New and Used Nissan Navara for Sale Philippines | Nissan Navara Price List
Navara is a series of 2-door and 4-door pickup trucks manufactured and produced by the Japanese automaker Nissan. The line was first introduced in 1997 as a replacement to the D21 Nissan Hardbody truck. It is currently built in different locations serving different markets, including Mississippi USA, Spain, South Africa, Thailand, Philippines, China, Malaysia, Mexico, Brazil and Egypt. The Navara derives its name from the Navarre region of northern Spain. The European market Navara is built at the Barcelona Nissan factory. The NP300 tag is attached to the Navarra name in European and Australasian markets.
“Let the truck wars begin!” was the proud exclamation of Nissan Philippines Inc. president and Managing Director Toti Zara at the 2015 Nissan Navara Philippines launch. Though this may seem like a boastful challenge, it is not without basis.
The latest Nissan Navara pickup is the 12th iteration of Nissan’s flagship pickup, and the 4th under the unified Navara and NP300 nameplate. Equal parts sleek and rugged, the vehicle promises to be a worthy contender in the pretty crowded Philippine pickup market. People actively seek Navara for sale in the Philippines due to its off-road capability, good fuel economy, easy handling and powerful performance. Enthusiasts usually compare Nissan Navara vs Ford Ranger vs Toyota Hilux vs Mitsubishi Strada. To help you make a better purchasing decision, Carmudi has prepared a detailed review of Nissan Navara in the Philippines, with information about its engine specifications, features, design, prices and latest offers.
CARMUDI SCORESHEET FOR NISSAN NAVARA
VALUE FOR MONEY
overall score by Carmudi's car expert:
The New Nissan Navara 2017 Has Been Finally Revealed
Nissan Navara 2017 in the Philippines
How is the 2017 Nissan Navara different from the 2015 model?
The new Nissan Navara 2017 model is more impressive and attractive than the previous model. It will get updated from inside out with some redesigned parts that add more appeal. Main changes include:
- Reduced body weight
- Redesigned back open baggage
- More leg and head space inside
- Three new exterior colors
What is new about the Nissan Navara 2017 design?
To look more modern and attractive than the outgoing model, the Nissan Navara 2017 received some exterior changes and updates, in addition to some interior enhancements. Main design changes are:
- New front grille
- New headlights
- More chrome details
- New side mirrors
What are the Nissan Navara 2017 specs and features?
In addition to updates regarding the exterior and the interior of the new model, the Nissan Navara 2017 will have a lot of standard and optional features. Some of them include:
- Intuitive and sophisticated dashboard
- Electronic traction control
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror
- Advanced drive-assist display
What are Nissan Navara 2017 prices in the Philippines?
Nissan Navara 2017 price depends mostly on trim level and optional features added to the car. Carmudi has prepared a pricelist of the available Nissan Navara 2017 for sale in the Philippines as the following:
- Nissan Navara Base 2017 price: P916,000
- Nissan Navara 6MT Calibre 2017 price: P957,000
- Nissan Navara EL 6MT Calibre 2017 price: P1,059,000
- Nissan Navara EL 7AT Calibre 2017 price: P1,130,000
Nissan Navara Review in the Philippines
Nissan Navara: Engine Specifications and Performance
People praise the Nissan Navara due to its capability of tackling all sorts of workhorse duties with its strong engine, responsive transmission and nimble handling, all while being more fuel efficient than many full-size pickups in the segment.
The 2015 versions of the Navara come with a new 2.5-liter DOHC 16-valve Variable Geometry Turbocharger (VGT) diesel engine with Intercooler. Its 4x2 variants produce 161 horsepower and 403 Nm of torque while the 4x4 variant provides 187 horsepower and 450 Nm of torque. The Nissan Navara engine can reach a top speed of 170 kilometers per hour (kph) and 0-100 kph acceleration in 11 seconds. Its suspension consists of an independent double wishbone with coil spring and stabilizer bar at the front and a rigid 5-link with stabilizer bar at the back. Nissan loves discussing this unique suspension setup for one reason: it works. Even with no cargo on board, the under build will gladly absorb anything you throw at it. Though there’s a bit of shake coming from the cargo bed when driven off-road, the frame feels stable nevertheless—ruts, cuts, and road bumps are reduced to nothing more than a mere nuisance.
