New and Used 2016 Mercedes-Benz SLK 350 for Sale Philippines
The Mercedez-Benz SLK 350 is a 2-seat convertible roadster launched in 1996 by Daimler-Benz. Now on its third generation, this roadster still retains its sporty look – a definite proof that the company’s design mission stands the test of time. “Sporty, light and short”, the company’s German translation of its design mission makes up the whole “SLK” name. Though just recently, the name was changed for the 2017 model into SLC.
Design-wise, this 20-year old roadster looked sleeker and more elegant as time passed by. Its previous models were not that much different in terms of overall design, with the exception of a few modifications. If you’re a person who has an affinity for cars that are aesthetically-pleasing without compromising its performance, then don’t pass up the chance to own a brand new Mercedez-Benz SLK 350 or a 2nd hand Mercedez-Benz SLK 350 as this one may be right for you.
CARMUDI SCORESHEET FOR MERCEDES-BENZ SLK 350
VALUE FOR MONEY
Mercedes-Benz SLK 350
overall score by Carmudi's car expert:
The New Mercedes-Benz SLK 350 2016 in the Philippines Has Been Finally Revealed
Mercedes-Benz SLK 350 2016 in the Philippines
How is the 2016 Mercedes-Benz SLK 350 different from the 2015 model?
There is not much of a difference between this year’s and last year’s. It is still the 2-seater roadster we all know and love, but with a few changes, of course. Although there were no changes made to the SLK350 and its brother SLK55 AMG power-wise, their younger sibling received the major upgrade—a new name and engine. Previously called SLK 250, the new SLK 300 gets a 2.0L engine and an output of 241hp and 273Nm. Other changes are:
- A completely new engine for the SLK 300
- New 9-speed automatic transmission for SLK 300
- No First-Aid Kit for the SLK 350 and SLK 55 AMG
What is new about the Mercedes-Benz SLK 350 2016 design?
The new 2016 Mercedes-Benz SLK 350 still carries that head-turning look of sporty aesthetic and elegance. Its exterior exudes an aesthetically-pleasing elegance only the mixture of chrome and aluminum can pull off. The interior complements the exterior – sporty yet luxurious at the same time. It is made possible by the combination of leather, aluminum and optional wood trimmings. Some notable features of the Mercedes-Benz SLK class are:
- Heated leather cushions and seatbacks
- Aluminum instrument panel, door panel and console insert
- Grill with chrome bar and exhaust tip
What are Mercedes-Benz SLK 350 2016 specs and features?
The 2016 SLK350 gets the same 3.5L V-6 engine that delivers an output of 302hp and 273Nm. Some notable features are: Power-retractable hard top, Electronic Stability System and Rear-wheel drive.
What are Mercedes-Benz SLK 350 2016 prices in the Philippines?
The new 2016 SLK 350 available in the Philippines is priced at P5,350,000. The SLK 350 has siblings under the same Mercedes-Benz SLK class which are the SLK 300 and SLK 55 AMG.
Mercedes-Benz SLK 350 Review in the Philippines
Mercedes-Benz SLK 350 Specs and Performance
There are three gasoline engines available for the Mercedes-Benz SLK class this year: 2.0, 3.5 and 5.5-liter ones under the badges of SLK 300, SLK 350 and SLK 55 AMG respectively, though the SLK 350 along with the SLK 200 CGI are the only badges that remain available for the Philippine market.
The 3.5-liter engine of the SLK 350 delivers an output of 302 hp and 273 Nm of torque. The 5.5-liter engine of its brethren SLK 55 AMG on the other hand, delivers an output of 415 hp and 398 Nm of torque while the 2.0-liter engine of the new SLK 300 delivers an output of 241 hp and 273 Nm of torque.
The Mercedes-Benz SLK class retains its strut suspension for the front and multi-linked suspensions for the rear this year, but replaced the former 7-speed transmission into a 9-speed automatic transmission for its new base powertrain.
Mercedes-Benz SLK 350 Fuel Consumption
There is no difference between this year and last year when it comes to average fuel consumption. The SLK 350 still delivers good fuel economy at 24 mpg average rating, though there are some obvious differences in the years before that.
The following list are of some of Mercedes-Benz SLK 350 fuel consumption rates over the years.
