P600,000
- Toyota Avanza 2012 price in the Philippines: P450,000
- Toyota Avanza 2011 price in the Philippines: P400,000
- Toyota Avanza 2010 price in the Philippines: P340,000
Please note that prices may vary
Toyota Avanza latest offers in the Philippines
Know more about Toyota Avanza price list in the Philippines