New and Used Mitsubishi Adventure for Sale Philippines | Mitsubishi Adventure Price List 2018
The Adventure is a compact MPV designed and built by Mitsubishi Motors since 1997. The 90s commercial for the Mitsubishi Adventure branded the vehicle “Today’s Family Wagon.” The statement was true then, and it remains true now. In the Philippines, the Adventure was given major redesigns in 2001 and 2004, and a minor facelift in late 2009. Mitsubishi’s quintessential AUV now comes with updates that are sure to make modern day car enthusiasts gush. The current design is a lot sleeker and less rugged than past iterations, but lovers of the past need not worry—the new Mitsubishi Adventure retains the qualities that made it a hit in the first place.
The Adventure reached Philippine shores in 1998, but instead of being imported like other makes and models, the AUV was assembled locally. This lowered the cost of the Adventure significantly, helping it become the number one selling vehicle for that year. The Adventure’s popularity compelled other car makers to follow suit with their own AUV versions, and it wasn’t until Toyota released the ubiquitous Revo that the Adventure was finally unseated from its throne.
Many people seek Mitsubishi Adventure GLS Sport for sale in the Philippines due to its great value for money and interior comfort. They usually compare Mitsubishi Adventure vs Isuzu Crosswind vs Toyota Innova. To help you make a better purchasing decision, Carmudi has prepared a detailed review of the Mitsubishi Adventure in the Philippines, with information about its engine specifications, features, design, prices and latest offers.
CARMUDI SCORESHEET FOR MITSUBISHI ADVENTURE 2018
VALUE FOR MONEY
overall score by Carmudi's car expert:
Mitsubishi Adventure Review in the Philippines
Mitsubishi Adventure Specs and Performance
The engine used in the current Adventure iteration is the 4D56, a 2.5-liter SOHC 4-cylinder In-line diesel engine that can generate 74 horsepower and 110 Nm of torque. With this engine, the Adventure can accelerate from 0-100 kilometers per hour (kph) in less than 20 seconds and achieve a top speed of nearly 150 kph. The Mitsubishi Adventure Suspension system consists of an Independent Double Wishbone with Coil Springs for the front and a Semi-Elliptic Leaf Spring for the rear.
As a veteran in the car market, the Mitsubishi Adventure has gained a solid and steady fan base. There’s a good reason why the Adventure still has name recall, and that’s because it’s a tough, simple and affordable car. Even if you settle on a used Adventure, you’ll still get your money’s worth, thanks to the vehicle’s sturdy build and reputation for durability.
Mitsubishi Adventure Fuel Consumption
The Mitsubishi Adventure GLS Sport tends to be good in terms of fuel economy when compared to rivals from the same segment of cars. Here are some fuel efficiency comparisons between various Mitsubishi Adventure models from the past few years:
New Mitsubishi Adventure Fuel Consumption:
- Mitsubishi Adventure 2018: TBA
- Mitsubishi Adventure 2016: 7.8 avg L/100KM
- Mitsubishi Adventure 2015: 7.8 avg L/100KM
- Mitsubishi Adventure 2014: 7.8 avg L/100KM
- Mitsubishi Adventure 2013: 7.9 avg L/100KM
- Mitsubishi Adventure 2012: 8.2 avg L/100KM
Used Mitsubishi Adventure Fuel Consumption:
- Mitsubishi Adventure 2011: 8.2 avg L/100KM
- Mitsubishi Adventure 2010: 8.2 avg L/100KM
- Mitsubishi Adventure 2009: 8.2 avg L/100KM
- Mitsubishi Adventure 2008: 9.4 avg L/100KM
- Mitsubishi Adventure 2007: 8.2 avg L/100KM
- Mitsubishi Adventure 2006: 10.5 avg L/100KM
Mitsubishi Adventure Features
Mitsubishi Adventure Convenience and Entertainment Features
The main selling point of the Mitsubishi Adventure is its affordability. The Mitsubishi Adventure is easily one of the most affordable and reliable compact AUVs on the market. It comes with a fair amount of convenience and entertainment features, including:
- Power steering
- Touchscreen infotainment system
- Power mirrors
- 5/10-speaker audio system
- Central power lock system
- Steering-mounted audio remote
Mitsubishi Adventure Safety Features
