New and Used Toyota Altis for Sale Philippines | Toyota Altis Price List
In 2002, the Corolla was given a refreshed facelift and it grew in length with similar body panels and interior. The face-lifted Corolla since then is called Corolla Altis in the Philippines and ASEAN region. It is a compact sedan manufactured and produced by the Japanese automaker Toyota. Characterized by its edgier and bulkier styling, the Toyota Corolla Altis is the ninth generation of the Corolla and an ASEAN and south Asian market exclusive. With its impressive track and sales record (over 40 million units sold and counting), the Altis is another certified Toyota hit.
While it was always reliable, practical and efficient, the new Toyota Altis models are also sleek, stunning and stylish. It also beats many rivals in terms of on-road performance. All of these features and many others have been the Toyota Altis one of the best-selling cars in its class in the country. Nowadays, many people seek Toyota Altis for sale in the Philippines actively and they compare it to many other high-quality cars, including Honda Civic, Ford Focus and Mazda 3. To help you make a better purchasing decision, Carmudi has prepared a detailed review of Toyota Altis in the Philippines, with information about its engine specifications, features, design, prices and latest offers.
CARMUDI SCORESHEET FOR TOYOTA ALTIS
VALUE FOR MONEY
overall score by Carmudi's car expert:
The New Toyota Altis 2017 Has Been Finally Revealed
Toyota Altis 2017 in the Philippines
How is the 2017 Toyota Altis different from 2016 model?
The Toyota Altis 2017 vs 2016 will get a minor facelift with new and updated design from inside out. The new features and improvements will add more appeal while keeping the same great features of the outgoing model. Main changes include:
- A meaner front end with changed details
- Chrome garnish across the lower bumper
- Plenty of new tech features
- Better aerodynamic body
What is new about the Toyota Altis 2017 design?
While the new Toyota Altis 2017 gets enhanced interior design with high-quality materials, the exterior received numerous changes with more details and better features. Some of the design changes include:
- Sleeker headlamps
- Bolder chrome slat grille
- Round fog lamps
- New taillamps
What are the Toyota Altis 2017 specs and features?
The Toyota Altis 2017 will have the same engine lineup and trim levels while introducing a large host of updated and new tech features. Some of the Toyota Altis 2017 features include:
- Higher quality audio system
- Starsafety system
- Softex seats
- New steering wheel controls
What are Toyota Altis 2017 prices in the Philippines?
Toyota Altis 2017 price varies according to the trim level and optional features added to the car. Carmudi has prepared a pricelist of the available prices of Toyota Altis 2017 for sale in the Philippines as the following:
- Toyota Altis 1.6 G 2017 price (M/T): P893,000
- Toyota Altis 1.6 G 2017 price (A/T): P949,000
- Toyota Altis 1.6 V 2017 price: P1,013,000
- Toyota Altis 2.0 V 2017 price: 1,215,000
Toyota Altis Review in the Philippines
Toyota Altis: Engine Specifications and Performance
The Toyota Altis is praised for its joyful driving experience and impressive overall performance. The ride is sporty enough to handle moderately rough roads and the precise handling is sure to make you more confident with your driving ability the more time you spend behind the wheel. The latest Toyota Altis model comes in two engine choices: the 1ZR-FE, which has a 1.6-liter, 16 valve, 4-cylinder in-line DOHC gasoline engine with Dual VVT-I, as well as the 3ZR-FE, which comes with a 2.0-liter 16, valve 4-cylinder in-line DOHC gasoline engine with Dual VVT-I and ACIS. The 1.6-liter is able to produce 120 horsepower and 154 Nm of torque, while the 2.0 liter can generate 143 horsepower and 187 Nm of torque. The Toyota Altis has a top speed of 180 km/h and can accelerate from 0-100 km/h in 10 seconds. The Toyota Altis suspension system consists of a MacPherson strut front and a torsion beam rear.