Nissan Navara Fuel Consumption
The Nissan Navara gets pretty good fuel consumption rates when compared to rivals from the same class, especially with the 2.5-liter TD i4 engine (4WD). Here are some fuel efficiency comparisons between various Nissan Navara models from the past few years:
New Nissan Navara Fuel Consumption:
- Nissan Navara 2017: 8.4 avg L/100KM
- Nissan Navara 2016: 8.4 avg L/100KM
- Nissan Navara 2015: 10.0 avg L/100KM
- Nissan Navara 2014: 11.3 avg L/100KM
- Nissan Navara 2013: 11.1 avg L/100KM
- Nissan Navara 2012: 11.0 avg L/100KM
Used Nissan Navara Fuel Consumption:
- Nissan Navara 2011: 13.4 avg L/100KM
- Nissan Navara 2010: 11.4 avg L/100KM
- Nissan Navara 2009: 10.8 avg L/100KM
- Nissan Navara 2008: 12.7 avg L/100KM
- Nissan Navara 2007: 12.7 avg L/100KM
- Nissan Navara 2006: 11.3 avg L/100KM
Nissan Navara Features
Nissan Navara Convenience and Entertainment Features
The new Nissan Navara models are packed with a wide variety of convenience and entertainment features, beating most of the competitors. Some of the standard and optional features are:
- 7-inch touchscreen display
- USB port
- AM/FM/CD/MP3 audio system
- Four-speaker stereo
- Power windows
- Remote keyless entry
Nissan Navara Safety Features
To keep the driver and passengers safe in all situations, Nissan Navara has been equipped with a host of advanced safety features and systems. Some of them include:
- Hill-Start Assist
- Hill-Descent Control
- SRS airbags
- Vehicle stability control
- Rearview camera
- Anti-theft alarm with engine immobilizer
Nissan Navara Design
Nissan Navara Interior Design
Inside, Nissan Navara has definitely raised the bar for occupant comfort. To start with, there’s the new front seat design for both driver and front passenger that helps reduce lumbar fatigue during long drives. The rest of the fit and finish meanwhile, look plush and spot on. Comfort is the key with the new pickup, and with the luxurious Nissan Altima as the design team’s basis for the interior, the Navara certainly delivers. Some of the interior features are:
- Adjustable 8-position backrest
- Reclining rear seats
- Height adjustable driver seat
- Climate control
- Power mirrors
- Door pockets
Nissan Navara Exterior Design
In the looks department, the new Navara has progressed without losing the visual appeal of Nissan pickups past. For example, the signature grille’s V-motion pattern—which Keno Kato, Nissan’s head of product planning, compared to the arms of a muscular man—flows onto the hood on its way to the front guard, resulting in a sleek yet imposing character. Some of the exterior features are:
- Chrome window moldings
- Daytime running lights
- Front fog lamps
- 16-inch alloy wheels
- Chrome rear bumper
- Speed-sensing wipers
Nissan Navara Color Options
The Nissan Navara is quite popular in the Philippines in those colors :
- Savanna orange
- Galaxy black
- Brilliant silver
- Alpine white
Nissan Navara Pros and Cons
If you still have doubts over the new Nissan Navara, here are some advantages and disadvantages to help you decide:
Nissan Navara Pros
- The new Nissan Navara is more attractive due to some inside and outside part updates.
- The new Nissan Navara offers rear-wheel drive and four-wheel drive versions.
- The new Nissan Navara’s engine is more efficient compared the previous model’s.
- The new Nissan Navara’s towing capacity is unparalleled compared to its rivals in class.
Nissan Navara Cons
- Unfortunately, the new Nissan Navara didn’t gain any growth in terms of its dimensions.
- There’s a lack of resale value on the new Nissan Navara’s 4x4 variant.
- Some may find the unfamiliarity of the new Nissan Navara’s new suspension setup undesirable.
- The new Nissan Navara’s more powerful diesel engine is noisy when worked hard.
Nissan Navara Price List in the Philippines
The price range of the Nissan Navara in the Philippines can be quite wide, according to what you're looking for. Considering the quality of the car, the new Nissan Navara for sale are quite an investment. But there are a lot of good quality second-hand Navara at very acceptable prices.
New Nissan Navara Price in the Philippines
- Nissan Navara 2017 price in the Philippines starts from P916,000
- Nissan Navara 2016 price in the Philippines starts from P850,000
- Nissan Navara 2015 price in the Philippines starts from P798,000
- Nissan Navara 2014 price in the Philippines starts from P748,000
- Nissan Navara 2013 price in the Philippines starts from P698,000
- Nissan Navara 2012 price in the Philippines starts from P680,000
Second-Hand Nissan Navara Price in the Philippines
- Nissan Navara 2011 price in the Philippines starts from P630,000
- Nissan Navara 2010 price in the Philippines starts from P620,000
- Nissan Navara 2009 price in the Philippines starts from P570,000
- Nissan Navara 2008 price in the Philippines starts from P498,000
- Nissan Navara 2007 price in the Philippines starts from P480,000
- Nissan Navara 2006 price in the Philippines starts from P460,000
Nissan Navara latest offers in the Philippines
Know more about Nissan Navara price list in the Philippines