New Mercedes-Benz SLK 350 fuel consumption:
- Mercedes-Benz SLK 350 2016: 24 mpg average rating
- Mercedes-Benz SLK 350 2015: 24 mpg average rating
- Mercedes-Benz SLK 350 2014: 19 mpg average rating
- Mercedes-Benz SLK 350 2013: 24 mpg average rating
Used Mercedes-Benz SLK 350 fuel consumption:
- Mercedes-Benz SLK 350 2012: 23 mpg average rating
- Mercedes-Benz SLK 350 2011: 21 mpg average rating
- Mercedes-Benz SLK 350 2010: 22.2 mpg average rating
- Mercedes-Benz SLK 350 2009: 20.9 mpg average rating
Mercedes-Benz SLK 350 Features
Mercedes-Benz SLK 350 Convenience and Entertainment Features
This roadster is a handsome jock, but looks are not all it has to offer. Under the guise, the Mercedes-Benz SLK Class packs several features that deliver not only entertainment but also convenience. A notable feature includes the Mercedes-Benz mbrace which gives allows the remote access of the vehicle with the use of a smartphone or computer. The AIRSCARF neck-level heating system and the twin heated seats help keep passengers warm under these conditions. For those with breathing problems, there’s a convenient equipment that would surely make you happy: an air conditioner with dust and pollen filter. Some features also worth taking note of are:
- SmartKey remote locking and starting system
- Multifunction steering wheel
- Rigid mesh wind deflector (attaches between roll bars)
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
- Central controller with 5.8" in-dash color screen
- Bluetooth audio streaming + USB audio port
Mercedes-Benz SLK 350 Safety Features
Safety is an important aspect in car ownership. You can be assured of safety when it comes to the SLK class’ body structure, which is fortified with magnesium hardtop and high-strength steel windshield frame. Innovative assistive systems also bound, including the Adaptive Braking Technology which is made up of the Predictive Brake Priming, Automatic Brake Drying, Hill-Start Assist and Brake HOLD feature. These different features work together to deliver enhanced safety functions, such as pre-charging the brakes for an immediate response when the user lifts the accelerator pedal quickly, or even preventing the vehicle from rolling down when going uphill. Other notable features include:
- Attention Assist
- Electronic Stability Program (ESP)
- Advanced Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- 8-way air bag protection
- NECK-PRO head restraints
- Antitheft alarm system with remote panic feature
Mercedes-Benz SLK 350 Design
Mercedes-Benz SLK 350 Interior
When you take a step inside, there’s only one word best-suited to describe the cabin: luxurious. From the leather seats to the door trim, the interior’s upholstery is completely leather-studded. Other features found inside are:
- Front center armrest
- Power driver and passenger seat
- Nappa-leather upholstery that helps reflect sunlight
- Optional genuine wood, aluminum or carbon-fiber trims
- Direct ambient lighting of doors and console in Solar Red
- Panorama roof with heat-rejecting tinted panel
Mercedes-Benz SLK 350 Exterior
Aside from its jaw-dropping sporty look, the Mercedes-Benz SLK is well-known for its retractable hard-top called the Vario-Roof, which was introduced in the Paris Motor Show in 1994. This hunk can transform from coupe to convertible in several seconds, giving you a full view of the sky. Other exterior features are:
- Power-retractable hardtop
- Chrome hood fins
- LED Daytime Running Lamps
- LED taillamps
- Heated power side mirrors with power fold-in
- Auto-dimming driver-side mirrors
Mercedes-Benz SLK 350 Color Options
There are seventeen colors to choose from for the Mercedes-Benz SLK class, and eight of them are under the ‘designo’ label, which includes Cardinal Red Metallic, Diamond White Metallic, and Magno Shadow Gray. The normal paint finishes include:
- Polar White
- Mars Red
- Obsidian Black Metallic
- Selenite Grey Metallic
- Iridium Silver Metallic
- Lunar Blue Metallic
Mercedes-Benz SLK 350 Price List in the Philippines
Due to its all-round solid performance, the Mercedes-Benz SLK is a delight on long drives. If you prefer driving on the road in style without worrying about your car’s performance, then you’ll want to consider getting this roadster. Whether you want a new or 2nd hand Mercedes-Benz SLK 350, Carmudi offers the best deals for it on the market.
New Mercedes-Benz SLK 350 Price in the Philippines
- Mercedes-Benz SLK 350 2016 price in the Philippines: P5,350,000
- Mercedes-Benz SLK 350 2015 price in the Philippines: P5,350,000
- Mercedes-Benz SLK 350 2014 price in the Philippines: P5,350,000
- Mercedes-Benz SLK 350 2013 price in the Philippines: P2,900,000
Second Hand Mercedes-Benz SLK 350 Price in the Philippines
- Mercedes-Benz SLK 350 2012 price in the Philippines: P4,350,000
- Mercedes-Benz SLK 350 2006 price in the Philippines: P2,200,000
- Mercedes-Benz SLK 350 2005 price in the Philippines: P1,650,000
- Mercedes-Benz SLK 350 1973 price in the Philippines: P900,000
Mercedes-Benz SLK 350 latest offers in the Philippines
Know more about Mercedes-Benz SLK 350 price list in the Philippines