Toyota Altis Fuel Efficiency
In addition to the ample power, decent performance and sleek design, the Toyota Altis is impressive in terms of fuel economy. Its engines have advanced fuel management systems that save fuel without sacrificing power. When compared to rivals of the same class, the Toyota Altis gets great fuel consumption rates and is considered a smart choice for motorists in the Philippines. Here are some fuel efficiency comparisons between various Toyota Altis models from the past few years:
New Toyota Altis Fuel Consumption:
- Toyota Altis 2017: 7.4 avg L/100KM
- Toyota Altis 2016: 7.4 avg L/100KM
- Toyota Altis 2015: 7.3 avg L/100KM
- Toyota Altis 2014: 7.1 avg L/100KM
- Toyota Altis 2013: 7.8 avg L/100KM
- Toyota Altis 2012: 7.8 avg L/100KM
Used Toyota Altis Fuel Consumption:
- Toyota Altis 2011: 7.4 avg L/100KM
- Toyota Altis 2010: 7.6 avg L/100KM
- Toyota Altis 2009: 7.4 avg L/100KM
- Toyota Altis 2008: 7.4 avg L/100KM
- Toyota Altis 2007: 7.3 avg L/100KM
- Toyota Altis 2006: 7.3 avg L/100KM
Toyota Altis Features
Toyota Altis Convenience and Entertainment Features
The new Toyota Altis models have plenty of convenience and entertainment features and systems for both the driver and passengers. Some of the standard and optional features and accessories include:
- Start/stop ignition
- Hands-free operation
- Onboard audio system
- 4 total speakers
- Interior air filtration
- Dual vanity mirrors
Toyota Altis Safety Features
During the ASEAN NCAP Phase III test in Malaysia in 2014, the Altis posted an impressive 4-star safety rating, scoring 13.35 out of 16 in terms of adult occupant protection. Some of its safety features include:
- SRS airbags for both driver and passenger
- Anti-Lock Brake System with Brake Assist
- Electronic Brake Force Distribution
- 3-point ELR seatbelts
- Child protection locks
- High-mount stop lamp
The Design of Toyota Altis
Toyota Altis Interior Design
While the outside exudes a cool and calm demeanor, the inside blatantly exposes the Altis’s seductive side. The Toyota Altis has comfortable leather seats that are plush-looking, while the little bit of carbon fiber trim on the dashboard fits the features perfectly without looking forced or out of place. The whole cabin is spacious, practical and good-looking. Some of the interior features include:
- Eight-way power drive seat
- Paddle shifters
- Simulated alloy steering
- Remote keyless power door locks
- Front and rear cupholders
- Overhead console with storage
Toyota Altis Exterior Design
The new Toyota Altis models look very sleek and attractive for a compact, affordable sedan. Looking at the Altis from the front, it would appear that the vehicle is designed to slice through the wind. The sharp design elements certainly give the Altis a striking character and a distinctive appeal. Some of the standard and optional exterior features include the following:
- 4-lamp multi-reflector halogen headlamps
- Rear bumper protector
- LED rear combination lamps
- HID manual levelling headlamps
- A mesh-type radiator grille
- Smoked LED rear combination lamps
Toyota Altis Color Options
The Toyota Altis comes available to the Philippines car markets in a choice of different body colors to choose from. Some of these colors are:
- Dark Brown Mica Metallic
- White Pearl
- Super White
- Red Mica Metallic
- Silver Metallic
- Gray Metallic
Toyota Altis Pros and Cons
The Toyota Altis Philippines has been one of the strongest contenders in the Philippine market for years. Here are some advantages and disadvantages to help you make you decision:
Toyota Altis Pros
- The fuel economy of the Toyota Altis is among the best in the class, hence its popularity.
- The Toyota Altis is reasonably affordable and has great re-sale value on the market.
- The Toyota Altis has a comfortable interior and its cabin is generously spacious.
- The Toyota Altis is highly practical, reliable, and is suitable for everyday commutes.
Toyota Altis Cons
- The base model of the Toyota Altis is somewhat slow when compared to rivals.
- While the performance is impressive, the Altis has soft, uncomfortable steering.
- Some of the interior parts are made of hard plastics and unimpressive materials.
- The Toyota Altis comes to the market with an old auto gearbox that could be better.
Toyota Altis Price List in the Philippines
Carmudi has prepared a price list of the available Toyota Altis for sale in the Philippines as the following:
New Toyota Altis Price in the Philippines
- Toyota Altis 2017 price in the Philippines starts from P893,000
- Toyota Altis 2016 price in the Philippines starts from P850,000
- Toyota Altis 2015 price in the Philippines starts from P805,000
- Toyota Altis 2014 price in the Philippines starts from P585,000
- Toyota Altis 2013 price in the Philippines starts from P560,000
- Toyota Altis 2012 price in the Philippines starts from P495,000
Second-Hand Toyota Altis Price in the Philippines
- Toyota Altis 2010 price in the Philippines starts from P350,000
- Toyota Altis 2009 price in the Philippines starts from P330,000
- Toyota Altis 2008 price in the Philippines starts from P328,000
- Toyota Altis 2007 price in the Philippines starts from P250,000
- Toyota Altis 2006 price in the Philippines starts from P248,000
- Toyota Altis 2005 price in the Philippines starts from P245,000
Toyota Altis latest offers in the Philippines
Know more about Toyota Altis price list in the Philippines