In addition to convenience and entertainment, the Mitsubishi Adventure has a wide variety of standard and optional safety features and equipment for the driver and passengers. Some of these features include:
- 3-point ELR seatbelts
- 2-point lap belts (2nd row passengers)
- Side impact beams
- Keyless entry
- Engine immobilizer
- Security alarm
Mitsubishi Adventure Design
Mitsubishi Adventure Interior Design
Drivers will simply love the dashboard of the top-end Adventure, as it comes equipped with a 6.2-inch LCD Monitor with touchscreen interface that’s GPS Navigation-, Bluetooth-, and iPod-ready. There’s also the entertainment system with six speakers—a veritable luxury considering many of its competitors only have two. Add to that, the Adventure’s roomy cabin also boasts of the following:
- Comfortable fabric seats
- 2nd row center armrest
- Cup holders
- Dual air conditioning system
- Split-fold side-tumble type third row seats
- Cargo tray (dealer option)
Mitsubishi Adventure Exterior Design
The Mitsubishi Adventure is quite conventional in its looks, sporting a boxy body design with minimal curvature. Despite its old-school mechanicals and back-to-basics design, the Mitsubishi Adventure still remains a popular choice among vehicle buyers. It is especially a heavy favorite among OFW families and UV Express operators. Its exterior is equipped with the following features:
- 14-inch alloy wheels
- Roof rails
- Chrome radiator front grille
- Two-tone body paint
- Smoke-type multi-reflector halogen headlamps
- Fender-integrated turn signal lamp markers
Mitsubishi Adventure Color Options
The Mitsubishi Adventure comes available to the Philippines car markets in a choice of different body colors to choose from. Some of these colors are:
- Chestnut red
- Citadel red
- Dominic silver
- Gothic silver
- Kinetic blue
Mitsubishi Adventure Pros and Cons
Want to know what advantages and disadvantages the Mitsubishi Adventure offers?
Mitsubishi Adventure Pros
- The Mitsubishi Adventure has a very comfortable cabin with good interior materials.
- If you settle on a used Mitsubishi Adventure, you are guaranteed to get your money's worth with its good resale value.
- The Mitsubishi Adventure is sturdily built and has a great reputation of durability.
- The Mitsubishi Adventure is one of the most affordable vehicles in the segment.
Mitsubishi Adventure Cons
- The Mitsubishi Adventure isn't one of the most reliable MPV's in this segment.
- The exterior design of the Mitsubishi Adventure is dated and too basic for today's standards.
- The Mitsubishi Adventure lacks on the safety side of things and comes with few standard features.
- The Mitsubishi Adventure doesn't have many tech features and systems to offer.
Mitsubishi Adventure Price List in the Philippines
Carmudi has prepared a price list of the available Mitsubishi Adventure for sale in the Philippines as the following:
New Mitsubishi Adventure Price in the Philippines
- Mitsubishi Adventure 2018 price in the Philippines starts from P1,010,000
- Mitsubishi Adventure 2017 price in the Philippines starts from P945,000
- Mitsubishi Adventure 2016 price in the Philippines starts from P870,000
- Mitsubishi Adventure 2015 price in the Philippines starts from P588,000
- Mitsubishi Adventure 2014 price in the Philippines starts from P548,000
Second Hand Mitsubishi Adventure Price in the Philippines
- Mitsubishi Adventure 2017 price in the Philippines starts from P828,000
- Mitsubishi Adventure 2016 price in the Philippines starts from P738,000
- Mitsubishi Adventure 2011 price in the Philippines starts from P450,000
- Mitsubishi Adventure 2010 price in the Philippines starts from P355,000
- Mitsubishi Adventure 2008 price in the Philippines starts from P330,000
Mitsubishi Adventure latest offers in the Philippines
Mitsubishi Adventure price list by year
Mitsubishi Adventure Additional Advice
Do you have some questions about car buying or selling? Or perhaps you want some tips on how to find the best accessories for your Mitsubishi Adventure? Check out our car advice articles that will answer your questions and help you on your journey: